The World News Media

Twitter boss: Bitcoin will ‘unite the world’ and bring world peace

Patiently waiting for Truth

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/twitter-boss-bitcoin-will-unite-the-world-and-bring-world-peace/ar-AAN8UH5?li=BBoPRmx

I put this up here purely as a bit of fun. But I thought a couple of things were coincidental to bible prophicy. 

Twitter co-founder and CEO Jack Dorsey has claimed that bitcoin will “unite a deeply divided country” amid debate about a controversial crypto amendment on a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill.

----------------------

Speaking at a bitcoin event last month, Mr Dorsey made a similarly bold claim by suggesting that the cryptocurrency has the power to bring about world peace. 

-   --------------

Mr Dorsey previously speculated that such an eventuality would come about after bitcoin becomes the “single currency” of the world, which he believes could take place in less than 10 years.

World Peace in about Ten years ?  Like i say, I put it here for a bit of fun.  It's MSN news :) 

• Views 700
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/twitter-boss-bitcoin-will-unite-the-world-and-bring-world-peace/ar-AAN8UH5?li=BBoPRmx I put this up here purely as a bit of fun. But I thought a couple of thi

I get my news from the Babylon Bee ….. or The Onion. It’s biting satire, yes, but it has a basis in truth. MSN and CNN can screw up a Farm Report.

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

I get my news from the Babylon Bee ….. or The Onion. It’s biting satire, yes, but it has a basis in truth. MSN and CNN can screw up a Farm Report.

I stick to Independents. MSM is a cancer, especially MSN and CNN. As for Jack Dorsey, he is part of Big Tech, so you cannot put trust in the man, granted the removal of decentralization and the one currency talk that has been mentioned for several years. Agenda 2030 will be problematic.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.