The World News Media

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusions?

BroRando

On 8/23/2021 at 1:15 PM, BroRando said:
No Blood 2.jpg
Jehovah's Witnesses are Christians who accepted the 'Blood of Christ' for salvation. The truth never changes and a true Christian should also be mindful of Satan's Challenge to Jehovah about skin in behalf of skin. Therefore, accepting *Blood* from another source or even themselves could be rendered a denial of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

In the time of the end known as the Last Days, "Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand." (Daniel 12:10) True Christians who exercise faith in the Living Blood of Christ will survive that Last Days and 'are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.'(Rev 7:14)

Teachings of Jesus Christ:
  • "Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day;" (John 6:54)
  • For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." (Matthew 16:25)
  • "But whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens." (Matthew 10:33)
  • "Just let your word ‘Yes’ mean yes, your ‘No,’ no, for what goes beyond these is from the wicked one." (Matthew 5:37)
Teaching of the Apostles:
  • "For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left," (Hebrews 10:26)
Teaching of the Holy Spirit:
  • "Abstain . . . from blood. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!” (Acts 15:28-29)

Advocates for Jehovah's Witness Reform on Blood (ajwrb.org)

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah …. The WTB&TS  got the Blood Issue  exactly right the first time, then as they were sued by families of those that died, they changed their stance to allow transfusion of separate blood fract

… and what if it is a Tuesday, and you are an Eskimo, and your license plate ends in a odd number?

The body and blood of Jesus were given a transferred meaning in bread and wine. But bread and wine, precisely because they directly represent the body and blood of a man, are exactly what they are - b

Posted Images

Blood issue is kind of null now due to what transpired from civil disobedience. This goes hand in hand with the view of blood in some cultures. Therefore, refusing blood is the norm now, and ahs been for a while.

That being said, regarding blood, I have a strong hatred for Transhumanism and Project Ambrosia as is the experiments in regards to such. Been fighting against it for a long time now.

10 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Transhumanism

Transhumanism is a philosophical movement, the proponents of which advocate and predict the enhancement of the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies able to greatly enhance longevity, mood and cognitive abilities. -         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

JW believe they will experience a change in their body and mind (be "perfect"). But they attribute it to the action of God who will do it, not science, in 1000 year Kingdom, soon.

On 9/9/2021 at 1:49 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Transhumanism is a philosophical movement, the proponents of which advocate and predict the enhancement of the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies able to greatly enhance longevity, mood and cognitive abilities. -         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

And yet you do not know what they, even by faith, use the blood for. There is a reason as to why we call them Vampires.

On 9/9/2021 at 1:49 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

JW believe they will experience a change in their body and mind (be "perfect"). But they attribute it to the action of God who will do it, not science, in 1000 year Kingdom, soon.

JWs do not consume or use blood to live longer lives. Therefore, they do not have any sort of connection to Transhumanism. Those of Transhumanism do not like anyone who decline gold standards involving blood.

You have to do more than a wiki sentence to know what the group is capable of. Not knowing makes them an even bigger danger to you directly and or indirectly.

On 9/9/2021 at 3:35 AM, Pudgy said:

…… be sure to take the “red pill”.

What is “Project Ambrosia”, that inspires hatred and resistance?

Consumption of blood, eating of blood, using blood as a cosmetic to increase life, hence Transhumanism. They believe taking the blood of the young, primarily ages 16-24 will give them life, reasons why they bribe the young with money to take their blood. Then you have the black markets, which is dark and crazy on how they get said blood. There is also Black Magic regarding blood, but that is even more insane than the latter.

It gets darker from there, reasons why I keep it PG regarding blood.

@Srecko Sostar @Pudgy For a better understanding of what is mentioned, here is one of my old quotes and the link. Matthew at the time assume this to be not true, mocked me for it even, but Truthers are often mocked for such things just like recent events concerning Australia and Afghanistan.

Like I told @Patiently waiting for Truth there are many things around the globe not being talked about at 100% in relation to all things, and soon, when people are backed into a corner, some things that are unclean and evil will not be contain properly.

As a side note, the media says this project was shut down, they essentially pulled a Don Lemon.

On 10/15/2018 at 10:42 AM, Space Merchant said:

The Christians of which I speak of is of those within the realm of the conservatives/liberal, especially those who reside in Silicon Valley; support it even, their cause regarding such, so to speak.

And what is mentioned is actually true, this Project Ambrosia. Project Ambrosia was founded by Stanford graduate Jesse Karmazin, medical school graduate without a license to practice medicine. It is regarding young blood from those in the ages 18 to 24 range, for this young blood of which is spoken of is something on the menu for wealthy folks who believe that the blood of the young can someone prolong their lives. According to Bill Faloon, the 63-year-old former mortician (also the founder of The Church of Perpetual Life and a speaker at The First Transhumanist Church), he even stated himself that such ones can prolong their lives and become more healthier, in his on words he said: “Not only do you get to potentially live longer … but you’re going to be healthier. And some of the chronic problems you have now may disappear.” Now we have Project Ambrosia who began a clinical trial that had about a sum of 80 people over the ages 35 and older with a pay out of $6,000 to $8,000 range, most sources say $8k, to get an plasma infusion from young donors around ages 18-24, other sources say around the ages of 16 and 25. Project Ambrosia wants to publish this information later on in hopes of positive review.

Other connections to Project Ambrosia: Alkahest and The Young Blood Institute

Links:

Sounds crazy and unbelieve - to some yes. Stuff like this should not be ignored or played around with.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.