The World News Media

KAZAKHSTAN: Plagiarised "expert analysis", Jehovah's Witnesses to pay over 3 years' wages

Patiently waiting for Truth

Probably the most beautiful religious song ever composed was not written by someone on the WTB&TS staff .... it was written by a Captain of a slaver ship hauling slaves from Africa to the United States, and after many extremely profitable trips what he saw finally got to him, and he repented, and took the slaves in the hold of his ship and returned them to Africa ( where they were for the most part re-captured and made slaves once again by the black indigenous slavers who originally captured them and brought them to the coast to be sold, or were caught up in the many tribal civil wars of the days ....).

He then went to England and became an Anglican  minister and composed "Amazing Grace", regretting the many atrocities he had caused, and the lives he had destroyed, the entire rest of his life ..... attributing the forgiveness of God to the value of Christ's sacrifice.

Although he did not understand enough to realize who Jehovah and Christ Jesus really were, he came to understand the principles they stood for, but the previous collateral damage was immense and horrendous.

I cannot believe that Jehovah God, and his Christ will not give him full credit, or if not full credit, at lease "a passing grade" when his life is examined.

Just like at the Division of Motor Vehicles, when you get tested for a Driver's License, you do not have to make 100% on the test.

Just one point above failing the test, and you still get a drivers license.

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.forum18.org/archive.php?article_id=2686 Claims that reading Jehovah's Witness texts harms mental health has led to Jehovah's Witness communities being ordered to pay over 3 years'

Probably the most beautiful religious song ever composed was not written by someone on the WTB&TS staff .... it was written by a Captain of a slaver ship hauling slaves from Africa to the United S

I don't doubt your knowledge of history. Hmmm, sounds very familiar.     Rev 17 and 18, concerns God's anointed over the last 150 years, and down to today.

Posted Images

I don't doubt your knowledge of history.

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

there were apostates coming into the congregation and creating a ruling class

Hmmm, sounds very familiar. 

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

You start to apply this scripture only in the last century

Rev 17 and 18, concerns God's anointed over the last 150 years, and down to today.

23 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Although he did not understand enough to realize who Jehovah and Christ Jesus really were, he came to understand the principles they stood for, but the previous collateral damage was immense and horrendous.

I cannot believe that Jehovah God, and his Christ will not give him full credit, or if not full credit, at lease "a passing grade" when his life is examined.

This is the most loving and sensible comment I have read from you. 

However, you did note that he repented of his sins, and I would think he was not of the Anointed at the time of his sins.

Now, the colateral damage caused by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Wtnesses, that GB proclaiming to be of the Anointed. Is there such forgiveness of sins for Anointed ones ?  That is not for me to judge. But the GB seem to continue to 'sin' against the Anointed ones and continue to say that only the GB are the F&DS.  Perhaps if they were to step down and repent for their sins, they may be forgiven, that's not for me to judge.

PwfT:

AS I see it, the JW GB MAY actually be the F&DS ... and until I see a group of people identified and SHOW a better track record than they have, to me they are the most probable option.

The GB's continuous self-aggrandizement and self appointments I think is creepy, but if there is one thing I have learned about humans, it is that when they are very good at one thing, they develop blind spots for almost all else ... in other words, the extremely competent quite often are extremely arrogant.

Such is the nature of big ugly bags of mostly water.

PwfT, you keep saying that you know who the "real" F&DS and anointed are, but in all your postings you have never specifically identified he/them/it.

Of course, that would be useless, if you did not have PROOF!

A complete waste of fingertip skin.

I strongly suspect you have no proof at all .... and I would rather have creepy, arrogant, obnoxious, marginally competent big ugly bags of mostly water humans wear that mantle, than nameless, unidentifiable phantoms, with no track record whatsoever to carefully examine for THEIR sets of foibles,  that you propose. 

dt211010.jpg

On 10/10/2021 at 2:20 AM, Pudgy said:

Although he did not understand enough to realize who Jehovah and Christ Jesus really were

He is like the man who hung next to Jesus - he will learn about everything when he gets a resurrection. Jehovah loves those who repent of their opposition to him and take a new road in life. Who bend their personalities to please his principled ways. 

On 10/9/2021 at 11:44 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

Now we are engaged in a great civil war,

Yes - manufactured by modern philosophies.  Without Jehovah's standards of "good and bad" (morality) all human endeavors will fail.

When I read about the Nano-science they are busy with and ready to put into us - I shudder to think that these people have not respect for life and definitely NO moral conscience.  Mankind has turned evil and money and greed has made it so!

5 hours ago, Pudgy said:

SHOW a better track record than they have, to me they are the most probable option.

The GB's continuous self-aggrandizement and self appointments

So this is the greatest sin on earth ..... ?    A record of murder, deceit, grand theft as well as moral corruption is not worse?...... Because if you want me to identify most religions on earth and what their track record is then I have quite a few interesting world religions and some off-shoots for you! .... and what their track records are.   But you also have hate-OCD.  You only focus your hate on one group... that is plain for all to see!

Arauna:

As clearly stated in my previous post, I was addressing PwfT ….. NOT YOU!

Apparently it is not plain for all to see because you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

Translated into dog paw writing with crayons, the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, with all their faults and foibles that we all have an over abundance of is most probably the faithful and discreet slave mentioned in the Bible.

In the absence of specific and clearly compelling contradicting competition proving otherwise that would be my best guess.

Further, my previous posting challenged PwfT, NOT YOU, to present evidence that whoever they were claiming is the faithful and discreet slave does a better job and is more rightfully able to claim it.

So far, much has been alluded to…. completely devoid of sustainable facts.

Please re-read what  I wrote in context with this explanation in mind.

Big ugly bags of mostly water is what humans are, some bigger and uglier than others.

When you don’t have fur, it’s a tough gig. 

……. and when you continuously accuse others of OCD, the words of Shakespeare come to mind …. “ … methinks she doth protest too much.”

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

Apparently it is not plain for all to see because you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

It’s kind of like when the chief nurse at the group home asked me if it was really so that overnight employees slept on the job. (A major no-no.)

I replied that I had never actually seen one sleep on the job but I had many times seen them engage in activity that so closely resembled sleep that only a trained expert could tell the difference.

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

Yes - manufactured by modern philosophies. 

Uh oh. You may have missed the point here and credited me with going too deep.

The entire passage in quotes is from the Gettysburg address of Abraham Lincoln, today considered a masterpiece of pithy speech. (though it was not at the time). I used it to illustrate that just as the conversation gets interesting, you-know-who interrupts to try to rechannel discussion back to his whiny anti-jw point.

To be fair, someone from Africa would not be expected to know that.

On 10/10/2021 at 2:46 PM, Pudgy said:

PwfT, you keep saying that you know who the "real" F&DS and anointed are, but in all your postings you have never specifically identified he/them/it.

I challenge you to find even one post where i have said I know who 'the real F&DS and Anointed' are >>>>>>>>>>>

I use the words True Anointed because the GB / Watchtower have written that 'many of the ones taking the Emblems are mentally ill and not actually Anointed ones.  I've also said that in my opinion God through Christ will bring forward the True Anointed remnant and establish them in their rightful place. 

But I've never said and never written that I know who they are.  In fact I don't think there is a F&DS right now. 

Hence I am Patiently waiting for Truth, and waiting for those True Anointed ones that will guide us to truth. 

On 10/10/2021 at 2:46 PM, Pudgy said:

and I would rather have creepy, arrogant, obnoxious, marginally competent big ugly bags of mostly water humans wear that mantle

That's a bit like saying, you would rather jump on a train going in the wrong direction, rather than waiting for the right train. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.