The World News Media

Witness

It is interesting that just as I was about to respond to the comment @BroRando made under the heading, "Like the Days of Noah", the topic was suddenly closed to further comments.  However, I will respond here.

Quote @BroRando - "Therefore the prophecy, "It puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead, and that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name" at (Rev 13:16-17) will have come in Full Force. A door to door enforcement if need be."

"Have you dedicated your life to Jehovah and symbolized your dedication by baptism in water? If you have, that is wonderful! Do you remember when the brother giving the baptism talk asked whether you had dedicated yourself to Jehovah and understood that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses”? When you answered yes, everyone present knew that you had dedicated your life and were qualified to be baptized as an ordained minister of Jehovah. You must have made Jehovah very happy! " ws17 April p. 7

Baptism questions as of 2019:

“Have you repented of your sins, dedicated yourself to Jehovah, and accepted his way of salvation through Jesus Christ?”

(2) “Do you understand that your baptism identifies you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with Jehovah’s organization?””

A mark is a symbol of identification.  In the symbolic book of Revelation, “buying and selling” has nothing to do with literal commerce.  It has to do with the restricted spiritual commerce that your organization demands.  (Rev 13:16,17)

JWs receive a “mark”/identification at the time of baptism, that affects their spiritual activities from then on.  Your leaders demand full devotion to their teachings only.  In exchange for your servitude to the Beast/organization, you receive your spiritual food - doctrine, lies - which you then distribute to others.  Anyone who rejects this identifying mark,can be disfellowshipped - symbolically, spiritually, "killed".  Rev 13:15

The mark we are to bear should identify our devotion to God and His Son only. God’s word in Jesus Christ is the only mark we should accept on our heart and in our mind.  (Deut 6:6,8)  

JWs wear proudly, the mark of the Beast, which is idolatry.  (Ps 106:20; Hos 4:7; Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4)

• Views 317
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is interesting that just as I was about to respond to the comment @BroRando made under the heading, "Like the Days of Noah", the topic was suddenly closed to further comments.  However, I will resp

Ha- - are those the only scriptures you can up with?  lol.  I can show you the real ones but I do not waste my time... you have proven  you are not sincere.

"Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: “So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge.”  Rom 3:4 Organizations are found all over this earth

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

Ha- - are those the only scriptures you can up with?  lol.  I can show you the real ones but I do not waste my time... you have proven  you are not sincere.

"Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: “So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge.”  Rom 3:4

Organizations are found all over this earth.  They require attention, money, structure – hierarchy - and dedication to its purpose. 

Definition of organization - a group of people who form a business, club, etc. together in order to achieve a particular aim.

Using the well known method of serving a purpose, men, not inspired by Holy Spirit, chose to make an organization on this earth, and then claim it is God’s organization.  I’m sure the Mormons say the same thing about their organization.

Jesus said,  “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.
But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.” 

No physical organization is needed to have faith in God and Christ. Can you live without your organization?  Do you revere/take joy in its earthly accomplishments, its massive buildings and large compounds?  The upkeep to prevent moths and vermin from destroying every treasured building of the organization must be phenomenal.   How easy it has become to lose sight and reject the spiritual “organization”, the Temple Zion built with “living stones”, and Jesus Christ as its cornerstone. (1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 2:20-22) What a stumbling stone that has become for those who are dedicated to an earthly organization.  (1 Pet 2:6-8)  Through the thieving fabrication of men, the hearts of all who take part in supporting it, will find their faith in God destroyed.  

Your leaders once said that this type of dedication, is idolatry – a modern version of it. 

"As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization."  Wt ‘90/11/1 p. 26

Doesn’t your organization promise salvation to all who remain members of it?  It has taken on a “breath” of life through its representatives, the elder body. (Rev 13:15) THIS IS IDOLATRY!

Deut 4:23 – “Be careful not to forget the covenant of the Lord your God that he made with you; do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of anything the Lord your God has forbidden.”

Exod 20:3-5 - “You shall have no other gods before me.“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me”

Jehovah’s organization”, is the name of your god.  If you can’t detach from men and their riches who tell you that their organization is necessary for you to receive salvation, then you are an idolater. 

Exod 23:13 - “Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips.”

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.