The World News Media

Is Christ the Angel of God's Presence?

BroRando

Is Christ the Angel of God’s Presence?
jesus whipped.jpg

“In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV) “Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him” (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV)

"He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth." (Isaiah 53:7)

"And he was given a burial place with the wicked, And with the rich in his death, Although he had done no wrong And there was no deception in his mouth." (Isaiah 53:9)

To deny the Angel of God’s Presence you would have to reject Jesus Christ as the Word of God. “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bore them and carried them all the days of old.” (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)

1. You would have to reject that Jesus Christ was afflicted with our sins.

2. You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Salvation.

3. You would have to reject that Jesus Christ loved us or felt pity for us.

4. You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer.

5. You would have to reject that Jesus Christ died for our sins once and for all time.

Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35) Accepting Jesus as the Christ can add a profound meaning for your Life. Jesus warned the wicked Religious Leaders of his day, “For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’” (Matthew 23:39)

To this very day, opposers of Jesus Christ continue to reject the Messenger in (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV) received the name Jesus which actually means ‘Jehovah is Salvation’.

Such ones are abandoned, because they have rejected the Angel of God's Presence that was sent in God's Name and therefore, have grieved his Holy Spirit. "But they Rebelled, and grieved his Holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, [and] himself fought against them." (Isaiah 63:10)

NOTE * Those who have grieved his Holy Spirit are abandoned in the sense of dying the second death of everlasting destruction in the same manner as Adam and Eve, they are returning to dust. It is considered the unforgivable sin. Amen.

• Views 551
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doom and gloom once again, Billy the Kid. I would think the only ones that could grieve the Holy Spirit are those that have received the Holy Spirit. That is the Anointed ones.  Unless of co

Is Christ the Angel of God’s Presence? “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV) “Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the

On 8/19/2021 at 9:27 PM, BroRando said:

Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him” (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV)

To this very day, opposers of Jesus Christ continue to reject the Messenger in (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV) received the name Jesus which actually means ‘Jehovah is Salvation’.

The name Isaiah means “Salvation of Jehovah,” which is the same meaning, though written in the reverse order, of the name Jesus (“Jehovah Is Salvation”). - https://www.jw.org/hr/biblioteka/knjige/Sve-je-Pismo-nadahnuto-od-Boga-i-korisno/23-knjiga-Biblije-Izaija/

God's name is also embedded in many Israeli personal names. Thus we read Adonijah (meaning “My Lord is Yahweh,” and “Yah” is a shorter form for Jehovah), Isaiah (“Salvation is from Jehovah”), Jonathan (“Jehovah has given”), and Micah (“Who is like Jehovah?” ? ”) And Joshua (“ Jehovah is salvation ”). - https://www.jw.org/hr/biblioteka/knjige/Božansko-ime-koje-će-vječno-postojati/Božansko-ime-tijekom-stoljeća/

According to WTJWorg articles, God’s name is embedded in other Jewish names as well. Well, what is the point if somebody have name with such particle? Then, what if in the original name of satan, devil is also the particle "Jah"?

Those who have grieved his Holy Spirit are abandoned in the sense of dying the second death of everlasting destruction in the same manner as Adam and Eve, they are returning to dust.

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. - Eph. 4:30

Were Adam and Eve "anointed", sealed with HS?

But a physical (natural man in other translations) man does not accept* the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15  However, the spiritual man examines all things,+ but he himself is not examined by any man. - 1. Cor 2:14,15

Were Adam and Eve natural and spiritual at the same time? Or were they just natural, physical? People have “spiritual needs,” don’t they? Jesus gave lessons about it in His Sermon. 

In 31 C.E., Jesus delivered one of the most famous discourses of all time. It is called the Sermon on the Mount because Jesus gave it on a mountainside overlooking the Sea of Galilee. The Gospel of Matthew relates: “When [Jesus] saw the crowds he went up into the mountain; and after he sat down his disciples came to him; and he opened his mouth and began teaching them, saying: ‘Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.’” Translated literally, Jesus’ opening words read: “Happy the poor ones (as) to the spirit,” or “Happy are those who are beggars for the spirit.” (Matthew 5:1-3; Kingdom Interlinear; footnote)  Today’s English Version reads: “Happy are those who know they are spiritually poor.” - https://www.jw.org/hr/biblioteka/casopisi/w20041101/Sretni-Jehovini-sluge/

When man satisfies these his spiritual needs, has he become a "spiritual man" or has he remained a "physical man"? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.