The World News Media

Bro Rando is a rogue jw, which jw's here believe in him?

Matthew9969

• Views 14.4k
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, I wish all this whining about the organization would quit. You'd think these idiots would be able to better able to prioritize their annoyances. With these idiots the answer to the question:

He feels like a bot. But his web site appears to be well made. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

I put it first on my own blog. It’s also in TTvtA. It didn’t carry the day with that Reddit bunch, but then they ARE a hostile crowd. And even I have to admit those mannerisms do take getting use

Posted Images

On 1/12/2022 at 8:00 AM, Arauna said:

I know a few far worse rogues around here! And they are the ones who are the loudest in their negativity - for sure!

Yes indeed, but I for one do not hide behind the JW org. At least you all know why I left the Org and why I dislike it so much. 

On 1/12/2022 at 2:52 AM, Matthew9969 said:

Dude is making prophecy on behalf of the governing body, is it/he one of the governing body or just a loose screw in the cog of the society?

Whomever it is, they just seek attention, so yes could easily be a GB member :).  But they, like all of us, will be judged by Yeshua in due time. Meanwhile she/he/it could be frightening to new members here. 

Peace and love to all, John 

10 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

you publicly HATE the spiritual arrangement of jws

Yes I've always hated wicked spirits.  The Devil's influence that guides the JW Org should be hated.  But JWs love it. 

10 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

that it is impossible for you to prompt peace and love ,

There are people of this world that promote peace and love, far more accurately than JWs do. 

Romans 2 : 14

Berean Study Bible
Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. 

11 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

your so concerned about bro rando frightening new members here ,and yet  you publicly HATE the spiritual arrangement of jws

your are totally blind to the words that spew from that hole in your head that is attached to that warped brain just above it

that it is impossible for you to prompt peace and love ,

And you are such a fine example.

LET all who would run the race successfully look well to their zeal and activity in the Lord's work. If we bury our one or many talents under a weight of worldly cares and encumbrances which might be avoided or set aside; if we bury them under worldly ambitions for either self or family—whether this be by wasting consecrated time upon science, philosophy, music or art, or upon business, politics or pleasures, or in pampering pride and appetite—then as unfaithful servants we will sooner or later go into outer darkness.

All Jehovah's Witnesses are guilty here. However, former Elders and Ministerial Servants make it worse.

On 1/11/2022 at 6:52 PM, Matthew9969 said:

Dude is making prophecy on behalf of the governing body,

I'm just curious how he can teach doctrine that actually conflicts with what comes from the GB, and not be disfellowshipped.  I suppose as long as you support them and the organization, you can teach anything you want and not be called out for it.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

I'm just curious how he can teach doctrine that actually conflicts with what comes from the GB, and not be disfellowshipped.  I suppose as long as you support them and the organization, you can teach anything you want and not be called out for it.

Why do you refuse to be vocal about others here? Where's your opinion on those that have the same conflict by other means. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.