The World News Media

How were JW elders who were really Communist Spies appointed by "Holy Spirit"?

Isabella

• 2 weeks later...

• Views 9.8k
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If “appointed by holy spirit“ is supposed to be some sort of “foolproof” process, how could Paul have said (Acts 20:30) to first-century elders, “from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twis

Some jw's need to heed this advice when it comes to the catholic church. Scars are the battle wounds that prove we are still alive.

That being said, I can’t believe all the deceit and duplicity that goes on here. Aliases, counter-aliases—it’s enough to make a nice guy like me swear like a trooper. Which, of course, I would never d

Posted Images

On 11/16/2021 at 12:27 PM, Isabella said:

@EquivocationI've not asked  about Communism,  not in my first question, not in my second comment

Lo que se dijo está relacionado con el artículo que vinculó /mencionó. La suposición de que los comunistas están entre los testigos de Jehová, como un anciano, etc.

On 11/16/2021 at 12:27 PM, Isabella said:

could also have been

"Podría haber sido", por eso no podemos asumir. A los comunistas no les importa tener autoridad en un grupo que ven como un enemigo, porque ya tenemos ejemplos de eso. Se congregarían o asistirían a reuniones y encuentros, pero no son miembros oficiales. En este caso, la táctica utilizada fue inclinarse hacia la comisión de calumnias y mentiras, incluso hasta el punto de presionar a los rumanos JWs como comunistas mismos para hacer que la gente vaya en su contra, especialmente durante una época en la que la gente ve al gobierno.

Esto también tiene sentido debido a esto: "En sus intentos de debilitar la fe de los siervos de Jehová o de intimidarlos para que se sometieran, los comunistas emplearon espías, traidores, tortura, propaganda mentirosa y la amenaza de muerte. Los espías e informadores incluían vecinos, compañeros de trabajo, apóstatas, familiares y agentes de Securitate ".

En cuanto a ejemplos, Rusia es un buen país donde los funcionarios rusos fingieron ser testigos de Jehová solo para alcanzar un objetivo final. China es otro, pero en su juego final es eliminar a la mayoría de la fe cristiana.

En resumen: los espías e infiltrados legítimos no se quedan mucho y normalmente no se preocupan por las posiciones religiosas. En cierto sentido, son como una versión oscura de un "hombre gris".

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2021 at 4:55 AM, Melinda Mills said:

Judas was appointed by Jesus also, and he was of the heavenly calling.  And I agree with the last sentence above by Bro Tom Harley. 

By the way Adam was made by God, and appointed to take care of all the earth and the animals. But he used his free will in the wrong way.

Recall…Judas was NOT ‘of the heavenly calling’ as you put it.

it was after Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection, at Pentecost, that tongues of fire appeared over the head of the first humans anointed. These 120, gathered in the upper room, were the first, after Jesus, to receive the heavenly calling.

There should be no discrepancies when citing scripture by playing with words. A poor human quality.

They Believed in the Risen Christ (Acts 1:1-11)

The power of His Holy Spirit (vv. 4-8). John the Baptist had announced a future baptism of the Holy Spirit (Matt 3:11; Mark 1:8; Luke 3:16; John 1:33; and see Acts 11:16), and now that prophecy would be fulfilled. Jesus had also promised the coming of the Spirit (John 14:16-18,26; 15:26-27; 16:7-15). It would be an enduement of power for the disciples so that they would be able to serve the Lord and accomplish His will (Luke 24:49). John had spoken about "the Holy Spirit and fire," but Jesus said nothing about fire. Why? Because the "baptism of fire" has to do with future judgment when the nation of Israel will go through tribulation (Matt 3:11-12). The appearing of "tongues of fire" at Pentecost (Acts 2:3) could not be termed a "baptism."

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.