The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I am a Biblical Unitarian Christian yes, however I am not of the Unitarian Church.

I have nothing against it.

It means that you are a kind of individual who does not want to be part of an organized religion, under any name. So why are you trying so hard to defend a WTJWorg that doesn’t allow that kind of individualism to its followers?

Do your like-minded people consider you an "apostate" because you are not part of their church? Have you ever belonged to that church? And if you are, why did you come out of it?

• Views 40.2k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Doesn't make it any less true. Stick to your writing style. I will stick with mine. However, this should show how intelligent you people are for @TrueTomHarley, since I am dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses without it.

*** ws18 November p. 25 par. 16 Who Molds Your Thinking? ***
16 Can we completely avoid worldly ideas? No, we will be exposed to some of the world’s ideas because we cannot literally get out of the world. (1 Corinthians 5:9, 10) Even when we are preaching, we will hear people express wrong ideas and false beliefs

It’s sAying worldly IDEAS…Like same sex marriages etc…they are of the WORLD….he is not calling a PERSON  worldly….big difference .

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

I simply speak truth to the best of my ability, whatever anyone does with the information, so be it. I think he brings you in in order to make an appeal that only backfires, ironically, he brings in Witness, although she is essentially like Ms. Haven, it is kind of odd to add to her words. In addition to that he is extremely lucky, I never quote his last tenures because it would break some of his notations with his new name/tenure.

That being said, concerning the topic itself, in short, it is known that your faith community still preaches the gospel, namely over the phone and letters. Hence the COVID-19 restrictions, of which was mentioned.

So my response to Butler was correct, none of them are preaching to different houses. Perhaps soon you may be doing so, but you have to understand, things are different now. I remember telling @ApostaBabe Linda James that because of the change in society, especially now, preaching to houses will be somewhat difficult and or problematic. Likewise with any of your churches opening back up, you have to be extremely vigilant now, hence the change in society and the mindset of people. I also talked about Gangstalkers, any religious institution that opened a while back became subjected to such types, so even when there is happiest of going back to an institution, you still have to be hyper vigilant of those who come to said institution for their own personal gain, as is theft.

So in short, extra precaution and safety.

While your faith community was away, there were some religious folks of the Mainstream who acted as a substitute for those who normally preach the gospel. From the Black Hebrew Israelites to the Jehovah Warrior types who think Jesus is Jehovah, as is the ones who claim COVID-19 Endemic was somehow judgement from God, even those who use ill influence to spread some weird Exegesis about God and Jesus that makes no sense. So when you do return, you shouldn't be surprised to see some of these folks come around, as is your embolden opposition from the EXJW camp, more influenced by not only conspiracy, but ideas from the Mainstream. On top of that Babylon herself is more dangerous than before, so Mainstream Christendom does hold some more power, and some tricks.

There will be political conflict. The mention of Pearl's followers and some of their ideas resulting in Right Wing Conservatives to confront them, that should some form of awareness of what is to come when things open back up. Then there is the level of Authoritarianism and the broken justice system.

Therefore, watch your step, not for yourself, but for those around you.

I did not know of some churches going door to door…I know SDA do try off course the Mormons..and I know some have tried individually go door to door..which is commendable…but they sort of don’t last….

Aso to being a different world out there I also totally get your concern.

A sister and I were talking on this point ourselves and not looking forward to going door to door again or cart witnessing due to the change in people .

People are now angrier than ever…so many unemployed and on government payments…lost employment..a drop in the manner of living.

Prices of food up as well as petrol…floods and fires and a virus that has terrified everyone and a corrupt government….so yeah we really hope no more door to door work….it’s a different world out there now..

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

There are some who do pretend to be Truthers,  for example, we had a couple  former members of your faith who attempted only to get called out for it, one was mentioned by name in another thread, as is him being exposed as a Wiccan Paganist.

I do know of some that have left us and gone on to fortunetelling and full on spiritism…..I do not understand how anyone can blame the faults we have….and turn to Satan and act as his mouth peice …it beggars belief.

I have no doubt they are give a certain amount of power from the dark side when this happens…(.then pride becomes a real problem with them)not wanting to believe in what they were taught of such things….sadly he despises them in reality….and will turn on them when he no longer has any use for them.

2 hours ago, Thinking said:

It’s sAying worldly IDEAS…Like same sex marriages etc…they are of the WORLD….he is not calling a PERSON  worldly….big difference .

Only to ignorant people, just like @Pudgy. Same perception. I think you people need a worldly education since you're noting getting bible knowledge from scripture.

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It means that you are a kind of individual who does not want to be part of an organized religion, under any name. So why are you trying so hard to defend a WTJWorg that doesn’t allow that kind of individualism to its followers?

Have you wondered why @Space Merchant should be so critical of @Witness, stance on individualism? It kind of makes no sense, does it. Disparage another person for not wanting to be CLASSIFIED. However, did Jesus teach unity or individualism? As Christian Pretenders go, they just don't have what it takes to be a Christian.

Have you noticed any door to door preaching work resume in your area?

*** w09 3/15 p. 17 par. 8 “Be Vigilant” ***
8 What a mighty witness about God’s Kingdom is being given in all nations before this system’s end comes! That is despite the fact that Satan is “the god of this system of things.” (2 Cor. 4:4) All political, religious, and commercial elements of this world as well as its propaganda channels are being influenced by him. What, then, accounts for the amazing success of the witness work? It has to be Jehovah’s backing. Thus, the Kingdom-preaching work proceeds marvelously despite Satan’s attempts to stop it.

Nor did I, but then again Dmitar is a proven liar and slanderer, as has been proven from his own words, so when he makes statements about what WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE, also completely made up from his imagination, there is a word that comes to mind….

….. normal.

EAC8C325-7F6D-4D04-B6ED-9789F924D7D7.jpeg

9764EFB2-73FF-4790-A9DC-063CF5305FCA.jpeg