The World News Media

Paradise… Will it come?

BroRando

47 minutes ago, Chioke Lin said:

Commentator, I will ask you the question. The other 2 commentors don't seem receptive to my questions and bad English. I hope you don't feel the same way. I'm trying your last suggestion. Thank you.

Why would others believe the 1000-year reign is symbolic even though the book of revelation speaks of it as it being literal? A time for humanity to experience perfection once again.

What does Gog of Magog, Satan's deceit have in connection while that 1000 years while it is happening? Isn't Satan supposed to be locked up, or is that deceit discussion, after his release? 

I don't want to directly ask, that commentor, there seems to be some animosity and suspicion, that's why I'll ask you. The other commentator, I asked, didn't care to provide an answer, I guess, to my dumb question.

Well, I appreciate you and your honest efforts. It really has alot to do with the heart condition. Someone with an honest heart may have questions, so how a person responds, can either provide comfort and understanding or leave a person empty and disappointed. 

So don't give up and allow anyone to pursade you to stop asking questions.  Jesus taught his followers not to give up.

Matthew 7:7

“Keep on asking, and it will be given you; keep on seeking, and you will find; keep on knocking, and it will be opened to you;

You may have noticed that sometimes, I misspell words or stop short of a constructive sentence. I make many mistakes and Enlgish is my first language. So I ask you to forgive me. 

A person with a responsive heart can hear the ring of truth from reading a scripture. So they dig alittle deeper. 

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Acts 17:11

Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thes·sa·lo·niʹca, for they accepted the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.

Malachi 3:18

And you will again see the distinction between a righteous person and a wicked person, between one serving God and one not serving him.”

• Views 7k
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUT, True Christians would NOT tell lies pretending to know when Armageddon is going to happen. True Christians would NOT insult and degrade the True Anointed ones. True Christians woul

Warning! @Peter Carroll "As far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men." Please try to be nice, be respectful. It is ok to disagree.... state that simply without the emotiona

Wow, I don't even remember reading such a thing in the Wt.  But I do know that the elders who "represent the royal priesthood" right now, are said to be the "princes" on the earth in the Kingdom.

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Chioke Lin said:

Sorry, BroRando.

I have become a distraction from your post. That wasn't my intention. You are doing a wonderful job explaining what the bible actually says. 

When you pray do you ever use God's Name Jehovah? Why not try approaching him and ask for help and understanding?  Then close the pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Then study the following content.  Ask, Jehovah will help you 

Psalm 51:17

The sacrifices pleasing to God are a broken spirit; A heart broken and crushed, O God, you will not reject.

Psalm 34:18

Jehovah is close to the brokenhearted; He saves those who are crushed in spirit.

The Truth About the Kingdom of God

6 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

What does Gog of Magog, Satan's deceit have in connection while that 1000 years while it is happening? Isn't Satan supposed to be locked up, or is that deceit discussion, after his release? 

My question was...

7 hours ago, Witness said:

At the end of the symbolic "thousand years" when Satan is released from the abyss, who is it that Gog and Magog surround,  by the use of deceit?

Keep in mind that in the Kingdom, the saints/priests will be serving God and Jesus in his spiritual Temple. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-22)  The "law" will have gone out from Zion, the holy city. ( Isa 2:1-3)  Rev chapter 21 will have been fulfilled.  

Rev 20:7,8 - "Now when the thousand years are finished, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to bring them together for the battle. They are as numerous as the grains of sand in the sea. 9 They went up on the broad plain of the earth and encircled the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and devoured them completely."

Notice that the saints and the "beloved city" (which is the saints/priests 1 Cor 3:16) ARE ON THE EARTH in your paradise?  And that fire comes down from heaven?  Wt's doctrine says that the saints will be in heaven ruling with Jesus during the thousand years ; but somehow, the priesthood serving God in heavenly Zion, the holy city, will be surrounded by Satan's minions...on earth?  How is that possible when your doctrine states that the anointed will never come down on the earth in the Kingdom?  But somehow, the priests/144,000 will be deceived and surrounded on the earth; even though they have been sealed and would be serving as "living stones" of God's Temple/dwelling in Spirit.  Do you think  Satan will convince them to leave heaven and come to earth where he then surrounds them?

Lots of questions should be asked by JWs concerning this doctrine.   Is God too weak to defend Zion in the Kingdom? Will He be deceived also and allow Satan's army to surround His active priests on the earth?  In your Armageddon, it is shown that Christ and the 144,000 are fighting the nations (another appearance of Gog and Magog) successfully.  If the saints/priests are deceived in the paradise, and they are the members of Christ's Body, then is Christ, their spiritual Head, also surrounded in God's heavenly Temple...or is it on the earth...and deceived?

Oh wait, fire "comes down out of heaven", so the saints who are surrounded couldn't be sealed into "heavenly" Zion, could they?  They will have been existing on the earth when it all happens.

NONE OF WT'S DOCTRINE ON THE THOUSAND YEAR REIGN OF JESUS CHRIST MAKES ANY SENSE.

It began in the first century.  Satan was let loose when the Wt. was formed.  And look at what it has accomplished - the anointed saints are surrounded and trampled down by the "Gentiles"/body of elders, using DECEIT - LIES.   

2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; Col 2:8; 13:1,2,10; 16:13-16

Once again, I don’t believe the bible has discrepancies. I believe we are the ones that make those discrepancies manifest. A commentator used 1 Corinthians 3:16 as a point of reference. This particular passage refers, not only to the anointed, but to all those that become slaves of God.

Romans 6:16, Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 3:9, 1 Corinthians 3:17, 2 Corinthians 6:16.

This passage refers to a point in time when we all exist as humans. It would be inappropriate to use this passage to mean when the saints are ruling in heaven with Christ.

In my understanding, this passage cannot be linked to the 1000-year reign, mentioned in Revelation 20:7-8. So, I would avoid such a man-made discrepancy.

If autocorrect incorrectly places a comma where it shouldn’t be, I’m not the developer of this software.

If anyone has a better suggestion on a good English grammar software, please advise me, thanks.

I also find no need to discredit those that apply the bible correctly. I will accept BroRando’s explanation and the illustration of the commentator Peter Carrol. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

Once again, I don’t believe the bible has discrepancies. I believe we are the ones that make those discrepancies manifest. A commentator used 1 Corinthians 3:16 as a point of reference. This particular passage refers, not only to the anointed, but to all those that become slaves of God.

Romans 6:16, Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 3:9, 1 Corinthians 3:17, 2 Corinthians 6:16.

Posted  @

The Bible foretold not only the serious problems we now face but also the better times we can expect soon. It describes a future that is way beyond what human governments could hope to achieve, one that only God can provide. “He will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.”—Revelation 21:4.

Jehovah’s Witnesses take comfort in the Bible’s promises of a bright future, and this helps them to see beyond the pandemic. They also support one another by obeying the Bible’s command to gather regularly for worship. (Hebrews 10:24, 25) Everyone is welcome to attend the meetings of Jehovah’s Witnesses, which are being held virtually during the pandemic.

Others agree that joining together with Jehovah’s Witnesses for worship has been helpful during these difficult times. For example, a woman infected with COVID-19 accepted an invitation to join Jehovah’s Witnesses’ virtual meetings.

These meetings helped her emotionally despite her ongoing health issues from the virus. She later said: “I feel that I am part of this family too. Reading the Bible gives me peace of mind and inner calm. It helps me focus on my hope for the future instead of my problems. Thank you for helping me find that connection with God that I have sought all my life.”

Read More...

7 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

Allen, (yep, it's you) @BroRando has written many times about who comprise the Temple on the Body of Christ, as the anointed priests.  I am wondering why he isn't upholding his own belief.

1 Pet 2:5 - you yourselves, as living stones, are built up as a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood and to offer spiritual sacrifices that are acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Eph 2:20-22 - "because you have been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling place of God in the Spirit."

Biblical history shows that only chosen priests have ever been approved by God to serve Him in His Temple.

2 Chron 23:6 - "But no one is to enter the house of the LORD except the priests and the ministering Levites; they may enter, for they are holy. And all the people are to keep the command of the LORD."

Num 18:7 - "But you and your sons with you are responsible for your priestly duties, for everything at the altar and within the curtain. And you must serve. I give you the priesthood as a gift for service, but the unauthorized person who approaches must be put to death.”

Many religions formulate the meaning of the spiritual temple built on the body of Jesus, as including all believers.  There was an initial reason for the priesthood, to teach all God's people His decrees for their benefit.  Mal 2:7  But, the Wt. is changing this truth into a lie, by saying the same as all religions, that the heavenly temple now comprises all JWs. 

It sounds like they want to be like the nations; and in a sense they are, by serving "wood and stone", an earthly organization.  Ezek 20:32

The anointed priests only, are the "saints"/chosen that Revelation 20:9 is referring to.

You can't change the message of the word of God, and get away with it.  🙂

2 hours ago, Witness said:

But, the Wt. is changing this truth into a lie, by saying the same as all religions, that the heavenly temple now comprises all JWs. 

Jesus the Chief Cornerstone is Jehovah's Faithful Witness. 

Revelation 1:5

and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.” To him who loves us and who set us free from our sins by means of his Own Blood—

Dear readers. It would appear that there is as much deciet and lies told here on this forum as there is deciet and lies in that organisation run by the Watchtower, and that is a lot. 

Hence I will continue to wait for the True Anointed to be inspired of God's Holy Spirit through Yeshua. Only the True Anointed will be the spiritual Jew, and only True Christians will be guided by them. 

We can see here that even if people are sincere, if they are not of the True Anointed then they have no True understanding of God's word. Of course some scripture is very basic and a good guideline for living our daily life, but the deeper things of God are for those of the True Anointed only. 

May you all have peace, but also have patience, mercy and love. 

48 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

. Only the True Anointed will be the spiritual Jew, and only True Christians will be guided by them.

But you claim the word Jew is a made name up because the letter "J".  The readers should  know your stance against, Jehovah, Jesus, and the Jews.

I find it quite hypocritical when you quote scripture from the Book of John, but believe John is a false and made up name because the letter, "J".   Can one conclude from your hypocrisy that Jerusalem doesn't exist either??

Maybe your Name James or Julie doesn't exist?  Everything is in vain for you so you continue your weeping and gnashing...