The World News Media

Abaddon, also known as Apollyon - The Angel of the Abyss

Space Merchant

9 hours ago, NoisySrecko said:

*** it-1 p. 12 Abaddon ***
In the Hebrew scriptures just considered, it is evident that ʼavad·dohnʹ is paralleled with Sheol and death. At Revelation 1:18 we find Christ Jesus stating: “I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.” 

I was afraid. However, Christ holds the keys to the first and second resurrection. That is the theme in Revelation. When Jesus died as a man, he was granted immortality where he cannot be destroyed as an angel, while other angels can.

Here's an example coming from another Christian interpretation, which Jehovah's Witnesses refine. ETERNITY

Therefore, the first resurrection is for the people of God; the second resurrection is for the judgment of unbelievers. The difference between these two groups is based on one's relationship with God through Jesus Christ. It is essential for every person to hear the good news and be saved by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9) to receive eternal life (John 3:16).

Indeed. God has made him the Lord and Christ, and has resurrected him, he  has been made to be immortal, incorruptible, as is being the king above mankind's kings (1 Timothy 6:15, 16).

In relation to what you addressed, this goes hand in hand with the references to the above verses, which can be found in concerning the church Matthew 16

• 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.
  • 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
  • 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

• Views 783
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will address the below briefly because apparently when someone "calls" you to claim, they run away from even the basics of asking. I will also repost key points of a debate I had regarding this topi

The other thread was locked because you were off topic and just trying to get attention for yourself  

I didn't go off topic. Abaddon has a strong connection to the Locusts. So anyone reading Joel or Revelations has to understand who Abaddon is. You locked it because you didn't want to expose yourself.

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.