The World News Media

The Great Tribulation. What is it?

BroRando

The Great Tribulation, not what you think.

Great-Tribulation.jpg

The Great Tribulation is a 'timed event'. As in past Patterns of Prophecy, "Jehovah will not do a thing Unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7) Jehovah's servants where given insight to a Prophecy regarding the sudden arrival of the Messiah to inspect the Temple in 29 CE in the Book of Daniel. In 29 CE the people were in expectation and all of them were reasoning in their hearts about John, “May he perhaps be the Christ?” (Luke 3:15) This timed event {prophecy} was thus fulfilled in its entirety from 29 CE to 36 CE. 

If there is one thing you take away from this article, gain the understanding that Prophecies have a beginning and an end. With this understanding, you can SEE our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ coming with the clouds. The sacred secret of understanding prophecy is the slow revealing of it called the manifestation. Therefore, in response the Jews said to him: “What sign can you show us, since you are doing these things?”  Jesus replied to them: “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19)

How long is a day? "However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." (2 Peter 3:8) According to (Rev 7:3) the winds of the Great Tribulation are held back until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads. If a day is a thousand years, we can glean the meaning of when the prophecy to be fulfilled. The sealing event began with the outpouring of Holy Spirit on Pentecost 33 CE and would be completed by 2033 CE, the second day. This sealing event would pave the way for the Great Tribulation to take place. It would also pave the way for the Preaching Work to be brought to its End. In fulfillment of Prophecy, Jesus stated that a work would need to be done. "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)

Another Prophecy that points to the year 2034 for the Salvation of Jehovah's Servants goes on to say. "He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him. We will know, we will earnestly seek to know Jehovah. His going out is as certain as the dawn; He will come to us like a pouring rain, Like a spring rain that saturates the earth.” (Hosea 6:2-3) After two days, on the third day he will raise us up. The third day of Christ is upon us in 2034. However, the Great Tribulation is not what you think. Did you notice how this Day unfolds? We will live before him. We will know, we will earnestly seek to know Jehovah. His going out is as certain as the dawn; He will come to us like a pouring rain, Like a spring rain that saturates the earth. Are you gaining Spiritual Insight?

So what Scripture is the trigger for the Great Tribulation? "Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape." (1 Thessalonians 5:3The Great Tribulation is an outbreak of “Peace and security!” It's Spiritual. This scripture is actually an inspired expression from the demons to persuade the masses into destruction. "And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet." (Rev 16:13) Since the false prophet has a part in deceiving the people in a false proclamation of prosperity, false religion will be brought to her end by the means of the wild beast that are the earthly political kings. Gog of Magog. Through the demonic expression of “Peace and security!” notice how the destruction is to be instantly on them. "They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty." (Rev 16:14)  

"We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." (1 John 5:19) Those who choose to alienate themselves from Jehovah God and continue to reject Christ Presence will be destroyed by dying the second death, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, they will by no means escape. Not only is the Great Tribulation Spiritual, so is Armageddon, the war of the great day of God the Almighty. Sometime after 2034, the wicked will witness our brothers and sisters living pass the 70 or 80 years. "All the peoples of the earth will have to see that Jehovah’s Name has been called upon you, and they will be Afraid of you." (Deuteronomy 28:10)

After the wicked witness our brothers and sisters surviving beyond the 70 or 80 years, Gog of Magog, that is Satan's entire Political Systems will come to bring harm to Jehovah's Witnesses. "And I will send fire against Maʹgog and against those who are inhabiting the islands in security, and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.  I will make my holy name known among my people Israel, and I will not allow My Holy Name to be profaned any longer; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah, the Holy One in Israel. Yes, this is coming, and it will be done,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. ‘This is the day I have spoken about." (Ezekiel 39:6-8)

• Views 730
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The weeds have been dying the second death since 1919... that's the Sudden Destruction... they scream and shout as they weep and gnash their teeth...  😁 The second phase will soon begin in remov

The Great Tribulation, not what you think. The Great Tribulation is a 'timed event'. As in past Patterns of Prophecy, "Jehovah will not do a thing Unless he has revealed his confidential mat

This is quite funny because I think @Witness has been saying that Armageddon in spiritual, for a long time.  We've all known this scripture for many years. You are not bringing anything new to

Posted Images

On 9/23/2021 at 9:47 AM, BroRando said:

Not only is the Great Tribulation Spiritual, so is Armageddon, the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

This is quite funny because I think @Witness has been saying that Armageddon in spiritual, for a long time. 

"Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them,

We've all known this scripture for many years. You are not bringing anything new to the table here.

Sometime after 2034, the wicked will witness our brothers and sisters living pass the 70 or 80 years. "All the peoples of the earth will have to see that Jehovah’s Name has been called upon you, and they will be Afraid of you." (Deuteronomy 28:10)

Doesn't this contradict the idea of 'hiding in your inner rooms' ?  

Isaiah 26:20

Berean Study Bible
Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourselves a little while until the wrath has passed. 

And it also doesn't fit in with  " then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them," .. If the wicked lived to see God's servants living passed 70 / 80 years, then the wicked would not have beed 'suddenly destroyed'. 

Rambo, I don't know what 'extra' knowledge you think you have, but half of it does not make sense because it contradicts itself.  

Jesus Christ has ALL authority, and only He will guide those He choses to guide. I think you, Rambo, are a blind guide.

The weeds have been dying the second death since 1919... that's the Sudden Destruction... they scream and shout as they weep and gnash their teeth...  😁

The second phase will soon begin in removing the goats... to join those on the outside, as they are being destroyed...  and that's the Good News of Jehovah's Kingdom.  Yippy Skippy!  

3 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Rambo sounds more immature or mentally ill, each day. I do wonder what meds he's taking. 

It's called JOY!  I find it a Wonderful thing, that those dying the second death are oblivious to it. Another one bites the dust! And another one! And another one!  You can't see what I SEE because it takes Faith.  

flaming sword (2).jpg

Ezekiel 9:5

And to the others he said in my hearing: “Go through the city after him and strike. Do not let your eye feel sorry, and do not feel any compassion.

Ezekiel 8:18

So I will act in rage. My eye will not feel sorry; nor will I feel compassion. Even though they cry out loudly in my ears, I will not hear them.”

25 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Dream on Rambo. Satan uses you well 

Keep Crying and Murmuring... it suits you well.. Wear it...

flaming sword (2).jpg 

Neither be murmurers, as some of them murmured, only to perish by the destroyer.  

Moreover, with whom did God become disgusted for 40 years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose dead bodies fell in the wilderness?

So we see that they could not enter in because of lack of faith.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.