The World News Media

Holy Spirit or Analytics: Where do JW's get their spiritual food?

Srecko Sostar

• Views 799
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe you will be interested in watching or actually listening to this video.    

Thanks for reaction  

I had never considered this in regards to that slip of paper my mother handed me when I was a teen. She told me to check the box's off on it that applied and to write out the rest and turn it in to a

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

believe you will be interested in watching or actually listening to this video

Not really - we know what it will not be upbuilding - if we take account of your track record. 

On 7/30/2021 at 3:43 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

I believe you will be interested in watching or actually listening to this video.

I had never considered this in regardsLaura Dern Amy Jellicoe GIF to that slip of paper my mother handed me when I was a teen. She told me to check the box's off on it that applied and to write out the rest and turn it in to a custom sized open slot at the back of the hall. I didn't even realize that at this point, the specifics I had given regarding my activities, had made me an unbaptized publisher. I simply did what I was told to do. Now after connecting some of the dots while watching this video, I must say, that was quite enlightening.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.