BroRando

• Views 6.3k
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scripture taken out of context:   “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”i 7  He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed

Yea - but only in one region - not world wide.  These policies now ongoing  is on a GLOBAL scale - NOTHING like this before!  

Cartoon dogs do not get baptized .... we have Bark-Mitzvahs.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BroRando said:

I guess we didn't knock on his doghouse loud enough.  We'll come over about 2:30 tonight and give you a thunderous wrap!  Anyone have some Air Horns??  So loud if this dog is deaf, he will feel the vibrations!!  😁

“Yes Lord, but really, the little dogs do eat the crumbs falling from the master’s table. And they will eat chicken gizzards and steak grizzle, too. They’re fond of liver, hamburger, and hot dogs. Really, pretty much anything edible will do. And don’t get me going on what happens if the master leaves the table for a moment, perhaps to go to the bathroom.” …….”The Bible HD (HoundDog) Version”

36 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

“Yes Lord, but really, the little dogs do eat the crumbs falling from the master’s table. And they will eat chicken gizzards and steak grizzle, too. They’re fond of liver, hamburger, and hot dogs. Really, pretty much anything edible will do. And don’t get me going on what happens if the master leaves the table for a moment, perhaps to go to the bathroom.” …….”The Bible HD (HoundDog) Version”

I know what we can do... get one of those sound cars with those big sound horns and Blast (Religion is a Racket) maybe the old dog get some life?  

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

retend you are a Brother, is soooo funy, but @Arauna has fallen for it.

Frankly, I do not care if Scholar is someone else with a double personality or this one is that one is not who they pretend to be!  I say what I think ... and agree here and there....... I do not fall for personality or for so-called scholarliness ......so leave  my so-called gullibility our of it!

3 hours ago, xero said:

I'll take that as a "No".

The scriptures are exposing the man of lawlessness that stands in the Temple of God. 2 Thess 2:3,4 The abomination of desolation/disgusting thing of Matt 24:15,16 is this act of lawlessness.  End time prophesy has to do with the trampling of God's priesthood/Temple by the Beast/the elder body that "stands where it does not belong", as counterfeit priests and who rule, judge, and spiritually "kill" the anointed. Rev 13:5-7,15.  This is nothing new that I haven't already stated numerous times on this forum. 

The scriptures give evidence, but it seems that even presenting God's word is viewed as "bloviating".  It is not an act of being "holier than thou", it is relying on God's word to give us truth and not on the word of men who twist and change Jesus' teachings, to fit their selfish desires.  

3 hours ago, Witness said:

The scriptures are exposing the man of lawlessness that stands in the Temple of God. 2 Thess 2:3,4 The abomination of desolation/disgusting thing of Matt 24:15,16 is this act of lawlessness.  End time prophesy has to do with the trampling of God's priesthood/Temple by the Beast/the elder body that "stands where it does not belong", as counterfeit priests and who rule, judge, and spiritually "kill" the anointed. Rev 13:5-7,15.  This is nothing new that I haven't already stated numerous times on this forum. 

The scriptures give evidence, but it seems that even presenting God's word is viewed as "bloviating".  It is not an act of being "holier than thou", it is relying on God's word to give us truth and not on the word of men who twist and change Jesus' teachings, to fit their selfish desires.  

You keep not getting the point. We're talking about YOU, not anyone else. What are YOU doing and why?

The proper response is  "I am doing ____ because ____". Anything else is weaseling around.

4 hours ago, Arauna said:
7 hours ago, Pudgy said:

do not see hard evidence

I totally understand.  You will se miracle happening in front of your eyes and will turn around and say: "it should not have happened on the sabbath!"

Actually, I would not say that.

I would say: "Miracles are things that really do happen, not because they have, or not, an imprimatur from God, but because they almost never happen at all."

Schrodinger's Cat is not alive or dead until you check on it, but it is easier to discern the condition of Schrodinger's Elephant.

8 hours ago, xero said:

Take tech forums, for example. The snarky response to a technical question is RTFM. Quoting a series of scriptures is the biblical equivalent as regards snark.

Granted I am in IT, I can tell you some, not all, people purposely sound technical in the IT field to [A] show off to employers and vendors and or others and or [B] Make a client feel like they do not know anything.

No one RTFM apparently, resulting in them getting into problems, mainly when dealing with specifics in servers.

That is also true for some. People tend to quote a verse and or passage out of context and or without context, other times, they will sacrifice the context itself, be it from a verse and or passage to prove a point or a non core kidology or remark; not giving straight answers or pretending to not even read what you say, a tactics often used by MSCs and or Trinitarians.

Your comment also reminds me, as of right now, a debate I am in with a Trinitarian Christian who claims the following:

1. Catholics came before Christians therefore all Bishops were Catholics.

2. Attempt to say Easter has no pagan origins

3. Justifying that Jesus is God by quoting a small passage from Thayer's Lexicon to prove Jesus is YHWH via Joel 2:32, Acts 7:59, 60, Acts 2:21 and Roman 10:9-13.

All this because he is misusing Scripture and relying on a small note from Thayer and BDAG 3rd edition, and being snarky about it at the same time.

1 hour ago, xero said:

You keep not getting the point. We're talking about YOU, not anyone else. What are YOU doing and why?

The proper response is  "I am doing ____ because ____". Anything else is weaseling around.

Oh, I see.  As if what I write here isn't enough to give you a clue  🙂  "I am doing" the preaching work that I share with others.  This preaching is to "my people", "Israel" and to those with them. (Matt 10:23; Rev 11:1-3; 18:4-8; 14:6-12)  This is what I do. Matt 10:16-25  I would hope the scriptures shared already, would answer "because".  

36 minutes ago, Witness said:

Oh, I see.  As if what I write here isn't enough to give you a clue  🙂  "I am doing" the preaching work that I share with others.  This preaching is to "my people", "Israel" and to those with them. (Matt 10:23; Rev 11:1-3; 18:4-8; 14:6-12)  This is what I do. Matt 10:16-25  I would hope the scriptures shared already, would answer "because".  

Your trumpet has been sounding an incredibly indistinct call. I might add that if you are not spending time on Catholic forums or atheist forums or any other religious group which has a forum you don't appear to be sincerely interested in your calling.

Let's say you had to cut to the chase and make your point in 30 seconds. Try to do that and you'll know whether you even know what you think you know.