The World News Media

2034 and its significance...

BroRando

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Maybe you should re-read my comment above, about the JWs actions against God and Christ. 

The Jews were once God's chosen people, but they sinned against God and killed His Son, Jesus Christ. 

If ever the JW Org was God's chosen Org, then it has since sinned against God and 'killed' Christ anew. 

The JW Org is immoral and it's Leaders have innocent blood on their hands. 

Do you really think God and Christ will allow this ? 

The Jews were God's People as you just stated. God stated they were a people for HIS NAME. God stated He allowed Pharaoh to disobey for the purpose of making HIS NAME know through out the Earth. His Eternal Chosen Name is important to Him. Jesus is named after Him. Jesus was falsely labelled  a blasphemer by the Jews, this distressed him very much, that his death would bring reproach on Jehovah's Name. Jesus taught those who really are his disciples to go door to door, giving the people hope that Jehovah would make Jesus, the seed of David, king of the Earth, the Messiah.

Jehovah's Witnesses proudly do this preaching as slaves of Jehovah God. We obey Jesus as he is the appointed head of the sole religion doing his will today. JW.ORG magnifies Jehovah's Name in a modern way. Millions search the site for literature that scripturally references topics that we run into. Anyone can go there and see that every belief we have is based on the Bible, not on the erroneous human philosophies like the Trinity or Hellfire. You can go there and see we are not Haters of God, but Lovers of Truth based on the Bible, Imitators of Jesus Christ. We believe the Bible should be the Touchstone for proving any religious principle. 

The Bible states what is "immoral", having a website that magnifies the Name of God, proves by the scriptures that Jesus is coming as God's appointed King of His Kingdom to remove every human government, every hater of his Father and the Divine Name. There is no time for complacency, 2034 is years longer than any date in the Bible where God by an angel, states the Righteous will Shine, due to their Happiness and being the Only Ones inhabiting the Earth.

• Views 5.5k
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BroRando Although 2034 is far away, do you believe some JWs would survive what the United Nations is planning to do? For by 2030, as is the nearing years to come near it; there is going to be huge ch

For humans, the older you get, the more of the threat of being rounded up and put into an interment camp appears to be a good alternative to going to a rest home your children have picked out. Do

You may need to explore Daniel 12:10 for days because unless you are humble and listen to the Word speak you will by no means understand the Truth. Jehovah's Witnesses are named in the Bible by G

Posted Images

On 9/24/2021 at 7:47 AM, the Sower of Seed said:

Jehovah's Witnesses proudly do this preaching as slaves of Jehovah God.

But unfortunately your Leaders do not act as slaves of God through Christ. You know this to be true.

The Child Sexual Abuse. The lies told in courtrooms by the GB's Lawyers. The false prophecies from your Leaders past and present.  You GB pretending to be the F&DS.  Your GB exalting themselves above the Anointed, and then telling the Anointed not to meet together, not to pray together and not to study God's word together. 

And your GB put in writing in the Watchtower magazine, that if the Anointed were to meet together to do those things, then your GB say the Anointed would be working against the Holy Spirit. 

And the Leaders of your organisation have brainwashed all JW into believing that 'only JWs will be saved' and that 'only JWs can be Christians'.  

Your Leaders and many of the Elders are causses for stumbling, that does not being praise to Almighty God.  

Look at the pictures they have put on the front of Watchtower magazines over the years, to frighten people into the Org. 

And JWs do not preach. JWs distribute the words of your GB. Standing at a cart / trolly handing out thingswritten by your GB, is NOT preaching God;s words, it is handing out the words of men. 

JWs have long been instructed NOT to give their own opinion on anything, but to always refer to 'the literature'. And when a 'Bible study' takes place, it is not from the Bible, it is from a GB written book. 

I was a JW for many years, I know the proceedure. I am no longer a JW because I left the Org, yes I left the Org, I was not d/fed. I left because of the way Victims of CSA are mistreated. They are treated as collateral damage. Your GB does not care about them and your Elders have no conscience. 

Most JWs have no idea what is going on behind the scenes of the Org. I keep refering to something Jesus said about 'first cleaning the inside of the bowl or dish, so that the whole thing would become clean'. But your Leaders only whitewash the outside of the JW Org to pretend it is clean. 

Yes, Jesus is coming with the Angels, to judge us all. But He will judge in righteousness, whereas the Watchtower / JW Org / GB / Elders, do not do so. 

20 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I was put into a Children's Home and sexually abused,

Who do you blame for that?  The GB? - most probable you will..... someone has to suffer because of what happened to you, HEH?  Your own poison is worse than the abuse you suffered.  You will never be healed from what happened to you because of your poison.  You were a victim .... but remain one......because you bring pain to other innocent people....

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

Who do you blame for that?  The GB? - most probable you will..... someone has to suffer because of what happened to you, HEH?  Your own poison is worse than the abuse you suffered.  You will never be healed from what happened to you because of your poison.  You were a victim .... but remain one......because you bring pain to other innocent people....

Twisting things to suit your own purpose shows your dishonesty. You were talking about control, hence i gave you facts about control.  Now you twist it to pretend that i blame the GB. A very stupid comment from you and a total lack of feeling. But that it what it takes to be a JW isn't it ? Lack of true feelings for others. 

Being a victim myself gives me empathy for other victims. I can understand the trauma, hence I have feelings for victims of CSA in the JW Org. Because the children did not ask to be part of that Org and those children trusted the Elders and others in those congregations. But those children were abused by the very people they trusted. And it is made worse because nobody cares. 

Your very comment above shows the heart of a JW.

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

But unfortunately your Leaders do not act as slaves of God through Christ. You know this to be true.

The Child Sexual Abuse. The lies told in courtrooms by the GB's Lawyers. The false prophecies from your Leaders past and present.  You GB pretending to be the F&DS.  Your GB exalting themselves above the Anointed, and then telling the Anointed not to meet together, not to pray together and not to study God's word together. 

And your GB put in writing in the Watchtower magazine, that if the Anointed were to meet together to do those things, then your GB say the Anointed would be working against the Holy Spirit. 

And the Leaders of your organisation have brainwashed all JW into believing that 'only JWs will be saved' and that 'only JWs can be Christians'.  

Your Leaders and many of the Elders are causses for stumbling, that does not being praise to Almighty God.  

Look at the pictures they have put on the front of Watchtower magazines over the years, to frighten people into the Org. 

And JWs do not preach. JWs distribute the words of your GB. Standing at a cart / trolly handing out thingswritten by your GB, is NOT preaching God;s words, it is handing out the words of men. 

JWs have long been instructed NOT to give their own opinion on anything, but to always refer to 'the literature'. And when a 'Bible study' takes place, it is not from the Bible, it is from a GB written book. 

I was a JW for many years, I know the proceedure. I am no longer a JW because I left the Org, yes I left the Org, I was not d/fed. I left because of the way Victims of CSA are mistreated. They are treated as collateral damage. Your GB does not care about them and your Elders have no conscience. 

Most JWs have no idea what is going on behind the scenes of the Org. I keep refering to something Jesus said about 'first cleaning the inside of the bowl or dish, so that the whole thing would become clean'. But your Leaders only whitewash the outside of the JW Org to pretend it is clean. 

Yes, Jesus is coming with the Angels, to judge us all. But He will judge in righteousness, whereas the Watchtower / JW Org / GB / Elders, do not do so. 

Every faithful witness is sorry for the reproach any member brings on Jehovah's Name. That being said you should forgive and move on. 

Jehovah does not bring it up every time a member sins, then asks for forgiveness. No the individuals are the ones that must repent and ask for forgiveness. If a person puts the sins of 1 member on the organization they become fighters against God, for He has given all authority to Jesus to be head of the greater congregation and discipline individuals.

Anyone that continues to attack because of a sin years ago that Jesus has handled, has USURPED the authority of the Christ.

I have Faith in Christ!

42 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

But that it what it takes to be a JW isn't it ? Lack of true feelings for others. 

There are so many forms of abuse in the organization.  Whatever was taught and dismissed, as errors in teachings, mislead people through spiritual abuse. They carry a full doctrine of lies and burden the people down with them, whether they know it or not. (Matt 11:28-30; Luke 11:46; Col 2:20-23)   Whatever physical pain and suffering is caused by the organization's sweeping sins under the rug, is emotional and physical abuse.  It's so easy for JWs to ignore the pains of others.  They cannot fathom that years of suffering by victims of abuse, have gone by in their organization - abuse committed to their own "brothers and sisters"; who, when they have had enough, leave, and are then,shunned.    It is a haven of "lawlessness", the transgressing of Christ's word, in many ways.

"Because lawlessness will multiply, the love of many will grow cold." 

"Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves."  Phil 2:34

How can they do this, when their leaders set the example of self-gratification?

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

She Can't!  She is working for the guy on the other side of the street.  The Devil... she is the daughter of lies... she's dieseased... don't get too close to her... 😈

Witnes is not a JW either... he doesn't even like to mention JEHOVAH.. another one who bites the dust as he drifts off to Gehenna..  

Remember... Patiently calls it (Hellfire)

13 hours ago, BroRando said:

She Can't!  She is working for the guy on the other side of the street.  The Devil... she is the daughter of lies... she's dieseased... don't get too close to her... 😈

Witnes is not a JW either... he doesn't even like to mention JEHVOAH.. another one who bites the dust as he drifts off to Gehenna..  

Remember... Patiently calls it (Hellfire)

It was you that called it hell fire Rambo, not me. You told me that i would burn and suffer.. Now you twist things and tell lies. This seems to be getting worse with JWs here. 

It was me that reminded you that 'the dead are conscious of nothing at all'. 

Satan uses you well. 

2 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

It was you that called it hell fire Rambo, not me. You told me that i would burn and suffer.. Now you twist things and tell lies just as the GB does. This seems to be getting worse with JWs here. 

It was me that reminded you that 'the dead are conscious of nothing at all'. 

Satan uses you well. 

Prove it.  That will simply expose you as a willfull liar.  (Revelation 22:15)  Down down down.... in a ring of fire, she burns burns burns, flames keep getting higher.....  😀

On 9/25/2021 at 6:32 AM, Arauna said:
On 9/25/2021 at 4:35 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Being a victim myself gives me empathy for other victims

I knew you were playing that card,  I do not like to be manipulated by a viper.

Please explain in a Christian way, what 'card' you think I am playing.

How is it wrong for one victim to have empathy for other victims ? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.