The World News Media

The Sacred Field Ministry Stopped by a Bad Flu?

Jack Ryan

@Patiently waiting for Truth You are in an ongoing debate - your response should be in the other thread, not here. Respect the rules of the debate - thank you.

Also @Srecko Sostar called you John, and you show no reaction to being called John, Butler, or JB, and you talk about him a lot and have the same mannerism.

• Views 10.8k
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did it ever occur to you that the early scribes may be have been at fault for leaving out this passage, and that God made sure it was replaced, especially for our sake in the last days?  Read it, and

Can someone explain to me, to whom would it have been advantageous to insert that piece of writing ? 'Religions' have always been about control. That piece of writing was concerning forgiveness.

Not a misstep, they actually tried to change Gods “times and laws”. It finishes in Acts 1:7 when “He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

@Patiently waiting for Truth You are in an ongoing debate - your response should be in the other thread, not here. Respect the rules of the debate - thank you.

Also @Srecko Sostar called you John, and you show no reaction to being called John, Butler, or JB, and you talk about him a lot and have the same mannerism.

I have no interest in YOUR rules or terms. They mean nothing to me. 

As for a name, you can call me anything you wish. Tom usually does. 

When John Butler was drastically removed from this forum, he could not return as John Butler.  He had to return as someone else. NOT HIS CHOICE. 

BUT you said I denied being John Butler, so prove it Truther. 

@Patiently waiting for Truth You essentially initiated the debate, so hold to that respect. But I see you are attempting to avoid debate by trying to bring this old game up, JB.

But since you asked for it, why not? Let's go through some receipts:

Receipt GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

As for evidence, there are several examples. @TrueTomHarley and you were going about Watchtower religious leaders, governing body, where which Tom coined if "Are you sure you are not John Butler" you brushed it off, stating what he said was rubbish, adding to the fact, Tom would be above that, thus denied it.

image.pngimage.png

Even here

image.png

Both you and John Butler often speak of the same thing in the same patterns concerning WT, GB, CSA, and both of you always have a negative reaction to @Anna, @TrueTomHarley, @Arauna. Not only the mention of such, but also the same mannerism, and the reaction towards from @Witness and @Srecko Sostar is often not the same.

If you haven't noticed, the meme you reacted to, was a lowkey test. Which had nothing to do with race, you you claim racism. Butler did the same thing with the evidence/facts provided by the FBI concerning Child Sex Abuse regarding the demographics of the abuser, going as far as to even post a video of old school Hip-Hop. When can called out for purposely angering a Teenaged Jehovah's Witnesses, he got angry (this resulted in John essentially crying to Admin to do something)

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.png

Which is equated to the recent one as seen below

image.png

The irony is, the only person who is aware I am Black, or as you say "a man of colour" was Allen, Tom and John Butler, but only Butler was the one to constantly bring it up In fact, only John brings up that TERM as shown here in the search history - https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/search/?q="man of colour"&quick=1

The irony is it was only directed to me alone. The first time you mentioned it, you put heavy emphasis on this notation as shown below:

image.png

You angered @Equivocation a while back when using Ebonics and mocked his uncle, who isn't a Jehovah's Witness, but helps them, thus you past judgment, to the point you cried out to Admin when Srecko or Witness didn't come to help you, this resulted in Admin shutting down the thread, and to @Equivocation's credit, if he is asked of what happen, I am sure, him, being a Jehovah's Witness, will recall said account.

Then we have @JW Insider raising suspicion of you being him.

image.png

In that thread, we see you showed no reaction to @JW Insider. To which you later went on a rant regarding Billy The Kid in this shared link [JW Insider connecting the dots]' Even Harley called it out.

@Anna even got on into this as shown here

image.png

Even to her, no reaction, for as pointed out, your reaction are somewhat spontaneous depending on who said it and how:

image.png

There is more, but I will leave it at that so in regards to your questions

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

When John Butler was drastically removed from this forum, he could not return as John Butler.  He had to return as someone else. NOT HIS CHOICE. 

Known because I was among the early persons who know about the situation with Billy, only JWI committed to deducing it when you on several occasions denied it, this also goes for any allusions.

BUT you said I denied being John Butler, so prove it Truther. 

You did, @TrueTomHarley was among the first to mention that, Allen, Billy, etc. You even attest to making a remark as to people who assumed you to be him, and we can see that in both your spontaneous reaction, despite claims. This is also evident to the mannerism as shown above. At one point even @Witness was accused of being Butler, but that was false due to the fact her mannerism differ from yours/JB.

You even speak of yourself in 3rd Person, as is hold an legitimate defense if John Butler is coined by anyone whom you at times do not agree with.

Need I say more? - God is witness.

Oh and yes - there is more, but I drop the mic to what is stated above.

That being said, let's also not forget @Srecko Sostar called you out as John - 

10 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If you start with such a perspective then it is superfluous for John and I to answer such and other similar questions.

Same person, yet wears a different mask, in the words of Butler - 

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Also thank you for confirming who @Patiently waiting for Truth is, for in the past, he made claims he was not John Butler, in fact, even spoke of himself in 3rd person. It didn't take Batman level of Detective work to recognize the textual and speech patterns of Butler, so the fact I refer to him as JB, early on, with his denial and later shows no reaction to it further, practically unmasked him, and this, unmasked him even more.

Is your real name "Space Merchant"? I am not making problem with that. Also, i don't understand your strong desire to deal with the issue of who is called on a forum where almost everyone has fictitious names.

41 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Is your real name "Space Merchant"? I am not making problem with that. Also, i don't understand your strong desire to deal with the issue of who is called on a forum where almost everyone has fictitious names.

Obviously not. It has nothing to do with desire, just denial. It was all thanks to you by the way to not confirm it, but to make John react to this revelation, hence past remarks.

Plus he asked for it. So I presented.

That being said, I asked you 2 questions.

EDIT

And there you have it - @Patiently waiting for Truth reacted as was address with the notation of Anna and JWI - mic dropped - case closed.

image.png

2 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Yes funny that you take this one line out of context. WHEREAS you would use other quotes in context.

You certainly seem to have JW training. 

I'm sure that 'quote' above also said "If you think I am John Butler, then I am" 

Hence the following mentions of Anna and JWI and Tom, as for what was addressed in said thread. You used 3rd person mannerism in order to evade the suspicion. Reasons why I addressed Harley, Anna and JWI, as well as Tom afterwards.

13 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

mic dropped - case closed.

But then you continue. :) You can't even tell the truth about that :) 

I think that your line of thought could be, that if you could prove that I am John Butler then you could get me removed from this forum. Otherwise why would an intelligent man worry himself about who i am ? 

But then you continue. :) You can't even tell the truth about that :) 

I did, as is the notation of you speaking of yourself in 3rd person to deviate - hence Tom and Anna in this regard. I also missed someone else - Leander H. McNelly, who called it out, and your reaction was nowhere to be found compared to your reaction to Tom and Anna.

I think that your line of thought could be, that if you could prove that I am John Butler then you could get me removed from this forum.

Because you are him, that is why I purposely left out JWI's conclusion.

Why would there be a need to get you removed from this forum? You speaking simply shows guests what becomes of former JWs, simple as that, which proves the claim over at CSE and other Abrahamic Faiths as factual.

That being said, you are free to abandon the 3rd person mantra to fool people, you can even rename yourself as what you were originally called, it makes no difference.

Anyways, I believe we had a debate going on, you seem to be wasting time, which proves my claim of you unable to debate. Very shortly, I will conclude segment I.

Otherwise why would an intelligent man worry himself about who i am ? 

Srecko coined it, I merely respond, and you reacted, more so you asked for it, hence the end result.

EDIT:

As expected, hence the notation of your reactions equating to the latter

image.png

14 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

You speaking simply shows guests what becomes of former JWs, simple as that, which proves the claim over at CSE and other Abrahamic faiths factual. 

Like I've said I take all this as a joke. I also cannot take you seriously since you've started using memes. And for you to spend so much time trying to 'prove' who I am, when you could have spent your time on more serious matters.... 

As an Ex-JW I am one individual, but once again you seem to need to lump people together. And as for what your 'friends' on other forums say, should I even care ?  It is your own fault and the fault of those others you mention, if you need to lump all Ex-JWs as being one. But, it's clear that you only do it to suit your own agenda. 

Quote "Mic dropped", only in your dreams  :) . 

40 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Like I've said I take all this as a joke. I also cannot take you seriously since you've started using memes. And for you to spend so much time trying to 'prove' who I am, when you could have spent your time on more serious matters.... 

I only used a meme twice. The first was on purpose to the quote, which you reacted to, hence the FBI comment.

I don't need to prove who you are when the latter proved it for me.

Actually I do spend my time on serious matters, as mentioned to you already, I am dealing with the Sophie situation which is in the realm of missing/persons and child abuse. I had pass over to others several missing persons information. And as of recent, dealing with information on vaccination mandates, which as of right now hit San Francisco.

I only spent, 8 minutes to gather all that information, I already know who you are, just waited for someone to call it, which adds justification to JWI and the others when you spoke in 3rd person numerous times.

As an Ex-JW I am one individual, but once again you seem to need to lump people together. And as for what your 'friends' on other forums say, should I even care ?  It is your own fault and the fault of those others you mention, if you need to lump all Ex-JWs as being one. But, it's clear that you only do it to suit your own agenda. 

Hence the claim by those concerning ExJWs - you make up the hold of that "some" who end up this way. Also true with what I am asking of Srecko right now.

I do not hold to agendas, I am against them - another lie on your point.

Quote "Mic dropped", only in your dreams  :) . 

Well essentially it is, my credit goes to Tom, Anna, JWI, Srecko and other mentions.

That being said, the fact you cannot debate shows your irrelevancy, good day sir - you are a waste of time, for my concern in this thread is New Thought, Bible Errors being professed, if the claims are true, during a pandemic at the hands of JWs. The reason I didn't ask any current Jehovah's Witnesses here is because the claims were often spoken of by their former counterparts and scholarly rivals - they immediately got the idea as to why I asked Srecko those 2 questions.

Likewise with misinformation of equating Anti-Trinitarianism to a religious rival who believes in the Trinity and used Televangelism since the 1950s.

I am waiting for that

image.pngimage.png

Those simply prove my points because you can't get around them.

@Srecko Sostar Are you going to address this or not because if the Jehovah's Witnesses were in the wrong for doing such a thing concerning Bible answers, then I am sure people would want to know. Again, that information was from the source you mentioned in the past.

Bible Errors are a problem in the pandemic. That is why those 2 questions are addressed, with reason.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.