The World News Media

The Sacred Field Ministry Stopped by a Bad Flu?

Jack Ryan

On 8/22/2021 at 10:52 PM, Witness said:

Of course no one in their right mind would say that.  This statement shows what a liar you are. I never would say such a thing.  You can't be trusted, SM.  

And how is it I can't be trusted because you assume Satan was in Egypt?

Yes, no one in their right mind, but your own statements say otherwise, as pointed out. You did the same with Isaiah 33:1, and now 1 Corinthians 10:6-10.

I need not say much, the fact you purposely ignored your own words says otherwise - evident because not once you made a comment on your own quotes. What is next, you are going to say that you never alluded to New Ageism when you said individual will become both human and angel despite the quotation of you saying it is present? This is what happens when you go about your own exegesis, it only spells disaster for you, as is with mixing verses. There is a reason as to why no one wants to make comment on your quotes.

As I told you before, like I tell everyone exposed for being an MSC, you are misguided, and the fact you are for a former JW, proves the narrative spoken of by many in CSE and outside of it. MSC folk are no different from each other.

Go to your Bible and pay attention to the references because if you didn't know about the Bronze Serpent, let alone the Passover, this only means you need to do your own DD in Biblical study and research.

That being said, if you speak of trust, I can easily quote you on an older remark, one you do not want to hear, so scabbard yourself on that. A better response would be the application of 1 John 4:1, yet, that is unknown to you.

• Views 10.7k
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did it ever occur to you that the early scribes may be have been at fault for leaving out this passage, and that God made sure it was replaced, especially for our sake in the last days?  Read it, and

Can someone explain to me, to whom would it have been advantageous to insert that piece of writing ? 'Religions' have always been about control. That piece of writing was concerning forgiveness.

Not a misstep, they actually tried to change Gods “times and laws”. It finishes in Acts 1:7 when “He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

And how is it I can't be trusted because you assume Satan was in Egypt?

Yes, no one in their right mind, but your own statements say otherwise, as pointed out. You did the same with Isaiah 33:1, and now 1 Corinthians 10:6-10.

I need not say much, the fact you purposely ignored your own words says otherwise - evident because not once you made a comment on your own quotes. What is next, you are going to say that you never alluded to New Ageism when you said individual will become both human and angel despite the quotation of you saying it is present? This is what happens when you go about your own exegesis, it only spells disaster for you, as is with mixing verses. There is a reason as to why no one wants to make comment on your quotes.

As I told you before, like I tell everyone exposed for being an MSC, you are misguided, and the fact you are for a former JW, proves the narrative spoken of by many in CSE and outside of it. MSC folk are no different from each other.

Go to your Bible and pay attention to the references because if you didn't know about the Bronze Serpent, let alone the Passover, this only means you need to do your own DD in Biblical study and research.

That being said, if you speak of trust, I can easily quote you on an older remark, one you do not want to hear, so scabbard yourself on that. A better response would be the application of 1 John 4:1, yet, that is unknown to you.

Who do you defend, you and all JWs with you -  the one who brings life, or the one who causes ruin?

Exod 12:23 – “When the Lord goes through the land to strike down the Egyptians, he will see the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe and will pass over that doorway, and he will not permit the destroyer to enter your houses and strike you down.”

The word for “destroyer” here, means “to corrupt, go to ruin, decay, pervert, to be rotted”.  This is exactly the opposite of what salvation (saving one’s life) in Jesus Christ who came from the Father, offers us. God’s Spirit in the Son, is the breath of LIFE.

“The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.”  John 6:63

When God removes His protective spirit, the Destroyer steps in. He abandons us to the wicked choices we make.

1 Cor 10 - 

“But with most of them God was not well pleased, for their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

Now these things became our examples, to the intent that we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted. And do not become idolaters as were some of them. As it is written, “The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.” Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell; nor let us test Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents; 10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer. 11 Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.”

As I've brought out, the meaning of destroyer in verse 10 is, a ruiner, a venomous serpent”. 

And as I have mentioned, we’re all aware of who the “venomous serpent” refers to.  (Gen 3:1)  Both Exod 12:23 and 1 Cor 10:10 show that the destroyer, the “ruiner”, in these accounts refer to Satan.

“Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”  John 10:7-10

Through deceit, the Destroyer and his ministers, have successfully convince millions of JWs throughout the years, that the Father and His Son are the destroyers of life. And, with great success, Satan has led God’s people into idolatry once again through their idol, "Jehovah's organization".  (2 Cor 11:4,13-15)  

Jesus does not carry both the spirit of destruction and ruin, and the spirit of life.  That is what Paul warned us that would happen - "another Jesus" is being taught by you and the Wt. 

Just wonderful, isn't it?  It is called, "confusion (by mixing)"  the  meaning of "Babylon", and it is described in Isa 5:20 - 

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"  

You can worship a God and His Son that brings life that they have created, to ruin, if you like, but I will not.    I choose to be on the side of life.  Deceit is darkness and death and destruction and ruination...and it is Satan's playground.  That appears where your belief that God and Jesus are the destroyers, lies. 

What a dangerous pit to be in , when the giver of life returns.  

2 hours ago, Witness said:

Isaiah 33:1,

@Space MerchantYou believe there is no depth to the meaning of God's word, that Assyria, the "son of destruction" and its demise, cannot be projected to the father of destruction, Satan himself?   Read Ezek 28

Jesus comes to "destroy" death - destruction, ruination, and the father of death - the Destroyer. 1 Cor 15:26  He has conquered death, and he will put an end to the destroyer through the condemnation of God's word, which is like "fire".  Jer 23:29; Rev 20:10

Isa 33:1 - "Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee."

"spoilest" - to ravage:—dead, destroy(-er), oppress, robber, spoil(-er), × utterly, (lay) waste.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" 1 Pet 5:8

"devour" - "drink down, swallow down/up, destroy"

And what did Jesus say the "robber" did?

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."  John 10:10

Judas Iscariot was the "son of destruction", the "man of lawlessness", a thief and a killer, just like his father.  

On 9/9/2021 at 10:54 AM, Witness said:

Who do you defend, you and all JWs with you -  the one who brings life, or the one who causes ruin?

The Bible of course, therefore you ignoring context and marginal references is in fact jarring. In this Endemic situation (granted the powers that be are afraid to call it that) doing otherwise is very misleading.

In regards to Exodus, God sent someone under shaliach principle, no demon or even the Devil can commit to shaliach principle.

That being said, God is capable of taking justice even among the people, we seen this time and time again in the Bible.

Exod 12:23 – “When the Lord goes through the land to strike down the Egyptians, he will see the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe and will pass over that doorway, and he will not permit the destroyer to enter your houses and strike you down.”

You essentially shot yourself in the foot.

The word for “destroyer” here, means “to corrupt, go to ruin, decay, pervert, to be rotted”.  This is exactly the opposite of what salvation (saving one’s life) in Jesus Christ who came from the Father, offers us. God’s Spirit in the Son, is the breath of LIFE.

Are you adding to the word or are you going by Strong's?

Nothing in Strong's # 7843 usage in that specific verse indicates decay, pervert, or rot.

Evidence here if you know what usages/roots are can be seen here:

https://biblehub.com/hebrew/strongs_7843.htm

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/h7843/esv/wlc/0-1/

Although Exodus 12:23 says Destroyer, remember, there is a ROOT in the verse itself, which from there, begets usage. One of the reasons why in connection to Destroyer, in that verse, it points to Numbers 33:4, which reads [while the Egyptians were burying all their firstborn, whom the LORD had struck down among them. On their gods also the LORD executed judgments.]

We know God himself does not come down, rather, sent a messenger, reasons why the Hebraic usage of is used here whenever LORD and or Most High, God of Israel, God, is used, shaliach principle is presented.

Everyone knows nowhere in Scripture the Devil isn't the LORD, and to credit some, even JWs, LORD in all caps is YHWH, meaning either of the modern renderings - Yahweh, Yehovah, Jehovah.

“The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.”  John 6:63

We're talking about Israelites and Assyrians concerning the focused verses, of which you are dodging once again. The verse cited is irrelevant here.

Sennacherib, King of the Neo-Assyrian Empire, isn't a man of God by the way, reasons why the Assyrians formed the Prism to mock both God and Hezekiah, and for the reason? 185,000 slain by a messenger of God. In short, they cannot take a loss so they fabricate a narrative.

When God removes His protective spirit, the Destroyer steps in. He abandons us to the wicked choices we make.

Yet Satan is nowhere to be found in said situation of which you claimed. You said this concerning Exodus 12:23, but the verse tells us the LORD took action, nowhere is Devil, Deceiver and or Satan is mentioned. More so, the 10 plagues came forth because of the Pharaoh not wanting to let God's people go. Satan himself is strong hatred for God's people, seeking to devour them, if he was there during the time Moses was alive attempting to get God's people out of Egypt, the opposite would happen - Satan would personally go after God's people (ignoring the lamb's blood), avoiding the Egyptians because they were the ones to suppress the Israelites, Moses, and the Israelites would effective never would leave Egypt and or cannot escape from it. Although God would bring forth an alternative to aid Moses prior to Satan commiting any heavy damage. Should Satan use all Egyptian warriors to go after and kill Israelites, men, women and child, God would intervene - anyways, that is simply a what if type scenario.

1 Cor 10 - 

“But with most of them God was not well pleased, for their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

Now these things became our examples, to the intent that we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted. And do not become idolaters as were some of them. As it is written, “The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.” Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell; nor let us test Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents; 10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer. 11 Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.”

As I've brought out, the meaning of destroyer in verse 10 is, a ruiner, a venomous serpent”. 

Ok, concerning Paul's warning for murmuring, then show me, God is Witness, the verse that that says the destroyer is Satan, who was it that sent the Snakes to the Israelites for murmuring/complaining, also who was it that dealt with Korah, his allies and his household?

And as I have mentioned, we’re all aware of who the “venomous serpent” refers to.  (Gen 3:1)  Both Exod 12:23 and 1 Cor 10:10 show that the destroyer, the “ruiner”, in these accounts refer to Satan.

Genesis 3:1 has no connection to Exodus 12:23 and 1 Corinthians 10:10.

The events of the Garden of Eden do not correlate with the events of Egypt and the situation that took place in the Church of Corinth. Therefore you are mixing verses because the snakes mention in the focused verses has snakes (plural) not snake.

We know Satan is a Snake, but not every verse in the Bible that shows Snake equates to Satan.

That being said, concerning Paul's warning, what essentially destroyed the Israelites for murmuring and who sent them?

“Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”  John 10:7-10

Irrelevant to the focused verses and you misusing Strong's. So let me guess, is God's Day, which will come like a thief in the night, also problematic to you?

Also Destroy here isn't like the other 2 Strong's, it is G#622 used in John 10:10. It is also a 3P Singular.

image.png

Through deceit, the Destroyer and his ministers, have successfully convince millions of JWs throughout the years, that the Father and His Son are the destroyers of life. And, with great success, Satan has led God’s people into idolatry once again through their idol, "Jehovah's organization".  (2 Cor 11:4,13-15)  

We're talking about the focused verses, attempting to hold the hand of Jehovah's Witnesses to evade said verses is silly, granted we are not talking about them at this moment. You were called out on this before when you claimed the Christian Church that follow God's Order is somehow unisex when it comes to religious office, both you and Pearl, who preach this when Apostle Paul said things differently.

Jesus does not carry both the spirit of destruction and ruin, and the spirit of life.  That is what Paul warned us that would happen - "another Jesus" is being taught by you and the Wt. 

The Watchtower is irrelevant to what is being talked about. And to correct you, Jesus is a King, and we already know what he will do concerning the good and those who are wicked on God's Day. If I remember correctly, you watered down Jesus' Kingship before regarding this.

image.png

image.png

Just wonderful, isn't it?  It is called, "confusion (by mixing)"  the  meaning of "Babylon", and it is described in Isa 5:20 - 

So what made you assume concerning that Satan played a role in destroying the Assyrian Army?

You can worship a God and His Son that brings life that they have created, to ruin, if you like, but I will not.   

So what happens to the wicked on God's Day? Mainly those who not only kill God's people, but mock, and bash, incite hatred towards God? I already know you do not believe in Hell Fire Torment.

As a Bonus, what happened to everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah? Clearly they didn't survive because of the incoming punishment.

That being said, you say this, so I 100% already know you ignore some verses to, namely Psalm 94:23.

I choose to be on the side of life.  

As with everyone else, however, they don't ignore or cherry pick what is written.

To this day you never gave a clear verse of you stating in the New Testament that Chloe is a church leader of the Corinth Congregation. Isn't that deceit?

Deceit is darkness and death and destruction and ruination...and it is Satan's playground. 

So the questions below shouldn't be that hard.

• Ok so what happened to the Israelites and who sent the snakes to them for murmuring?
  • What took out the Assyrian Army?
  • What will happen to the wicked, and how Jesus will take action under God's Will.
  • What happens to all Demons under Judgement (Reversed for Judgment)?

That appears where your belief that God and Jesus are the destroyers, lies. 

This has nothing to do with belief. This is Hermeneutics vs. Exegesis.

It is your belief in God that is twisted, in correlation with your fear of JWs to the point you believe they have weapons in every one of their churches. MSC always have such mindsets, broken and cannot even attest to 2 Timothy 3:16.

As for lies, if you lie about Strong's you can easily get called out for it. As is with marginal references.

What a dangerous pit to be in , when the giver of life returns.  

Actually, Mainstream Christianity is the problem. The more blinded they become, the more problematic they will be when Babylon comes running in by means of higher powers such as LT, The UN, etc. This is why Authoritianism will spark a huge danger for many people who are unaware. We saw this throughout the years, even prior to the Twin Towers falling, we also saw this in Washington and elsewhere. Any falsehood or conspiracy pushes a lost soul into a broken mindset effectively becoming a tool of Babylon, which you displayed yourself to be by brining up past conspiracies that aren't true. Therefore, a good chuck for former Jehovah's Witnesses who succumb to the MSC mantra, are going to be tools of danger for many - London was already an example in the UK.

On 9/9/2021 at 12:25 PM, Witness said:

You believe there is no depth to the meaning of God's word, that Assyria, the "son of destruction" and its demise, cannot be projected to the father of destruction, Satan himself?

Never brought forth belief, just elementary Hermeneutics to refute your exegesis.

Also never said the Assyrians were Satan. In the Book of Isaiah, the Prophet referred to the Assyrians, their leader being the Neo-Assyrian Empire named Sennacherib son of Sargon II,  as a Destroyer in his proclamation (he mentioned 2, one of them being Assyrian Empire), the 2nd Destroyer is the messenger, otherwise known as The Angel of Death, who destroyed 185,000 Assyrian Soldiers overnight, effectively defending King Hezekiah and the people of his Kingdom. The aftermath was that Sennacherib fled, returning to his Kingdom, however, he wasn't King for long, he was later, he was killed by the sword at the age of 64 in Nineveh, Iraq (681 BC) by his two sons, Adrammelech and Sharezer (2 Ki. 19:37; 2Ch. 32:21; Isa. 37:37, 38,although Some believe Arda-Mulissu (Arda-Mulishshi), his other son, assassinated him due to the Mesopotamian documents however, the Bible is clear on who executed the assassination, moreover, he did become King but was replaced by Esarhaddon, his his brother, who took power and held reign after the assassination/death of the Assyrian King (2 Kings 19:36, 37).

You stated the Destroyer mentioned by Isaiah is Satan, we can see that in your quote. Therefore, you were incorrect. Also going as far as to, going back to the other thread, thought both Destroyers were Satan.

I suggest you pay attention to the chapter itself and not make assumptions.

Jesus comes to "destroy" death - destruction, ruination, and the father of death - the Destroyer. 1 Cor 15:26  He has conquered death, and he will put an end to the destroyer through the condemnation of God's word, which is like "fire".  Jer 23:29; Rev 20:10

Destroyer is never mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:26. It says Destroy. Jesus won't be the one destroying death, the references shows, his God, your Father, my Father, will be the one to do it, as shown here - 1 Corinthians 15:54-57.

Jesus indeed conquered death, so why is this relevant to the pervious verse? Remember, he is the Firstborn out of the Death, I suggest you know what that entails.

Both Jeremiah 23:29 and Revelation 20:10 no connection or even correlates with the pervious verse. For what God did afterwards in Jeremiah's Day and Satan's imprisonment has nothing to do with death being destroyed.

Again, Jesus will not come to destroy death, the Bible says God will do so, continue to read chapter 15 because clearly you missed that part.

Isa 33:1 - "Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee."

That's the Assyrians, not Satan, which you claimed previously. Read the chapter. - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 33&version=ESV

"spoilest" - to ravage:—dead, destroy(-er), oppress, robber, spoil(-er), × utterly, (lay) waste.

So can you show me a verse where Satan himself  (mentioned by name) laid waste to the surrounding cities and villages in that day?

Also please, do not add narratives to the verse to violate it, it is a disrespect to Scripture.

That being said, really? The Textus Receptus you are using? Only the TR uses the term spoilest.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" 1 Pet 5:8

What does this have to do with the near destruction of Judah? Irrelevant.

More so, this verse contradicts your claims of Exodus 12.

"devour" - "drink down, swallow down/up, destroy"

And your point?  Nothing to do with the destruction of neighboring cities/villages and near Destruction of Judah, unless you can show me a verse that the events mentioned Satan by name.

And what did Jesus say the "robber" did?

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."  John 10:10

Stating the obvious, so can you show us the verse Satan played the destruction of the cities and villages prior to the Kingdom of Judah?

Judas Iscariot was the "son of destruction", the "man of lawlessness", a thief and a killer, just like his father.  

Stating yet another obvious thing.

As we can see, you deviate from the focused verses purposely to evade questioning, reasons why you can't defend your older comments.

That being said, not the best idea to use the KJV after the remarks you made about the spurious passage.