The World News Media

The Good News of God's Kingdom... News Alert!

BroRando

Just now, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You actually sound FRIGHTENED Billy. Be prepared as I am. Almighty God has given Jesus Christ 'all authority' in Heaven and here on this Earth. We are both being judged. I'm willing to die. Are you ?  

You're nothing more than a mere hypocrite trying to cling to the Name of Jesus when you denounce the very meaning of his Name.  "Jehovah is Salvation"  

"Most truly I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes the One who sent me has everlasting life, and he does not come into judgment but has passed over from death to life." John 5:24

• Views 2.2k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might often be true. But more often it brings a polite "no thank you" from those who don't want to listen. The proportion of countries where there is outright persecution and banning of our work

Percentage of Increase Over 2019: -0.6           2020 Service Year Report of Jehovah’s Witnesses Worldwide

I wonder why people spend so much time imagining anything they do has to do w/anyone else's salvation other than themselves.  (you can't save anyone, you can't save yourself either) You goal shou

Posted Images

13 hours ago, BroRando said:

You're nothing more than a mere hypocrite trying to cling to the Name of Jesus when you denounce the very meaning of his Name.  "Jehovah is Salvation"  

"Most truly I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes the One who sent me has everlasting life, and he does not come into judgment but has passed over from death to life." John 5:24

You sound so frightened. Calling me names will not save you, and your GB cannot save you.

I use the name Jesus yes but we all know that is not God's Son's real name. 

What Is Jesus' Real Name? Indeed, Yeshua is the Hebrew name for Jesus. It means "Yahweh is Salvation."

YHWH = Almighty God.  Yeshua = Jesus 

I believe in both, but I don't expect to be saved.

We need to remember that Yeshua was talking to the disciples at the time of that scripture you've quoted. 

It is so easy to misuse scripture by applying it to all people. 

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You sound so frightened. Calling me names will not save you, and your GB cannot save you.

I use the name Jesus yes but we all know that is not God's Son's real name. 

What Is Jesus' Real Name? Indeed, Yeshua is the Hebrew name for Jesus. It means "Yahweh is Salvation."

YHWH = Almighty God.  Yeshua = Jesus 

I believe in both, but I don't expect to be saved.

We need to remember that Yeshua was talking to the disciples at the time of that scripture you've quoted. 

It is so easy to misuse scripture by applying it to all people. 

Slandering Jehovah by claiming there is no "J" in the Hewbrew is a mute point. Transliteraion into English whic ALWAYS had the "J". Stop speaking English since you don't like English. 

Ιεχώβα and Ιησούς   Ο Ιησούς σημαίνει ότι ο Ιεχωβά είναι η σωτηρία.

The spelling is different in almost every language you Jesus Denier. Adolf Hilter took that demonmic teaching from the Cult of the catholic trinity church to wipe out 6 million Jews you holocaust denier.  

10 Scandals That Rocked The Vatican - Listverse

I wonder why people spend so much time imagining anything they do has to do w/anyone else's salvation other than themselves.  (you can't save anyone, you can't save yourself either)

You goal should be to exercise yourself vigorously to get yourself through the door and make sure you're doing all you can to highlight the kingdom as the solution for all the woes we're facing.

Anything else is a distraction. 

All the noise just looks to me like a lack of faith.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.