BroRando

• Views 6.4k
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scripture taken out of context:   “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”i 7  He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed

Yea - but only in one region - not world wide.  These policies now ongoing  is on a GLOBAL scale - NOTHING like this before!  

Cartoon dogs do not get baptized .... we have Bark-Mitzvahs.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Temper temper Rambo. Satan uses you well. 

You are one and done... sorry... Not Sorry! 😄

Matthew 12:32

For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come.

On 9/25/2021 at 9:19 AM, Witness said:

I commend you.  You have this remarkable talent of twisting whatever one says or doesn't say, into a lie.  

They're not lies, nor do I twist things, granted me knowing how the enemy operates, that is, the UN, of which you do not know because you made the claim you do not wish to know; being unaware of a lion that is in the weeds. If they were indeed lies, then it would not have stopped you from showing a UN Charter and or Resolution written and or made like all DPI/NGOs. If I recall, you were not able to provide anything the last 2 times it was discussed:

On 11/29/2020 at 4:59 PM, Space Merchant said:

If there is no Charter and or Resolution (something that majority of NGOs have) then the claim is nothing but a whistle in the wind, as you, have been corrected on this already. To resurrect the dead in terms of the current discussion, isn't good for anyone's health, unless you are trying to undermine newcomers on this platform.

On 12/5/2020 at 8:25 PM, Space Merchant said:

And yet another day, no charter was brought up, nor was there a Resolution... Just like last time.

A lesson proven if you lack the understanding of the United Nations or NGO DPI, best not to adhere to claims and commit it to as a truth.

As I told you before, a DPI status only with no Resolution and or Charter isn't part of the UN. There are steps and approvals.

Therefore, you professed a lie in regards to the United Nations and it's inner workings. You also had no idea what ECOSOC was.

You never dealt with anything UN related, therefore, you using a conspiracy to justify a truth is, in of itself, a lie, therefore, my hatred for the UN does not even enable me to twist things, let alone culture, as mentioned to you before.

That being said, best to stay your blade regarding the United Nations because all it will take is one quote.

For someone who is Christian to ignore something hidden in the weeds and tall grass, only makes you a target, like all MSCs, such as yourself.

On 9/25/2021 at 6:19 AM, BroRando said:

You are one and done... sorry... Not Sorry! 😄

For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come.

As I'm not Anointed I don't think I can sin against the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is given as a gift from God, to those of whom God wishes to be Anointed. Each of them will be part of the Body and Bride of Christ.  I am not a chosen one.

I never speak against Almighty God or Jesus Christ, or the Holy Spirit. 

The Watchtower / JW Org are just physical organsations, so anyone may speak against them or for them. 

But you oh man, what do you gain in serving Satan ?

28 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

As I'm not Anointed I don't think I can sin against the Holy Spirit. 

People can still sin against the holy spirit, chosen or not.

Jesus gave this warning to those under opposition, for he said that one who sinned against the Holy Spirit would not be forgiven in the current day and or things to come.

A person whom God judged as having sinned against the spirit in would therefore not be in the book of life, no hope for a resurrection, since his sins would never be forgiven.

This is why the best option is to be neutral with some mainly due to the fact of root origin from then to now.

That being said, it is a line between forgivable sin and unforgiveable sin, and not being placed in front of the white throne in regards to judgement.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, best to stay your blade regarding the United Nations because all it will take is one quote.

Nice that you linked the conversation.  As you said there, "It is unhealthy to continue with repetitive banter", SM.

Everything will come to light in its own time.  (Matt 10:26)

20 minutes ago, Witness said:

Nice that you linked the conversation.  As you said there, "It is unhealthy to continue with repetitive banter", SM.

Because it is. In that discussion you continuously professed a conspiracy theory as a truth, in that discussion, it was your 3rd attempt in doing so despite the fact your conspiracy was proven to be false.

I even told you in that same discussion, why continue to speak of the UN when you had no idea how they operate and you simply said you do not wish to know. But we see that you continued with the conspiracy soon afterwards.

Again, conspiracy theories at a level similar to Qanon, and their equals, cannot be assumed as truth.

20 minutes ago, Witness said:

Everything will come to light in its own time.  (Matt 10:26)

That verse can be used against you here, not the smartest quotation in regards to the United Nations.

That being said, I have many issues with the UN already, and this is concerning Jaysh Al-Islam, which the United States and their allies had connections to, and a list of things. So being able to see a conspiracy such as in regards to a DPI Status, can easily be seen. Likewise with gun collector JW bunkers.

Once again be careful with conspiracy theories.

• Exodus 23:1 - You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a emalicious witness.
  • Numbers 32:23 - But if you will not do so, behold, you have sinned against the LORD, and be sure your sin will find you out.
  • Proverbs 19:5 - A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape.

Because I like to mess up threads with things that don't appear to apply.

Why aren't atheists concerned with their own hypocrisy?

It strikes me as lacking in self awareness.

Every time I catch an atheist behaving like  a Christian I stop them and say "What a hypocrite! You say you don't believe in the God of the Bible or Christianity and yet here you are, acting like a Christian!"

Then they sputter and say things like "You don't have to believe in either of those to do what I just did."

Then I say "So you're saying that when a Christian looks like what he just did gives the lie to his profession, he has no excuse, but you do?"

Then the atheist sputters more nonsense and I have to shake my head and move on.

3 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

As I'm not Anointed I don't think I can sin against the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is given as a gift from God, to those of whom God wishes to be Anointed. Each of them will be part of the Body and Bride of Christ.  I am not a chosen one.

I never speak against Almighty God or Jesus Christ, or the Holy Spirit. 

The Watchtower / JW Org are just physical organsations, so anyone may speak against them or for them. 

But you oh man, what do you gain in serving Satan ?

Those whom Jesus was witnessing against were ones without holy spirit.... but he stated, whoever speaks against the holy spirit...    

For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come.

16 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

People can still sin against the holy spirit, chosen or not.

Jesus gave this warning to those under opposition, for he said that one who sinned against the Holy Spirit would not be forgiven in the current day and or things to come.

A person whom God judged as having sinned against the spirit in would therefore not be in the book of life, no hope for a resurrection, since his sins would never be forgiven.

This is why the best option is to be neutral with some mainly due to the fact of root origin from then to now.

That being said, it is a line between forgivable sin and unforgiveable sin, and not being placed in front of the white throne in regards to judgement.

Mark 3 from : 28, Jesus said. 

Truly I say to you that all things will be forgiven the sons of men, no matter what sins they commit and what blasphemies they speak. 29  But whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit has no forgiveness forever but is guilty of everlasting sin.” 30  He said this because they were saying: “He has an unclean spirit.”

13 hours ago, BroRando said:

Those whom Jesus was witnessing against were ones without holy spirit.... but he stated, whoever speaks against the holy spirit...    

For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come.

And who was Jesus speaking to ?  Please remember that Jesus came to the 'Lost tribe of the House of Israel'. 

Matthew 15 24  He answered: “I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

The Nation of Israel was under covenant to Almighty God. They belonged to God.

And do you know why Jesus spoke those words. I have given the answer above. 

Just now, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And who was Jesus speaking to ?  Please remember that Jesus came to the 'Lost tribe of the House of Israel'. 

Matthew 15 24  He answered: “I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

The Nation of Israel was under covenant to Almighty God. They belonged to God.

And do you know why Jesus spoke those words. I have given the answer above. 

The verse still applies to people today, be it chosen or not, JB, as with those before us.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.