The World News Media

TRUTH TRUTHER TRUE. THE WORDS LOSE THEIR MEANING IN OVER USE.

Patiently waiting for Truth

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

BUT back on topic. THE TOPIC IS ABOUT THE USE OF THE WORD TRUTH.

And I repeat, the word TRUTH has lost it's original meaning, because to many People or Orgs misuse it. 

Maybe that is part of the Devil's plan. Words get diluted, they lose their original meaning, that can mean if we are not careful, when we read scripture we might lose the true sense of it. 

This is such a good topic.

Jesus said, “Sanctify them [purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy] by the Truth; Your Word is Truth.”  (AMPC)  John 17:17

In Revelation, it mentions a “sea of glass”, the “river of the water of life”, and the description of the spiritual temple…all signified “as clear as crystal”, “as pure as transparent glass”.  Rev 4:6; 21:11,21; 22:1 

There are multiple aspects to the word of God that have been misused and twisted by men, creating the wrong impression of who God is.  If Jesus is the “truth”, (John 14:6) and is “the image of the invisible God”, it is through him that we come to understand pure truth. (Col 1:15) We can’t take just one aspect of the words of Christ, interject the words of men as the Wt. has, and say we are “in the truth”. This applies also to all aspects of religion in the world.   In Daniel, because the temple/anointed have been trampled in the organization, it tells us that “truth has been thrown to the ground”. Dan 8:9-12 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel+8%3A9-12&version=NIV

If the anointed were to work together under Jesus Christ…as the early anointed were able to, the living water of truth would be running clear as crystal. (John 7:38)  Since the saints are silenced and scattered throughout the world of JWs…since they submit to the doctrine of men, there is no longer any trickle of truth in the organization. 

“‘As for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will judge between one sheep and another, and between rams and goats. 18 Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet? 19 Must my flock feed on what you have trampled and drink what you have muddied with your feet?”  Ezek 34:17-19

If they are “ambassadors for Christ”, (2 Cor 5:20) they are to be ambassadors for truth; but through Satan’s sly works, they have become ambassadors for men and their lies.  If only they would ALL wake up and leave.  The symbolic “great street” or pathway of the holy city, is paved with gold, representing clear truth in Jesus Christ.

“These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”  Rev 3:14-20

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A man calls himself a TRUTHER.  Another man calls himself TRUE  And an Organisation says they have the TRUTH. But Jesus says (recorded at Matthew 9 :13. Berean Study BibleBut go an

Oh, well, the topic is "TRUTH TRUTHER TRUE. THE WORDS LOSE THEIR MEANING IN OVER USE", and in this rare case, I thought I actually stayed on topic!

Actually it was I that took up the challenge because you made a point of saying that I should start a new topic.  Well I started a new topic !  BUT once again you miss the whole point of it.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Truther Community

I am confused an have no "basics" about this :) . What is "Truther Community" and who are "Truthers"? Is that some Movement, Religion, Internet Community? Who are members? And can you be, for example Catholic or Muslim or JW and "Truther" who belong to "Truther Community" in the same time?

7 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I am confused an have no "basics" about this :) . What is "Truther Community" and who are "Truthers"? Is that some Movement, Religion, Internet Community? Who are members? And can you be, for example Catholic or Muslim or JW and "Truther" who belong to "Truther Community" in the same time?

Segment I is directed for @Patiently waiting for Truth in this debate. Granted he made claim to what the community entails, we will wait and see as to what he has to say about the community.

That being said, the debate is between him and I (when a challenged is raised it is to be respect, for there is no outside help), I believe you have questions about supposed Bible errors committed by JWs elsewhere.

This has nothing to do with basics or Religion concerning the community in question, FYI. And do not bother with the internet either, hence the remark about the 10 years of scrubbing and rewritings of said community and what they equated it to.

It amazes me to this day, that some cannot hold their own without the slight mention of religious organizations. Even if the subject matter is a focused subject.

13 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Space Merchant wants 'free advertising'. He wants me to do 'research' to advertise his 'community'. 

I'm not falling for it. He has called himself a Truther for so long, it is obvious that he has wanted people to ask him what they are. :) 

Maybe @Space Merchant should make a new topic where he can advertise his 'community'. 

14 hours ago, Witness said:

THE TOPIC IS ABOUT THE USE OF THE WORD TRUTH.

11 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Space Merchant wants 'free advertising'. He wants me to do 'research' to advertise his 'community'. 

I didn't ask for research, you were asked as to what a Truther is as per segment I.

12 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I'm not falling for it. He has called himself a Truther for so long, it is obvious that he has wanted people to ask him what they are. :) 

Falling for what, you were told if you made an accusation it would spawn a debate.

13 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Maybe @Space Merchant should make a new topic where he can advertise his 'community'. 

No need to.

Here is the name of your topic

image.png

The debate revolves around 3 things:

What is a Truther, hence the accusations, What is truth of the Scriptures, and the notation you profess for Matthew 9:13

19 hours ago, Space Merchant said:
  • Segment I - What is a Truther
  • Segment II - What is Truth concerning Scripture
  • Segment III  -  What is the Full Context of Matthew 9:9-13 concerning Matthew in this gospel.

That being said, if you can't hold up to even that, it just shows what people think of former Witnesses, as to not only people on this forum, but to even guests who come here.

You won't be asked again. For you are displaying Evasion - Question Dodging.

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

@Witness This is an ongoing debate that was initiated. To your respects, you can make a thread about what you quoted if need be.

Oh, well, the topic is "TRUTH TRUTHER TRUE. THE WORDS LOSE THEIR MEANING IN OVER USE", and in this rare case, I thought I actually stayed on topic!

To anyone reading, as we can see @Patiently waiting for Truth had made several claims of his notation of what a Truther is, even with false accusations in this regard, he kept going and when asked, we can see from the first page and second page of this thread alone he cannot answer even when told as shown here:

image.png

What is a Truther and or how do they operate?

As for the community in question - It has many, many branches depending on what you are looking for, which is evident in my case knowing of the MSM, United Nations, and in regards to the Left vs. Right Paradigm, to which the majority of Truthers focus on despite not being of any political side, although neutral. Even when it comes to Religion, we know to read through misinformation and falsehood, mainly for the fact majority of Truthers in this respects, be it religious or not, focus heavily on Babylon the Great and the Wild Beast with all Prophecies pertaining to them, i.e. Mark of the Beast, 666, hence why the one whom I mentioned, Solider of God, was able to point such out to the general public.

The inception of the term originated in 9/11 - 9/11 truth movement, to which they dubbed themselves as Truthers, therefore to @Srecko Sostar's remark (despite the fact he isn't suppose to me helping @Patiently waiting for Truth) was incorrect, as we can see, the two of them were in agreement of false information. As for what a Truther is,

This later spawned branches from the movement, to which the focus was later on the Left vs Right paradigm, then we had the groups that formed, this resulted in the formation of the Truther Community because of these groups, and how the Mainstream Media framed said events to confuse the general public. Reasons why, which was told to @Witness a while back that A Truther is someone who, in this sense, seeks truth to an event and or situation, someone who does not play into the MSM narrative and or conspiracy, let alone government schemes and so forth that is being pushed on to the people on a TV set, phones, etc. what have you.

For the definition is as follows - A Truther is one who believes that the truth about an important subject or event is being concealed from the public by a powerful conspiracy.

An example of this, in the past on this forum, Although I do not want to talk about the faith JW in the debate, but I will use them as an example, it was said Jehovah's Witnesses held firearms, assault rifles, and the like along with literal poison, and what was said about what such was used for, was disturbing, yet some on here defended such a man who profess this conspiracy. As a Truther, it was debunked that this information was both false and untrue. We can take it a step further with how JWs were depicted by the MSM prior to the Russian ban, video showed "Jehovah's Witnesses" practicing combat inside their church, act crazy as if they're in a mega church, rolling on the ground, slapping each other with sticks, shaking their heads in unison in a wild manner as if they  a Punk Rocker in a Death Metal Concert, all this a conspiracy professed by Russian media, only for Russian Truthers to shut it down granted JWs were essentially blocked from speaking. Concerning even that of CSA, there are people who speak of such, as is with the vile things in this regard by some powers in the US and the UK.

As for John Butler, the one who is in this debate against me, he was informed of what misinformation he heard about a group the MSM uses to distract, scare and confuse the general public as shown below:

Likewise today, we do the same thing with today's events - expose misinformation, getting all the facts. As is with those who focus on history, granted, people are attempting to erase and re-write history in an attempt to even misguide children. We adamant about victories against Epstein and the like, We speak up for the late Serena Shim when a lie was said in her name, etc. We are speaking a lot about COVID-19 and everything pertaining to the pandemic however, MSM demonizes Truthers and equate them to Conspiracy Theorists and Trump Supporters.

A Truther does not only expose conspiracies or what the MSM is doing, even that of what government has said, or the United Nations. Truther are often, if possible, among good Samaritans. What effects one, effects all of them. So as an example of this when it comes to missing persons, information is passed alone, one to another until everyone is aware. This is why I alluded to Sophie Long and others, and speaking of Sophie Long, we are, right now, stamping out misinformation of this ongoing missing/child abuse situation that social media is spreading.

So in short, they are all over the place, majority of them are on forums or other forms of social media, etc.

As to the very reason I mentioned the emerging groups and the like was how I was invited to be on myself, even outside of my work with children, and knowing of some history and the like. Even before that, I didn't even know what a Truther is, and later becoming one, I realize it was them who aided stopping lies and misinformation in the aftermath of my friend's suicide.

And to that, I did what @Patiently waiting for Truth could not, answer to the Segment I of the debate. Which brings us to Segment II

He is also free to pick out whatever I said for Segment I to challenge 2 times in a single response - if he wants to.

Segment II - What is Truth concerning Scripture

Since @Patiently waiting for Truth was suppose to answer first. I will be the first to answer Segment II.

Segment I is directed for @Patiently waiting for Truth in this debate.

That being said, if you can't hold up to even that,

Dear SM, you entered into a debate.  You set the rules, not @Patiently waiting for Truth, the person who began the topic.  It was you who made it a regulated debate under rules you enforced.  I hope you can see that.