Matthew9969

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely he will respond to love and acceptance. How’s that project going anyway?

Though it has been explained many times just how a person gets banned, along with who does it, along with who favors that action and who doesn’t—there is just no point in repeating it. There is just s

It's impossible to have a logical discussion anymore due to this jack ass. Can the mods please send it a warning or ban it?

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, xero said:

I prefer split vs spilt infinitives.

You wouldn’t if you came from one of those olden-day cultures in which the townspeople armed themselves at midnight and set off in search of doubleheaders to split.

If it wasn’t Frankenstein it was Bigfoot. And if it wasn’t Bigfoot, it was the Doubleheader.

You sure don’t know much about monsters. Even Captain Kirk encountered them, boldly going where no man had gone before. Like those vicious Tribbles. And Monty Python even encountered a Tripleheader.

4 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You wouldn’t if you came from one of those olden-day cultures in which the townspeople armed themselves at midnight and set off in search of doubleheaders to split.

If it wasn’t Frankenstein it was Bigfoot. And if it wasn’t Bigfoot, it was the Doubleheader.

You sure don’t know much about monsters. Even Captain Kirk encountered them, boldly going where no man had gone before. Like those vicious Tribbles. And Monty Python even encountered a Tripleheader.

"...you know much that is hidden oh Tom"

On 1/21/2022 at 2:58 PM, JW Insider said:

That would be Anna. because one of the moderators (I think it was The Librarian) didn't have time to manage it.

Um. right.

On 1/21/2022 at 2:58 PM, JW Insider said:

The Librarian, Anna and I are Witnesses, but I know of no other Witness moderators.

So I was partly right then :) .  I wouldn't have thought non-Witness moderators would be interested in moderating this Witness open club. But i can understand if it gets too nasty or threatening then yes it needs a form of control.

I'm still at a loss as to why i was banned though. I didn't think I actually threatened anyone or encouraded violence. But that's life, we all have different opinions. Have a good day. 

On 1/11/2022 at 9:46 PM, Matthew9969 said:

It's impossible to have a logical discussion anymore due to this jack ass. Can the mods please send it a warning or ban it?

I don't think you have ever made any and or started a logical discussion, ever. This can be seen from your history alone. I am not aware of who @Dmitar is, but if he really errs you this much, this exposed how frivolous you can be.

That being said, a man of God you speak time and time again to be, yet....

On 1/11/2022 at 9:46 PM, Matthew9969 said:

due to this jack ass

Christians need be careful of slang and vulgar speech, yet here we see, even the Holy Good Book you ignore on this matter, learn to apply Scripture the next time, and think prior a response. Cherry picking isn't the Scripture way, for whatever The Durbin guy is teaching you, shift away.

• Ecclesiastes 10:12 - The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious, but the lips of a fool consume him.
  • Colossians 3:8 - But now you must put aside all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your mouth.
  • Colossians 4:6 - Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
  • Ephesians 5:4 - Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk, or crude joking, which are out of character, but rather thanksgiving.
  • Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
  • Matthew 15:11 - it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”
  • James 3:10 - From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.

8 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

I don't think you have ever made any and or started a logical discussion, ever. This can be seen from your history alone. I am not aware of who @Dmitar is, but if he really errs you this much, this exposed how frivolous you can be.

That being said, a man of God you speak time and time again to be, yet....

Christians need be careful of slang and vulgar speech, yet here we see, even the Holy Good Book you ignore on this matter, learn to apply Scripture the next time, and think prior a response. Cherry picking isn't the Scripture way, for whatever The Durbin guy is teaching you, shift away.

• Ecclesiastes 10:12 - The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious, but the lips of a fool consume him.
  • Colossians 3:8 - But now you must put aside all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your mouth.
  • Colossians 4:6 - Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
  • Ephesians 5:4 - Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk, or crude joking, which are out of character, but rather thanksgiving.
  • Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
  • Matthew 15:11 - it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”
  • James 3:10 - From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.

Now if I could only apply this counsel to myself.

2 hours ago, xero said:

Now if I could only apply this counsel to myself.

It is always good to learn and apply. Time is short and a lot of what I brought up in the past conjured up some truth bombs unexpectingly.

Be vigilante, be enduring in these times. After what I had seen in the places I went to recently, mid-2021 and 2022 is as what many of us predicted.

That being said, when it comes to forums, I don't see how some get heated over someone's actions (some of whom who do the same action themselves). I guess in my case, I always have the shield carrying mentality, outside of that, myself, as with some are too battle hardened to seek an end game like action unless it is a necessary one.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think it is normal to make a thread to have someone banned; or demanding someone to be banned. Not sure who @Dmitar is but if he did something that issues this thread to be made, shouldn't the same be done to you? I still remember that John 17:3 reponse you made.

Anyways, all forums have rules, and you should deal with mods/admins about the issue, not everyone else.

53 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

There you go then.

Everyone here knows why people like me get banned. It has nothing to do with being rude, obnoxious, insulting, or anything else people here are guilty of, including you. 

You people just hate to be corrected because it's your forum, and called out when you misrepresent the truth. Show how apostasy is alive within the brotherhood, which is hard to accept. ONLY one person has been banned for NOTHING under this, forum's standards. It has to do with "refusing" to being part of this, forum's personal conviction.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.