The World News Media

Hola, So I guess it is still same old, same old in this club, huh?

Equivocation

I think I'll be the pink elephant in the room with this one....

I finally have a break from college, coming back, and it is still pretty much the same prime suspects lol

😲 visible shock 😲

Italian Spiderman GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I take it no one has really changed that much? Did anything different instead, just say JW this and that? Same topics, etc? lol

But seriously, has anyone ever changed or did something so far? Did something positive? No barking, but biting wise?

• Views 529
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... funny you should specifically mention barking and biting .....

...sometimes actions can be less than ultimately helpful .... I remember the unsuccessful French Poodle Rebellions in 1838, and since then dogs have had to eat out of dishes on the floor.

You probably misunderstood. He was warning against “overlapping” forums.

19 hours ago, Equivocation said:

I think I'll be the pink elephant in the room with this one....

I finally have a break from college, coming back, and it is still pretty much the same prime suspects lol

😲 visible shock 😲

Italian Spiderman GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I take it no one has really changed that much? Did anything different instead, just say JW this and that? Same topics, etc? lol

But seriously, has anyone ever changed or did something so far? Did something positive? No barking, but biting wise?

Debate is good, leasons are learnt, reading different viewpoints can be helpful.

On the other hand David Splaine's convention talk advises JWs not to get involed with forums.  

8 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Debate is good, leasons are learnt, reading different viewpoints can be helpful.

On the other hand David Splaine's convention talk advises JWs not to get involed with forums.  

You probably misunderstood.

He was warning against “overlapping” forums.

To address the question, since there is a lot - 

And you are absolutely correct, the same cohorts, hence no change, for when a topic emerges, it is the same outcome. Should anyone, like JWI create a thread the main subject matter is deviated when people throw in secondary topics and then some. As you pointed out in the other thread, it is primarily anything pertaining to JWs, anything pertaining to Child Sex Abuse, anything pertaining to Bible Translations. The same outcome as to which even misinformation and lies are professed as truth, i.e. someone just days ago used an illegitimate source known as Smurf Girl in an attempt to prove a point regarding a Leftist political power, not realizing her own camp called her out for falsehood and wild accusations in parallel to Fearon and Zelda, also deemed false. Then we have the case regarding, again, discussed elsewhere, Child Sex Abuse, for time and time it is brought up, but you can see those that "Bark" about the matter, never "Bite". One I attested a challenge to in particular after the Redress Scheme, and you can see nothing was achieved on JB's end, despite the fact having access to social media, even more evident when for showing "care" of the matter, such are unaware of what took place around it let alone the uproar, and the fact Newscorp was proven false due to the fact the story was wiped by the majority afterwards, and the funny thing is, once it is send and done, they abandon all talk about it, hence Australia.

I believe I addressed the fact when I came back, it was still more so the same.

In my case, I still refute deception, lies, misconceptions, misinformation about Abrahamic Faiths, even more now due to the emergence of fringe groups, mainly the ones who think COVID-19 is a "gift" from God to eradicate unbelievers, which is crazy. I still deal with independents, even my connections in Russia and parts of the EU, thanks to the Truther Community. Speaking about the Truther Community, we act as one because what we did concerning information on various things, but specifically on today's society, missing and or abused persons, one case being Sophie Long (hence #StandWithSophie), of which we thought we had a good ending to, but seems another series of events took place in regards to missing persons, we are still focusing on that, mainly some Truthers who live in Texas. I did not bother putting up a Missing Persons thread because I was caught up in the event regarding Sophie, and around that time was when I got an invitation, which explained why I myself was out too. Missing persons isn't easy, and it is not always fun, and at rare times, a good ending, positive outcome, in a sense Truthers have a love for folks and do all necessary to help out, and of course, if one is threatened and or attack, it effects all of us.

NOTE: Misinformation was the reason this escalated, in a sense, tricking the law itself, and YouTubers spreading wrong information only creates more problems. Some even mocking the siltation. The girl has been missing since July 7th.

Aside from that, Child Sex Abuse, we have been for a long time, and even now pressing on that. We even found some defenders of abuse on various media, ironically, even some who are of the EXJW community, surely they either do not know or won't tell you about it. Then there is COVID-19, granted I have a disdain for misinformation, I trek a little bit on that due to the actions of the MSM.

That being said, the whole bark and bite notation, this is what I am, have been doing. Mainly when there is a lot of information circulating around the Truther Community as is with a subnet group I was invited to, which is part of it. As for Faith, always strong mainly for the fact I am openly aware of legitimate opponents, Babylon and the Wild Beast, and what they've been doing and what they are going to do, so Proverbs 22:3 and refences to it is taken seriously.

I pointed out elsewhere that you, a Jehovah's Witness, and some like you are knowing of who Babylon the Great is, as is the united Nations, however, you may not know of their recent actions and what they'll do next. I pointed our Prosperity Preachers, and the fact they are essentially rivals to Anti-Trinitarians, you included, for their movement, joined with others such as The Interfaith, is a tool used by Babylon to attack and to convert. More power to use due to COVID-19, so that is another factor. So many people will get swept away, for again, New Thought Movement, if someone was able to get that confused with anything pertaining to Restorationism, there is a high chance they too, will be consumed by Babylon and that is a fact.

As for my current ongoing debates, they're concerning Church Burnings, child sex abuse in relations to the Canadian Church Burnings, Left vs. Right Paradigm, and debating against falsehood concerning the fringe and mentality unstable folks who do not know God, who emerged from COVID-19. And a lot of cowardly people in this space who go about baseless claims, which there is plenty of.

18 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

As for my current ongoing debates, they're concerning Church Burnings,

https://www.nhregister.com/shoreline/article/Officials-Waterford-Jehovah-Witness-building-16377704.php

Officials: Waterford Jehovah Witness building damaged in blaze.  

WATERFORD — Local officials are investigating the cause of a fire late Monday at the Kingdom Hall Jehovah Witness building.

Director of Fire Services Michael Howley said a neighbor first noticed the fire outside the structure, which is located at 57 Clark Lane, around 9 p.m. Monday.

10 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

https://www.nhregister.com/shoreline/article/Officials-Waterford-Jehovah-Witness-building-16377704.php

Officials: Waterford Jehovah Witness building damaged in blaze.  

WATERFORD — Local officials are investigating the cause of a fire late Monday at the Kingdom Hall Jehovah Witness building.

Director of Fire Services Michael Howley said a neighbor first noticed the fire outside the structure, which is located at 57 Clark Lane, around 9 p.m. Monday.

This is in regards to JW church burnings, not the historical church burnings of Canada pertaining to Indigenous peoples, children. The ongoing debate is outside of religious talk, more so on history, granted many people paint ALL Canadians as the bad guy regarding this.

5 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

As for my current ongoing debates, they're concerning Church Burnings, child sex abuse in relations to the Canadian Church Burnings,

That being said, the debate is historical based, mainly when you're dealing with Centrist.

@Pudgy There is always dogecoin lol

@Space Merchant I can see the Christian Stack exchange people are always debating as usual, I now understand why you are from that community and the other one mention. What about Canada Church burnings, Truther stuff related lol, and is this recent? I'm not aware of churches owned/used by Indigenous people - first time hearing this.

@Patiently waiting for Truth There has been burnings of religious places of service for sometime now, either arson or by accident. Some burnings are done with intent, for there are reasonings behind it. Sometimes during an investigation, not much is mentioned and often times it becomes water under the bridge. As long as no one got hurt, that in of itself, is a good thing.

Is that pronounced Do Gecoin, Dog-E-Coin, or Doge Coin?

If it is pronounced Dog-E-Coin, that would be an endorsement for PudgyCoin.

Pudgycoin ... the digital currency based entirely on trust.

Cash only, no receipt is necessary.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.