The World News Media

2034 and its significance...

BroRando

On 9/25/2021 at 6:07 AM, BroRando said:

Prove it.  That will simply expose you as a willfull liar.  (Revelation 22:15)  Down down down.... in a ring of fire, she burns burns burns, flames keep getting higher.....  😀

And you pretend to be a JW :)  Oh billy the kid you are sooooooooo strange 

• Views 5.5k
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BroRando Although 2034 is far away, do you believe some JWs would survive what the United Nations is planning to do? For by 2030, as is the nearing years to come near it; there is going to be huge ch

For humans, the older you get, the more of the threat of being rounded up and put into an interment camp appears to be a good alternative to going to a rest home your children have picked out. Do

You may need to explore Daniel 12:10 for days because unless you are humble and listen to the Word speak you will by no means understand the Truth. Jehovah's Witnesses are named in the Bible by G

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Being a victim myself gives me e

You wanted me to change the subject by feeling all sorry for you.  It was a bad ploy to use on me and then you try to shame me for calling you out! lol.... I have suffered a lot in my life too - very nasty stuff but  it has made me kinder to the true underdogs and also less quick to judge others on face value!

Good for you that you have a little sympathy for others......even if you acquired this quality only by your own suffering....  Your hardline stance against Jehovah does not seem to credit you as capable of deep love... your blanket and false accusations show you up for who you are!  You have been measured and your hate has made you to be found wanting, my dear!

5 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And you pretend to be a JW :)  Oh billy the kid you are sooooooooo strange 

If you had proof... they why withhold it?  Unless you are like your father who is the Father of the Lie?  Oh well... the fake victum who blames the GB which the GB has nothing to with the Chidren's Home... maybe you should provide names and place??

5 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Please explain in a Christian way, what 'card' you think I am playing.

How is it wrong for one victim to have empathy for other victims ? 

I never hear you complain about child abuse about the Catholics or Baptist....  sounds like a catholic home that grooms children for abuse? Where was it? What is the Home called???

Don't we need to inform law enforcement about this? Parties involved? Plus the Perpetrator??  Was this person a family member? No?  Employee of the Children's Home? Do they get FUNDING? 

49 minutes ago, BroRando said:

never hear you complain about child abuse about the Catholics or Baptist.

He is obsessed with the GB (ad will use any excuse to get at them) ... that is why I call his mental illness Hate-OCD...... it is not a normal obsession against child abuse because, as you say, he will be having a war against all organizations who are really actively involved with this and have actually approved this!  There is a present a split in the Catholic church because all the good priests are losing their jobs and the immoral priests are running the show....  I am sure he is not on their websites trolling them!

28 minutes ago, Arauna said:

He is obsessed with the GB (ad will use any excuse to get at them) ... that is why I call his mental illness Hate-OCD...... it is not a normal obsession against child abuse because, as you say, he will be having a war against all organizations who are really actively involved with this and have actually approved this!  There is a present a split in the Catholic church because all the good priests are losing their jobs and the immoral priests are running the show....  I am sure he is not on their websites trolling them!

Patiently is a woman.  She is vindictive and a liar.  (OCD--Hate is right)  I seen her lies against you as SHE twists and turns... claiming to be a witness for a long time then telling WITNESS that when she wanted to be baptised but was told that she wasn't ready for baptism..  by her admission she claims she was baptised which was playing false to Holy Spirit... 

Maybe we should call someone to investiagate her allegations of child abuse... so that the Perpetrator gets justice... so why is SHE sooo hestiant???  

She's  awfully quiet against child abuse in general.  It makes me wonder if her claim is valid. If it happened at all...she would be listing and exposing the Children's Home.  

What is the Children's Home's Name...  Where is it located??   She came on this site for one reason..  and that was to stumble others by her lies... that's why she is so nasty when I sent her the link about those stumbling others are bundled for Gehenna...   then she thought it was (Hellfire)

Quess what, JW's know better.... there is no such thing as (Hellfire) Then her buddy WITNESS claims Jesus is GOD in John 1:1c... another slip of a Christendom member spewing lies...

1 minute ago, BroRando said:

there is no such thing as (Hellfire) The her buddy WITNESS claim

Witness has been on here a loooong time. (patience has not been on here so long).  I do feel bad because I have no more patience with them ..... because they are such deceivers.  I actually prefer to go on the "closed side"  right now so that I need not deal with these kind of pathological people.

I accidentally stumbled on here again. I prefer the other side where there is a better spirit to deal with.

9 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Witness has been on here a loooong time. (patience has not been on here so long).  I do feel bad because I have no more patience with them ..... because they are such deceivers.  I actually prefer to go on the "closed side"  right now so that I need not deal with these kind of pathological people.

I accidentally stumbled on here again. I prefer the other side where there is a better spirit to deal with.

Do what you need to do to protect yourself from demonic onslaught... from here on out.. it will climax to a peak... if you want to steer up the nest... just mention 2034.

If you think the demons where upset about 1914... when they hear about 2034...it will throw them in a violent tizzie....  but it seems you know who you are dealing with... keep opposing them for the saftey of others. 😄

When they reject 1914 which is another red flag that they are not JW's... you can easily expose them.  Take Care and Stay Safe my dear Sister.... til the end!  (Matthew 24:13)

It was a pleasure weilding the sword against them with you...

15 hours ago, Arauna said:

Your hardline stance against Jehovah does not seem to credit you as capable of deep love.

What a wicked accusation, to say that I stand against God.  I love Almighty God and His son Jesus Christ.

But your problem is clearly seen here. You do not know the difference between Almighty God, and, the Watchtower / JW Org.  Unfortunately for you it shows where your loyalty lies. It would appear that your love is for the JW Org, not for God or Christ. 

It brings us back to this; JWs have been brainwashed into thinking that a person can only be a True Christian if that person is a JW.  This is GB teachings. Back to the old record of : "Only JWs will be saved at Armageddon", and JWs believe it. 

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

What a wicked accusation, to say that I stand against God.  I love Almighty God and His son Jesus Christ.

But your problem is clearly seen here. You do not know the difference between Almighty God, and, the Watchtower / JW Org.  Unfortunately for you it shows where your loyalty lies. It would appear that your love is for the JW Org, not for God or Christ. 

It brings us back to this; JWs have been brainwashed into thinking that a person can only be a True Christian if that person is a JW.  This is GB teachings. Back to the old record of : "Only JWs will be saved at Armageddon", and JWs believe it. 

Yep...  God's Name is JEHOVAH.... something you like to smear using corrupt scriptures that removed His Holy Name.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.