The World News Media

Jesus prayed to His Heavenly Father, Let Your Name Be Sanctified

BroRando

Jesus prayed, “Our Father in the Heavens, Let your Name Be Sanctified” (Matthew 6:9) “Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” (1 Peter 1:3)

“I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared.  Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him.” (Exodus 23:20-21)

• Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to him. (Deuteronomy 18:15)
  • While he was still speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and look! a voice out of the cloud said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” (Matthew 17:5)
  • Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35)
  • My God will reject them, For they have not listened to him, And they will become fugitives among the nations. (Hosea 9:17)
  • See that you do not refuse to listen to the one who is speaking. For if those who refused to listen to the one giving divine warning on earth did not escape, how much more will we not escape if we turn away from him who speaks from the heavens! (Hebrews 12:25)
  • But all those listening to him were in constant amazement at his understanding and his answers. (Luke 2:47)

Would you like to learn more about the Bible or about Jehovah’s Witnesses?

• Views 473
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus prayed, “Our Father in the Heavens, Let your Name Be Sanctified” (Matthew 6:9) “Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” (1 Peter 1:3) “I am sending an angel ahead of you to

But you cannot do both.  You either learn more about the Bible, OR you learn about JWs. The Bible is the sensible choice to learn. 

You ask people to learn about the Bible or about jehovahs witnesses, but not coming into a personal relationship with God. Why do you love the jehovahs witnesses more than God Himself, why do you

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

But you cannot do both.  You either learn more about the Bible, OR you learn about JWs.

The Bible is the sensible choice to learn. 

Look! The one who denies Jesus, simply because his Name begins with the letter "J".... 😁

21 hours ago, BroRando said:

Jesus prayed, “Our Father in the Heavens, Let your Name Be Sanctified” (Matthew 6:9) “Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” (1 Peter 1:3)

“I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared.  Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him.” (Exodus 23:20-21)

• Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to him. (Deuteronomy 18:15)
  • While he was still speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and look! a voice out of the cloud said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” (Matthew 17:5)
  • Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35)
  • My God will reject them, For they have not listened to him, And they will become fugitives among the nations. (Hosea 9:17)
  • See that you do not refuse to listen to the one who is speaking. For if those who refused to listen to the one giving divine warning on earth did not escape, how much more will we not escape if we turn away from him who speaks from the heavens! (Hebrews 12:25)
  • But all those listening to him were in constant amazement at his understanding and his answers. (Luke 2:47)

Would you like to learn more about the Bible or about Jehovah’s Witnesses?

You ask people to learn about the Bible or about jehovahs witnesses, but not coming into a personal relationship with God.

Why do you love the jehovahs witnesses more than God Himself, why do you hate God?

9 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

"But you cannot do both.  You either learn more about the Bible, OR you learn about JWs.

The Bible is the sensible choice to learn. "

That organization's constitution is the bible. If it's a sensible choice, how is it Jehovah's Witnesses aren't learning it?

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:

That organization's constitution is the bible. If it's a sensible choice, how is it Jehovah's Witnesses aren't learning it?

Because the JW leaders, the GB, have an alternative agenda. The GB place them selves above all things. They are not willing to learn from Yeshua.  The GB 'use' the Bible, to pretend that they serve God, but all the time that GB are directing their followers to themselves and to the Organsation. 

10 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Rambo on the rampage again. Why not learn to use the name Yeshua. 

My Lanuage is English... so Jesus which also means "Jehovah is Salvation" is natural.

In Greek ... οπότε ο Ιησούς που σημαίνει επίσης «ο Ιεχωβά είναι η σωτηρία» είναι φυσικό.

In Hebrew... אז ישוע שפירושו גם "יהוה הוא הישועה" הוא טבעי.  SEE... No "Y" in Hebrew either!  Like I said before, it's called tranliteration....

Yahweh Jehovah = יהוה יהוה = Same Same   To claim one is made up and the other isn't, is not being honest. Both are English transliterations of the Hebrew Script. 

1,051 lanuages and counting https://www.jw.org/en/choose-language?locale=en&prefer=lang&docid=1011200

On 1/19/2022 at 8:02 PM, BroRando said:

Yahweh Jehovah = יהוה יהוה = Same Same   To claim one is made up and the other isn't, is not being honest. Both are English transliterations of the Hebrew Script. 

Yes I agree they are both made up. But when I was a JW I was taught YHWH.  I was also taught that the Watchtower Soc' believed it was Yahweh but that the name Jehovah was more 'well known' and that is why they chose it. 

Can you tell me why the JW Org would teach YHWH then change it in the name to JHVH ? As an uneducated person it makes no sense to me. 

8 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Yes I agree they are both made up. But when I was a JW I was taught YHWH.  I was also taught that the Watchtower Soc' believed it was Yahweh but that the name Jehovah was more 'well known' and that is why they chose it. 

Can you tell me why the JW Org would teach YHWH then change it in the name to JHVH ? As an uneducated person it makes no sense to me. 

If you noticed Jesus in neither in Hebrew or Greek sriptures.  But I never see you atackk or slandaer Jesus.  What is your conclusion for using JESUS... when you find it... apply the same reasoning to the using of the Name JEHOVAH. So in your vile and disgust for the little "J" is misplaced. If you don't think so, then why not stop the English language?  In order for the prophecy to come true at (Matthew 24:14) wouldn't the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures be translitered into other languages among the nations? Isn't this the Will of Jehovah?

Jehovah is not Latin either, because the Latin Language doesn't have the "J" either in it.  If you want to use the Englsih transliteratin JESUS it is not a sin. But one should be consistent. Pick a language and stick to it when you witness but if you speak English then the "J" is used...

1,051 lanuages and counting https://www.jw.org/en/choose-language?locale=en&prefer=lang&docid=1011200  (Matthew 24:14) being fullfiled against the World's Opposition. 

ie.....Russia banned NWT but look into their own Bible

The Russian Synodal Bible  Бог сказал Моисею: Я есмь Сущий. И сказал: так скажи сынам Израилевым: Сущий Иегова послал меня к вам." (Исход 3:14 RSB

Google Translate: "God said to Moses: I am who I am. And he said: thus say to the children of Israel: Jehovah who is has sent me to you." (Exodus 3:14 RSB)

The Russian Bible name for JEHOVAH is Иегова...  Google translate

And in your rant you deliberately avoided my  point and my question. A typical JW responce. 

Are you a GB member ?  You sound like it. The way you try to domineer.

Oh such force that people should be frightened of you. :) But look I smile at you. 

You are no closer to Almighty God than I am. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.