The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

34 minutes ago, Arauna said:

You are saying Jehovah is meaningless by calling the rival kings  of the Greek period KON and KOS?   IN our time the same kings reappear and designated as the king North and south

Daniel 11: “In the time of the end the king of the south will engage with him in a pushing,* and against him the king of the north will storm with chariots and horsemen and many ships; and he will enter into the lands and sweep through like a flood. 4

So we just use the words Jehovah in his Word described it as.  Sorry if we bore you but it has a lot of meaning for us who go by bible's words and terminologies.

And it makes perfect sense because USA is now forcing all the smaller countries to choose sides....... India has not yet because it plans to buy Russian energy at cheap prices....

OK

I GOT IT!

The King of the North will invade with chariots, AnD horses and many ships.

I GOT IT!

I have several questions about that if it is to be in modern times ……

1. )  will the horses come on the ships, or will they have to swim the Atlantic Ocean?

2.)  will they be talking horses like Mr. Ed?

3.)  would it be a prudent thing to stock up on apples, and carrots?

• Views 40.5k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

@Arauna Gospel Preaching won't be the same for you in the New Normalcy. This is what I told @ApostaBabe Linda James and @BroRando.

I also mention that there are challenges for people going forward. COVID-19 isn't gone, and the governments didn't give up power themselves although politicians lessen the restrictions, so it is a temporary rest until things get more serious, and what I said about the 4th procedure, they are slowly pushing that narrative while the Ukraine-Russia situation is taking place, hence distracting people.

As for the New Normalcy, people have become increasing violent and have ill intent. Not sure how your faith community deals with that, unless you are aware enough for situational awareness.

As in violent, it is also bizarre, not too long ago there was a 5 year old who, essentially beat up a teacher, ends up leaving in a stretcher, even prior, kids got into a shoot out with the police. For it is that bad.

Times are a changing and the wicked are more evil than ever.....  can you feel the momentum building? Things are about to burst heh? 😀

Cart-Witnessing.jpeg

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

As far as can be seen both countries are in the northern hemisphere. So there is no north and no south in their relationship with each other.

LOL!! 😂 That's why I recommend you have your eyes checked. Now look closer, draw a line from the USA to Russia, and tell me again. Who's on the upper northern quadrant, Russia or the USA?

And the relationship should be viewed in a literal physical and geographical sense according to WTJWorg interpretations of the biblical books.

Have I said, anyone here truly understands the Books of Daniel and Revelation? Now, I don't know about the rest of the brotherhood, but the Watchtower has gone from explaining it through complexities, to simplifying it. So, whoever doesn't get it, it's on them. 

If someone doesn't get it, and tries to explain it by their own conclusions, then it's sheer speculation in their part.

I'll give you an example, and you can twist it anyway you wish.

11:2-20

11:2-20 A chronology of godless kings. The angel then explained Daniel's terrifying vision: Persia's day of glory would climax with a king who would challenge the rising Greek Empire (11:2). Then would come a "mighty king" whose empire would be divided and given to four kings unrelated to him (11:3-4), evidently another reference to Alexander (see 7:6; 8:5-8,21-22). 11:5-20 describes prolonged warfare between Alexander's generals Ptolemy of Egypt ("king of the south," 11:5) and Seleucus of Syria ("king of the north," 11:6). Antiochus III, a descendant of Seleucus, lost a great battle with Egypt but eventually defeated it (11:10-20). Both he and his successor oppressed Israel, the "glorious land" (11:16,20).

I love this one the best. As you can see, there are notable scholars referenced. I believe even an ignorant person from the past will find this counterproductive to their false narrative when they promote "absolute" as an argument.

ANTIOCHUS

2. The favorite name of the Seleucid kings, whose history with reference to Jewish affairs is contained particularly in the books of Maccabees, and is predicted with remarkable minuteness in Dan 11. The name was first borne by one of the generals of Philip, whose son SELEUCUS , by the hold of the first Ptolemy, established himself as ruler of Babylon. In the Macedonian calendar the Seleucid era began with Dios 1 (Oct. 7), 321 B.C.; in the Babylonian it began with Nisanu 1 (Apr. 3), 311 B.C. Parker and Dubberstein cautioned: "The beginnings and ends of their reigns cannot always be determined with exactitude" (Babylonian Chronology [1956], p. 20). When Ptolemy, son of Lagus, became master of Southern Syria, the line dividing Seleucus and his successors from the Ptolemies (cf. "king of the north" and "king of the south" in Dan 11) was drawn somewhat to the north of Damascus, the capital of Coele-Syria.

For they have always taught the Witnesses that the north and the south are viewed in relation to the biblical kingdom of Israel.

Now dig a little deeper into your brain and figure out where is spiritual Israel?

If we went behind the map then Russia would be west and the USA east, or?

Then you are promoting NW and NE. 

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

Who's on the upper northern quadrant, Russia or the USA?

In relation to whom or to what ???

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

but the Watchtower has gone from explaining it through complexities, to simplifying it.

If so then there is nothing to discuss about any idea or fiction who could be NK and SK. Or we can continue to discuss about WTJWorg speculative imagination.

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:
2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

For they have always taught the Witnesses that the north and the south are viewed in relation to the biblical kingdom of Israel.

Now dig a little deeper into your brain and figure out where is spiritual Israel?

Define who spiritual Israel is for you today. After that perhaps i could comment.

14 hours ago, BroRando said:

can you feel the momentum building? Things are about to burst heh? 😀

My dear, I do not think it is ready to burst.  The "one hour " of the image of the beast and 10 kings is almost here.  This world government is going to be extremely oppressive according to Rev 13.  We are not there yet.... (But this is personal opinion - I can of course be wrong.

The reason I think this way is this: Jehovah will prove beyond reasonable doubt that human rulership 666 without his principles will be oppressive and unjust and death will be everywhere - all the qualities that are satanic.... because He will be fully ruling... and people will become even more violent  with this new morality being taught to children and teenagers in schools. The young teenagers now living will be uncontrollable when the tsunami of anarchy breaks. DARKNESS will cover the earth - DARKNESS is related to INJUSTICE in Semitic language such as Arabic. 

Extreme injustice will prevail that is why they will want to eradicate JWs in the end.

How Long ago was that prophecy about the king of the north invading the king of the south with many ships and horses and chariots? 3500 years?

For purposes of discussion let’s say 3500 years.

1.) Since we are still discussing it today as if the event never happened, I would have to assume that the event never happened in the past, and that’s probably why people are looking forward to it occurring today.

But, it appears that everyone that has been making prophecies for the past 3500 years have  been wrong …….. so if anybody today makes such a prediction that it’s this year or soon or whatever, I suppose the Probabilities that being true are approximately 1/3500.

Even so, I will begin to worry about it when I see horses swimming across oceans or perhaps being carried on ships with or without chariots.

Of course this resoluteness is tempered somewhat by the fact that no matter what the case is, or who is the king of the north or south actually are, or any other thing about this, I and you can do absolutely nothing about it.

As Alfred E. Newman once said “What, me worry?“

85226FA4-529F-4D7B-9E01-B61E1C27562F.jpeg

16 hours ago, Pudgy said:

will the horses come on the ships, or will they have to swim the Atlantic Ocean?

2.)  will they be talking horses like Mr. Ed?

3.)  would it be a prudent thing to stock up on apples, and carrots?

I will answer you with a few questions which you can answer yourself:

1)      What is the modern day equivalent of  chariots and ships - now don't be facetious.

2) What do they feed these modern day equivalents?

3)  will they really have to cross the Atlantic to win a tactical war or a financial war?  (Since Putin wants to be the head of Eurasia)

4) How far will Jehovah allow it to go? 

17 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

In relation to whom or to what ???

What are you supposedly trying to suggest, don't act like you don't know. That foolishness comes from @JW Insider and @TrueTomHarley and your disfellowshipped fool @Pudgy that these two Jehovah's Witnesses accept over their own brothers.

If so then there is nothing to discuss about any idea or fiction who could be NK and SK. Or we can continue to discuss about WTJWorg speculative imagination.

That ignorance was brought out here as a topic. The Watchtower just like any other religion makes points of interest to people that like to understand scripture.

Define who spiritual Israel is for you today. After that perhaps i could comment.

Since the foolishness is coming from former and present Jehovah's Witnesses, how about you not twist the narrative, and you express your thought on, who you believe spiritual Israel is to the visitor?

On 3/14/2022 at 9:16 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

Did you not say (about 2 years ago) that you expect the end within 5 years? Or was it 10? (I think it was 5, leaving you only 3 for wiggle room.

It was 10 I think. But two points here. 

I have never wanted to lead an organisation, and I've never pretended that I'm inspired of God's Holy Spirit.

On 3/14/2022 at 9:16 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

Yeah, it’s called not knowing the immediate future.

BUT your Leaders pretend to know. However as can be seen by many Watchtower articles, it's all HYPE. 

There is as much propaganda from the Watchtower / JW Org as there is from main stream media :) 

57 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Since the foolishness is coming from former and present Jehovah's Witnesses, how about you not twist the narrative, and you express your thought on, who you believe spiritual Israel is to the visitor?

Some of the participants here are not satisfied with the thoughts and opinions of others, but are looking for logic and evidence only. I'm afraid I don't have any of what is required. :)