The World News Media

ELDER'S REFLECTIONS ON A MEETING WITH THE C.O.

Witness

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because Jesus portrays them that way. (Luke 5) Come come, tell the truth and shame the Devil. The WT explanation of the wild beast is instantly recognizable. You don’t have to agree with tha

Recently, the expressions of a circuit overseer prompted a “PIMO” elder (meaning physically still “in” the organization, but mentally “out”) to share his thoughts on the overseer’s sixty-minute talk. 

I have known students to speak more of their teacher than the principal. I have known soldiers to speak more of their sergeants than their general. It is not the conspiracy she thinks it is. And since

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Witness said:

Perhaps Russell was deranged

Russel wrote some of his books 140 years ago -  What is your excuse for your deviations and inadequate knowledge of the bible!  You want to be a teacher and lord it over the JWs but you do not understand half of what you say!

I think I have now said enough.  I hope you realize you are too prideful..... YOU rather have hate-OCD- revile the GB. ... 

2 hours ago, Witness said:

Most of Christendom 'generally' believes as you do about the Beasts

YOu are WRONG - they believe like you do-  that the beast is the anti-Christ - all thrown together!

Now they have come up with a new idea!  The vaccine is the mark of the beast - which JWs do NOT believe!

We believe that imperfect human governments are the different beats....  the image of the beast is the UN. 

1 hour ago, Witness said:

You've actually shown that the UN cannot be the Beast

See above - The UN is the scarlet "image of the beast"  which by the way is now running all human affairs..... and is the disgusting thing of destruction which will persecute the true people of Jehovah.

41 minutes ago, Arauna said:

The end war is between imperfect wicked HUMAN governments (under Satan - 666) versus Jesus Christ - the appointed King of Jehovah.  This is clear from scripture.   You are sloppy again.  Read Revelation 19 where it discusses the destruction during Armageddon!

"And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army.g 20  And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false propheth that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beasti and those who worship its image.j While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur.k 21  But the rest were killed off with the long sword that proceeded out of the mouth of the one seated on the horse.l And all the birds were filled with their flesh.m

Who are the kings of the earth?  Are they the nations' leaders?  

"and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.

To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood"

Has Jesus washed away the sins of the leaders of the nations?  No, the "kings of the earth" are NOT the leaders of governments. Jesus has nothing to do with the leaders of the nations. They are the anointed priests/kings AS THE SCRIPTURES PROVE. (Rev 5:9,10) They are of "Israel".  (Rom 9:6-8) Anointed can fall, and in the last days, there are "false prophets" who DECEIVE the "elect" - the anointed "kings of the earth". (Matt 24:24,25)  A false prophet would be a spiritual Harlot, who has left their covenant with Christ.  (Rev 8:10-11, 17:1,2) Those who are victorious over the "Gentile" Beast/man of lawlessness, are the faithful anointed kings of the earth who ride with Christ IN TRUTH - NOT LIES, as your "kings of the earth" teach.  (Rev 15:2)

45 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Russel wrote some of his books 140 years ago -  What is your excuse for your deviations and inadequate knowledge of the bible!  You want to be a teacher and lord it over the JWs but you do not understand half of what you say!

I think I have now said enough.  I hope you realize you are too prideful..... YOU rather have hate-OCD- revile the GB. ... 

You are very strong in what you believe.  I am also strong in my beliefs.  That's the way it is, isn't it.  I don't say you have "hate-OCD" simply because you continue to voice your belief loudly.  The GB are being exposed for who they are by other anointed.  The GB are charlatans, and that truth will come out.  They have disfellowshipped, through the elder body, who knows how many anointed over the years, who have stood against their teachings. (John 16:2; Rev 13:11,15)  The elder body/man of lawlessness will turn on "her", the Harlot, and apply the same treatment to her as she has to Christ's brothers. (Rev 17:15-18)  When it happens, you will know that God is watching all of this. 

The only judge for Christ's brothers, is Christ himself.  Rom 14:4

"In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother. 11 For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another, 12 not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his works were evil and his brother’s righteous."  1 John 3:10-13

“Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbor,
Pressing him to your bottle,
Even to make him drunk,
That you may look on his nakedness!
16 You are filled with shame instead of glory.
You also—drink!
And be exposed as uncircumcised!
The cup of the Lord’s right hand will be turned against you,
And utter shame will be on your glory.
17 For the violence done to Lebanon will cover you,
And the plunder of beasts which made them afraid,
Because of men’s blood
And the violence of the land and the city,
And of all who dwell in it.  Hab 2:15-17

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

I don't want lord it over anyone, but you seem to feel very challenged over your own, shall I call it, "lordship" and your personal belief?  Can't you see yourself trying to "teach" me and JWs here, with your own "prophesies"?   I'm not making a big deal out of it, but I will always express what I believe, what I see is truth.  

I understand all that I say, it is you who only understands the earthly, visible situations in the world. This indicates that spiritually, you cannot envision what Jesus meant by "signs".  I hope you will someday soon.  You forget that God sees the sins of His own people.  And as true to the scriptures, His own people, the "kings of the earth" who refuse to join Christ in truth, will suffer the consequences. 

Russel did write his books years ago, so what is the excuse your leaders are using to pull them off the shelf and exonerate them?  

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

draws its power from the seven is that it sure doesn’t act mighty.

Hi Tom.... The seventh head of the beast (Anglo American) originates the league of nations and the UN.  The UN is now calling the shots behind the scenes.  These mandates and the environmental mandates - which you will see soon -is also coming from the UN. Who is behind the UN ?  The WEF and DARPA/CIA  technology.  DARPA was involved in developing this bioweapon virus and its patents. ... since 2002. Many other bioweapon patents and geoengineering is also part of the military industrial complex.   The nano-tech, brain research with chips; and conductor bio-materials is much father that we anticipate.  Also the super-databases with the cloud which are being built for the UN.  https://www.wfp.org/news/palantir-and-wfp-partner-help-transform-global-humanitarian-delivery (I just pulled up Palantir ). This database it seems will eventually include an inventory of all humans. animals, all food, water, our energy use, income and spending... and much more.

When this is done - it will have 24/7 surveillance on everyone in the West (this is the plan) and will even be able to predict intent of a crime - so they say. The plan is to connect all people to the AI. I think UN will then have the teeth to openly call even more shots (because the people behind it will not reveal themselves).  People like Gates are only the front-men....but very much willing to be used for a love of power and money.  All  the patents first go to British MI5 /6 in collaboration with the secret military organizations in USA. This is how FB was stolen and how Gates bought a company for very little and used its technology.  FB and Microsoft as well as AI research through Amazon and Musk's companies has connections to the USA military complex. They all have done outsourced work for the industrial military complex.

I do not know if UN will openly rule for an hour or if it will remain as it is now - time will tell. 

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

for people love their own comfort and they love their own nations. They won’t stand by to see them eviscerated.

This is why this new transsexual/transhumanist philosophy is so divisive (more clay and iron).  I have not yet researched the the UN Health agreement of 2005, but it apparently allows for a UN coalition army to go uninvited into any country which has anarchy -type of situation (they may use China because the UN is working with China too!) 

During this pandemic, thousands of people were bussed in across the border without being tested for the virus.  They were all sent to small villages.  The same is happening in Europe...  The national state is no longer a state!  Even the history is being rewritten and you are "far-right" if you dare to comment on a nation's rewritten history.  Soon, anyone who is classified anti-vax or far-right or any group which is Islamophobic and so forth will face government reprisals  (Jehovah will at some time put in their heart to turn against religion.

South America now has far left governments now and it is only Poland holding out against the UN cross-border plans.  They managed to change Austria 's PM and now this country has some of the worst lock-downs.  I will not put it past the EU to manage a new govt in Hungary and Poland because the shenanigans against them is bad.

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

They are humans fixing the planet—the humanistic way. 

It is about eugenics and transhumanism .... and the evil condition of humans who do not believe in God. We have seen enough history in the 20th century to convince us what atheist governments are capable of - the oppression and killing of their own citizens.  I watched a personal interview with a North Korea woman. She said she was occupied with planning to get her next meal every day......  the battle for food keep people in a suppressed mental state all the time.  The soldier which escaped to S Korea about 2 years ago//// he would have died if he did not escape.  He had all kinds of parasites in his intestines..... and soldiers usually have better care than ordinary citizens.

This new world government is a Coup d'etat by Satan... to take over the entire world  to control all people. ...and get them compromised against Jehovah by its oppression.  I think the final human government will be the most wicked cherry on top of the human historical cake! 

Satan likes deceit and hidden traps.  This time the most wealthy people who want the earth for themselves are doing a stealth take-over.  They figure that AI will make life easier for them and too many people on earth producing babies will be just too many consumers to feed - especially if they do not have useful jobs! 

How far they will get and just how ugly the reality will be, this depends on when Jehovah decides he has proven beyond reasonable doubt that human governments need to go forever! ... 

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

This same scripture that you quote says - WICKED men are like the sea - "  “But the wicked are like the restless sea that cannot calm down, And its waters keep tossing up seaweed and mire.  (You are a very sloppy bible student - as I have said before).  YOu throw everything together and hope it makes sense...... 

My nickname used to be "earthmuffin" - a child of the earth, I suppose - someone who likes to hike and garden.  God's "inhabited earth" signifies those under covenant with him, His chosen people.  That's why the Beast of Rev 13:11 is from the "earth".  (Isa 26:15; 48:19; Isa 62:4;1 Cor 3:9 )  The "sea" and those in it can be termed as generally, the "sea".  "Wormwood" - the Harlot/fallen anointed, poisons the springs of waters/teachings with lies. (Rev 8:10,11)

Later, we see this Harlot sitting on many waters - Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues."  Rev 17:15

8 hours ago, Witness said:

?.... you revile all the time!   

1 cor 6: "Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers..........  10 thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom. 

.. I have never read a positive contribution from you.... it always tries to create harm!  ... hidden or with open attack!