The World News Media

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

How does that relate to the 2000 years of Christ teachings that has been improved to mimic that sentiment over a 150-year span? Are you comfortable with Christianities old foundation of, unwilling to understand the first century Christian foundation set forth by Christ himself?

What??

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being an ex-JW is not a bad thing. It is not a sin. Because it is plain to see that God and Christ do not work through the JW Org, and do not work through the GB. 

@Witness  What fellowship should I have here? 1 Corinthians 15:33 Paul is talking about those people with whom we associate or fellowship. We tend to take on the character of the group with

You know, I am a great admirer of William Jefferson Clinton, former President of the United States to the extent of his skill at lying better than anybody else I’ve ever seen, with a smile, and with a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

Can you clarify how Jesus overturned the old law covenant?

I think we both know how this happened.

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

Does this mean you believe, Jesus removed the ten commandments from Christianity?

Allen, what's with all the questions?  Do you have me on a witness stand in a courtroom?  We both know the answer to this also.  

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

Sad to say, this applies to you. A person without a will corrupts himself. Since you're not a good host, I will not use scripture with you. Please allow me the same respect from you. You have lost all reason to use scripture. Also, if you're going to use the Berean Bible Society Bible, understand their background. You will find, they have the same Christian foundation of writing as the former organization you disparage. You can start with their magazine "Berean Searchlight-2022".

Not only that, but you should pay closer attention to your spiritual leader here @Witness

Ha Ha. Thank you for confirming what i have said about you. You have to lump people together. It's your only arguament.

You are frightened of INDIVIDUALS. Just like your GB and the Elders, you are all frightened of INDIVIDUALS. 

Even other JWs here are frightened of INDIVIDUALS. 

And it would be impossible to use any Bible that wasn't linked to something. After all, someone has to do the translating, some one has to do the printing. Someone has to do the selling. 

I don't need to research any bible translaters, printers, sellers. I just buy a Bible and read it. It does not make me part of any 'sect' or religion. 

Or perhaps i should only use my large Bibles from the 1800's. :) 

1 hour ago, Witness said:

I think we both know how this happened.

Indeed, we should. Can you explain your post for its proper understanding?

what's with all the questions?  Do you have me on a witness stand in a courtroom?  We both know the answer to this also.  

I'm sorry. Do you feel like you're in a courtroom, or are you implying you are being judged by God as a witness on that stand?

For a certain

When someone follows your ideology, how could you not be? How does one go about being a teacher?

40 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Thank you for confirming what i have said about you. You have to lump people together. It's your only arguament.

Sad to say, I'm relying on the answers that are given by the individuals here that run the same gambit.

43 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You are frightened of INDIVIDUALS. Just like your GB and the Elders, you are all frightened of INDIVIDUALS. 

Can you clarify your position here? Why would a Christian be afraid of a mere mortal? Is there something special about you, I'm unaware of?

47 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And it would be impossible to use any Bible that wasn't linked to something. After all, someone has to do the translating, some one has to do the printing. Someone has to do the selling. 

I don't need to research any bible translaters, printers, sellers. I just buy a Bible and read it. It does not make me part of any 'sect' or religion. 

Didn't you yourself suggest that you use the Berean Bible since the NWT is questionable to you, yet you have no insight with the Greek language? Can you clarify this understanding of yours?

50 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Or perhaps i should only use my large Bibles from the 1800's

Did someone not print and publish that Bible, just like the ancient scrolls? Please explain? Do you place more faith in Martin Luther, John Wycliffe, Desiderius Erasmus, Etc? 

16 hours ago, Dmitar said:
17 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Can you clarify your position here? Why would a Christian be afraid of a mere mortal? Is there something special about you, I'm unaware of?

Special no. Different yes.  Hitler hated JWs because JWs were not afraid to die for what they believed in.

The GB hate ex-JWs because ex-JWs prove their strength and faith in God through Jesus Christ. 

Hitler wanted to be served by everybody as a group, so that he had control over all.

The GB want to be served by everybody as a group too, so that the GB have control over all. 

The GB prove their fear of individuals because they have to call all ex-JWs apostates or liars. 

The GB and most JWs cannot accept that each person that leaves the Org is an individual. 

Didn't you yourself suggest that you use the Berean Bible since the NWT is questionable to you, yet you have no insight with the Greek language? Can you clarify this understanding of yours?

ALL translations are questionable as none seem to be directly inspired of God's Holy Spirit, But the BSB is easy to read and understand. That does not mean that I believe every word of that translation. 

Are you sugggesting that everyone needs to understand the Greek language to be able to believe God's word ?

My faith tells me that although no translation is perfect, most Bibles give enough good information to help people come to a knowledge of God and Christ. 

17 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Or perhaps i should only use my large Bibles from the 1800's :) 

Did someone not print and publish that Bible, just like the ancient scrolls? Please explain? Do you place more faith in Martin Luther, John Wycliffe, Desiderius Erasmus, Etc? 

Please note the smily face after that comment of mine. It was meant as a joke. 

I place no faith in men. I certainly place no faith in the GB of the Watchtower / JW org. 

As a side note. The only reason i answer your questions is for my own 'training' and it helps me to strengthen my faith in God through Christ. Whilst I'm on this blog I'm not thinking about material possesions or worldly worries. 

19 hours ago, Dmitar said:

You suggest an organization willing to follow in the same structured path as the first century church is wrong.

Some of these words may sound familiar.  Although you already know where I stand, maybe others need to hear.  I suppose in that sense, the time is not wasted.  

Did the apostles develop an organization founded in the world of commerce, religion and politics, to accomplish God's will?  We have no record of such a thing in the scriptures.  We have individuals directly being motivated by the Spirit.  (Acts 8:29,39;13:2,4; 16:6)

This so-called "earthly Zion" requires earthly treasures to be procured and utilized, to spiritually house people; people deceived into believing they are whole-souled in their devotion to God. (Matt 6:19-21)  This demonic brainchild attracts the “saints”, by using scripturally sound offerings of Christ’s truth, as bait for the hook.  (Matt 24:24,25; 1 Tim 4:1; Col 2:8; Rev 13:4)  They are invited, welcomed, and told to watch God’s plan in action, as He uses an organization founded in the world of commerce, religion and politics, to accomplish His will.  The saints, God’s priests of “Israel”, (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17) gradually become residents in name only, because their time to “rule” will not occur until the Kingdom arrives, or so the leaders of this ingenious plan tell them. Rom 15:15,16 shows an active priesthood, but today we witness a languishing anointed priesthood.  (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2) (1 Thess 5:3; Rev 3:1-3,14-22)  They have been consumed by a tally of millions who have joined what is now, a necessary “evil”.  There is nothing wrong with people gathering with anointed ones. It is happening on the other side of the WT fence, never to be organized by man’s will.  What is wrong with the organization, is its leader’s dismissal of God’s priests gradually, over time. (Ezek 44:6-9)

So, God apparently uses earthly treasures under Satan’s control, to carry out His will, but does not use His chosen people to facilitate "pure worship' – a priesthood under their High Priest, Jesus Christ. (Eph 2:20-22; Rev 5:9,10)  In this scheme, even Christ appears to have chosen others to serve him – “Gentile” elders, who are said to “represent” God’s priesthood.  Truly, this is out of harmony with the spirit of the divine plan.  

Earthly treasures build an earthly organization, which needs men with natural instincts, to  appoint men with the same innate desires. (1 Cor 2:10-14)  Do they keep the organization up and running, to administer teachings about God? Or, is it to administer teachings about an organization? (Rom 1:25; Rev 13:1,2,5-7,15)  When it is viewed in this light, why would God use His appointed priestly members of His heavenly Temple to fulfill their role as priests, in an organization advancing in the “kingdom” of Satan?  

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.”  2 Cor 6:14-16

This is a comment made recently by a JW on reddit:

"I had a conversation with an elder about things we're asked to follow without scriptural basis. He said forget about the bible, do you believe in God's organization? My jaw dropped and I looked him in the eye and said 'my brother, we believe in God, Jesus and the Bible, not man made rules. The Bible is the basis of all our beliefs, not men. You shocked me asking me to put the bible aside and believe in an organization? You are unbelievable.' I was stunned."

Looks like that is what it has come down to.  Pure idolatry to a "mountain-like organization".  (Dan 11:36-39)

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

The only organization that God recognizes, is the one trampled by the man of lawlessness/elder body. (2 Thess 2:3,4)  If anyone can discern what has happened to God's Temple priesthood, they are to FLEE the organization. (Dan 8:10-14; Mal 3:1-3; Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14-20; Rev 18:4-8)

YHVH'S Genuine Organization

Did the apostles develop an organization founded in the world of commerce, religion and politics, to accomplish God's will?  We have no record of such a thing in the scriptures.

Can you provide an example where the apostles "didn't" preach in a world of commerce, religion, and politics?

This so-called "earthly Zion" requires earthly treasures to be procured and utilized, to spiritually house people; people deceived into believing they are whole-souled in their devotion to God.

Can you also explain, how the first century churches were not formed by individuals that donated their time and money as recorded in scripture?

1 Corinthians 16:2

16 Now concerningthe collection for the saints: as I directed the churches of Galatia, so you also are to do. 2 On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up, as he may prosper, so that there will be no collecting when I come. 3 And when I arrive, I will send those whom you accredit by letter to carry your gift to Jerusalem. 4 If it seems advisable that I should go also, they will accompany me.

What was this gift to Jerusalem?

Now the treasury in the Old Testament, what say you?

So, God apparently uses earthly treasures under Satan’s control, to carry out His will, but does not use His chosen people to facilitate "pure worship' – a priesthood under their High Priest, Jesus Christ.

Can you provide an example where the apostles were not under Roman rule, including Jesus?

Earthly treasures build an earthly organization, which needs men with natural instincts, to  appoint men with the same innate desires.

Can you explain how God didn't allow earthly treasures to build his temple and his house of worship?

Does this mean, in 2 Corinthians, it applies to everything but donations?

2 Corinthians 9:7

The Cheerful Giver

6 The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully4 will also reap bountifully. 7 Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency5 in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.

This is a comment made recently by a JW on reddit:

I'm afraid I don't share the same confidence you have on hearsay evidence, sorry.

The only organization that God recognizes, is the one trampled by the man of lawlessness/elder body.

I can agree when I see unity with the Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Buddhist, Hinduism, Islam, etc. churches with government. Can you give me an example on how the church you disparage has that same kind of unity?

Once again. The objective here is not to change the interpretation of scripture.