The World News Media

The 144k and the GB...gnostics?

Matthew9969

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Well, Witness ....

By not being able to recommend something better, you are like a handheld GPS with no batteries.

... useless.

I’ve been here 5-6 years and left several links to articles explaining why the Wt exists, and where truth can be found, and what to expect for spiritual food in the last days. I can’t give you an address, I can give you a website.  I have left links to spiritual food offered by one chosen by God, to reveal the end time message to His people. (Mal 3:1-4; Matt 17:11; Rev 11:1-3)   I haven’t kept it a secret, but I’m not sure what you want, another organization?  This isn’t God’s plan. (John 4:24) I am part of a small congregation that understands what is about to happen to the GB and then to the organization. (Rev 19:20) They know that the “man of lawlessness” evident in the organization as the elder body, will be destroyed by God’s word in Jesus Christ ,at his coming. (2 Thess 2:7,8)  They know that truth is being restored.   We are close to all of these things being fulfilled.  This is the time not only of the great tribulation, but of the “marriage feast”, and all are invited.

Think about it.  The Wt. admits that Revelation's scrolls won't be opened until...after Armageddon?  And they tell JWs that these scrolls hold information that will be used in the Kingdom?  No.  These scrolls EXPLAIN Revelation. (Dan 8:26)  They explain what Armageddon is about.  Since these men have no insight, who told them that the scrolls  haven't been opened by Christ yet?  And what about the "marriage feast of the Lamb"?  When is that to occur?  Do they know?  They know nothing, but pretend they do.  And we know how far that has gotten them.  There are inspired anointed ones today, who are given understanding of what to expect in the last days.  

You are wise to see the hypocrisy and can detect the lies.  I just think your faith is somewhat lacking. I think we all struggle with that at times. We let our own desires rule our spiritual decisions, instead of letting God and Christ lead us where we should go.   I haven’t held back the invitation to understanding, but always offer it to anyone interested who is leaving the Wt.  (Matt 22:8,9)  The “marriage feast” is the opening of Revelation’s scrolls. (Rev 1:1,2; 5:9,10) It is insight into God's Word.  It tells us how the message of all of the prophets comes together at the time of the end.  (Rev 22:6)   I still encourage you to have faith and approach God.  Ask Him if I am wrong.  If you truly want to know where to find truth, ask Him.

• Views 7k
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolding WT publications such as this one, do you imagine you have uncovered some dark mystical “gnostic” secret? Or is this not the way knowledge of anything is acquired? If you want to be an electric

So then what you are saying is that it is your purpose in life to piss on something without offering anything better—to take away but not give. Isn’t that sort of a pathetic occupation for a grown man

Or, if you are the Leaders of the Watchtower / JW Org, then you spend your time playing with numbers and dates to pretend you know more than other people do. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I suggested that my three ‘apostates,’ though seemingly on the same page, doubtless would not be able to stand each other in person.

The beliefs that “these three” have, allows them to sit at the same table, eat lunch together or drink coffee. Whether they hang out together or not, whether they become friends or not is a matter of their personal choice.
JW members are instructed not to associate with non-JW people unless they are preaching to them or running a BS with them. Furthermore, there are JWs who cannot stand some other JWs, and this can be seen especially in the class of elders.

I am disappointed about your "suggestions" :) 

On 8/28/2021 at 11:39 AM, Pudgy said:

Without specific proof of something better, your very best observations, reasoning, and logic is nothing more than light entertainment.

No more.

I suppose that's why some people are terrotists. They haven't found anything better. So they just go on killing people. 

The Watchtower / JW Org does the same but in a sly way. They kill people spiritually and d/fed people and tell families not to talk to them. Hence some people commit suicide, but the JW's don't care. 

They still allow CSA and still hide the Pedophiles in the Org. And then they tell all the JWs that it's all lies, whilst at the same time paying out thousands in hush money.  Are they still hiding that Pedophile Database in America ? 

On 8/28/2021 at 7:22 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

So then what you are saying is that it is your purpose in life to piss on something without offering anything better—to take away but not give. Isn’t that sort of a pathetic occupation for a grown man?

The pathetic one is you and any other JW that sticks with the Org because you are frightend to serve God through Christ.  

One point being that by staying in that Org you are agreeing to teach Lies to other people. You know that a so called Bible study is 75% reading from a GB written book, and 15% chatting, leaving only 10% real BIBLE study.  And even that is from the Watchtower 'inspired' Bible.  

I can understand that you and other JWs don't want to see how much damage your Watchtower/JW org/GB, have done and are still doing to people. 

Those core teachings from the scriptures which you harp on about have been known by the Bible Students for over a hundred years and more. So, all the Org has done is to put lies on top of it all. False predictions, man made rules, and harshness. And as @Witness mentions, the treading down of the Anointed by the Elders, which is one of the rules from the GB. 

I actually think it is very sad that JWs continue to deliberately sin, just becasue they don't know a 'better way' to live. 

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I actually think it is very sad that JWs continue to deliberately sin, just becasue they don't know a 'better way' to live. 

This couldn't have been more clear.  

I think that they put the total blame for failed teachings on the leadership.  I have even heard JWs question if they are guilty or not, for following leaders who sorely miss the mark.  The reigns are so tight, that no matter what is taught, they feel obligated to recognize those whom they have been told "Jehovah" has picked to lead them...and of course, as it is always brought up, these men are "imperfect".  What a strong, persuasive trap that has developed.  

"Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience."  Eph 5:6

"The same judgment will happen
to both people and priests.
I will punish them for their ways
and repay them for their deeds."  Hos 4:9

"Then I heard another voice from heaven:

Come out of her, my people,
so that you will not share in her sins
or receive any of her plagues.
5 For her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes."   Rev 18:4,5

I have just been commenting on a Facebook topic and I made a point of stating that one reason people have lost faith in God is because the JWs have been working against God by their making false predictions for Armageddon. 

Can you imagine how many people will have been turned away from God by the stumbling blocks of the Watchtower / JW org ???????? The guilt that the Watchtower / JW Org and GB must carry for all their lies and false prophecies. 

18 hours ago, Witness said:

They know nothing, but pretend they do.  And we know how far that has gotten them. 

I take this back.  They know more than I give them credit for.   They have tried to shut down Pearl Doxsey's  blog many times over the years.  They have stolen phrases from her writings and incorporated them in their talks.  It is as Splane said, "this is war" - of truth against their lies.   They are diligent at sending out their spies to shut down all who reveal their lies.  

The guilt that the Watchtower / JW Org and GB must carry for all their lies and false prophecies. 

That guilt will also include every single JW that continues to seek guidance from the governing body:

”False prophets and those who seek their guidance will all be punished for their sins.” Ezekiel 14:10

JWs have been working against God by their making false predictions for Armageddon. 

Because of false predictions God was against the prophets of Israel.

'This is what the Almighty LORD says: Your predictions are false, and your visions are lies. That is why I'm against you, declares the Almighty LORD.” Ezekiel 13:8

and God doesn’t change (Numbers 23:19), so by connecting the dots we can see who God is against today.

20 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Can you imagine how many people will have been turned away from God by the stumbling blocks of the Watchtower / JW org ???????? The guilt that the Watchtower / JW Org and GB must carry for all their lies and false prophecies. 

18 hours ago, Kick_Faceinator said:

That guilt will also include every single JW that continues to seek guidance from the governing body:

”False prophets and those who seek their guidance will all be punished for their sins.” Ezekiel 14:10

Thank you for Ezek 14:10.
"The word of the Lord came to me: 13 “Son of man, if a country sins against me by being unfaithful and I stretch out my hand against it to cut off its food supply and send famine upon it and kill its people and their animals, 14 even if these three men—Noah, Daniel and Job—were in it, they could save only themselves by their righteousness, declares the Sovereign Lord."  Ezek 14:12-14

We already see the effect of spiritual famine in the organization.  Their magazines are becoming less with each year.  They rely on the influence of sight, sound, and emotional persuasion in their videos.  They don't rely on God or God's word in Jesus Christ.  

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."   Matt 7:13,14

The word "narrow" can mean "trouble, afflict, suffer tribulation".  Jesus was telling us that the act of leaving...the broad road of destruction where false prophets have led God's people into spiritual famine...to follow his teachings, IS the advent of the great tribulation.  

22 minutes ago, Witness said:

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."   Matt 7:13,14

The word "narrow" can mean "trouble, afflict, suffer tribulation".  Jesus was telling us that the act of leaving...the broad road of destruction where false prophets have led God's people into spiritual famine...to follow his teachings, IS the advent of the great tribulation.  

The effort put out to become a JW is NOTHING. JWs came to us, or we were born into this religion.  The effort needed to leave the organization, leave any life and loved ones we knew while in it, accepting any persecution and ridicule that is said about us...and remain committed to serve the Father and the Son in truth, takes every ounce of effort and faith we can muster.  Luke 6:22; Matt 5:11; 2 Tim 3:12

But the gift we receive for our devotion and love, is precious.

"Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."  John 10:7-10

Jesus, the small gate, promises life to the full; unlike an organization that promises the "best life ever" while it leads people down a a broad road littered with false predictions and false doctrine.

Some people must have a great electrolyte balance going that they don't get massive charley horses from their patting themselves on the back for doing what they want anyway. Seriously. God exists, his name really is Jehovah and at some point in time he'll intervene in human affairs and straighten it all out.

In the mean-time instead of spending time filling in the gaps of bible-knowlege or figuring out how to get possession of their own vessel in sanctification and honor people spend their time spraying anti-JW graffiti on whatever surface they can find.

It's boring, repetitive and in the end a galactic waste of time. People that want to leave will find a reason to leave and those who remain will likewise and Jehovah is the judge of both.

Main thing anyone should do is make sure they're following their bible-trained consciences.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.