The World News Media

It's interesting how when we read scriptures which give analogies of the delta between us and Jehovah

xero

Like these....

Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So my ways are higher than your ways And my thoughts than your thoughts."

42 Then Job said in reply to Jehovah:

“Now I know that you are able to do all things

And that nothing you have in mind to do is impossible for you.+

You said, ‘Who is this who is obscuring my counsel without knowledge?’+

Therefore I spoke, but without understanding

About things too wonderful for me, which I do not know.+

You said, ‘Please listen, and I will speak.

I will question you, and you inform me.’+

My ears have heard about you,

But now I do see you with my eyes.

That is why I take back what I said,*+

And I repent in dust and ashes.”+

...we implicitly act as if this isn't true, boldly concluding things Jehovah's going to do or not do and even the manner of his doing or not doing.

We can't let it go.

• Views 393
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like these.... Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So my ways are higher than

Oh, the depth of the richesand the wisdom and the knowledge of God!How unsearchable his judgmentsand untraceable his ways!  Rom 11:33 Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpos

A couple of points here. firstly  I've have said this many times before on this forum. With God all things are possible. secondly. Hence my name I use now on this forum. Patiently w

A couple of points here. firstly 

13 hours ago, xero said:

Then Job said in reply to Jehovah:

“Now I know that you are able to do all things

And that nothing you have in mind to do is impossible for you.+

I've have said this many times before on this forum. With God all things are possible.

secondly.

14 hours ago, xero said:

..we implicitly act as if this isn't true, boldly concluding things Jehovah's going to do or not do and even the manner of his doing or not doing.

Hence my name I use now on this forum. Patiently waiting for truth. And I get mocked for it. 

But when you say WE, would you be kind enough to say exactly who the 'we' are ?

Are you referring to individuals or the Watchtower Soc' / JW Org / GB ? 

On 8/18/2021 at 6:23 AM, xero said:

...we implicitly act as if this isn't true, boldly concluding things Jehovah's going to do or not do and even the manner of his doing or not doing.

Oh, the depth of the riches
and the wisdom and the knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments
and untraceable his ways!  Rom 11:33

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.  Prov 19:21

Knowing what is true is vital for spiritual health, in turn, builds faith, so when the dark days come, our faith will be strong to the point that it cannot be shaken, no matter how much someone attempts to break, it, be it from the government, of which they are attempting, be it from any MSC persons and or ideologies.

On 8/18/2021 at 10:33 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

A couple of points here. firstly 

I've have said this many times before on this forum. With God all things are possible.

secondly.

Hence my name I use now on this forum. Patiently waiting for truth. And I get mocked for it. 

But when you say WE, would you be kind enough to say exactly who the 'we' are ?

Are you referring to individuals or the Watchtower Soc' / JW Org / GB ? 

everyone

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.