The World News Media

Will Life Ever Return to Normal? How the Bible Can Help in a Post-Pandemic World

BroRando

48 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

That inclues the GB of JW org. 

What secular crimes have the GB committed?

49 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Yeshua are not 'men' because they are not human. 

Can you explain how Jesus was not human? I need to understand your thought here.

50 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The GB of JW org has an agenda of it's own, power for the GB only.

If that institution holds the bible as its constitution, and Jesus first century teachings, can you explain how the Watchtower GB hold power? Are you saying, every witness is a robot?

Why couldn't this sentiment also be applied to millions of former witnesses?

• Views 4.2k
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things are so absolutely nutty nowadays, that I’m beginning to wonder if Gog of Magog it’s not a specific personality, and the name Joe Biden comes immediately to mind. I wish I knew.

Agendas are met to spread deception and confuse the people. They are met to re-write what we know, be it history or Scripture. The Higher Education System is flawed and the unaware cannot see the dang

The Bible foretold not only the serious problems we now face but also the better times we can expect soon. It describes a future that is way beyond what human governments could hope to achieve, one th

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

any household with children if their child (teen or young adult) becomes a Desmond effectively being turned against you, in short, game over, unless, the penny of hope reveals itself, which in some cases is rare when it comes to the mentioned latter of these types.

Wouldn't this also involve none religious people? Children turn on their parents for various reasons. However, wouldn't this also include Satan's influence?

2 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

That inclues the GB of JW org. 

Unfortunately because of the events of 2016 and onward concerning Babylon, the JWs and most Anti-Trinitarians are the target, granted they, are imperfect like the rest of us.

Essentially everyone who was deemed an enemy, so to speak, when Pope Francis conjured up the event with the backing of the UN, as is the timeline of events leading to Russia to present day. This is why people such as the late Solider of God, was neutral with some folks, hence the White Throne remarks. In addition, if they were of this fold, there wouldn't be a need to suppress JWs in Russia to begin with granted Patriarch Cyril was fine with Pope Francis and those linked with him in accordance with these events. Likewise with the Reformation, PEAK Movement, KAIROS and Fire Movement, who aligned themselves with Babylon and demonize those not of them as the enemy and or lost Christians.

From 2016 to present day, all moves made by the Beast and Harlot even equates to that.

5 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

YHWH and Yeshua are not 'men' because they are not human.  It is only for the sake of human understanding that we think of them as 'men' or 'male'.  So, do you teach that they are actually men or male ?  I prefer to teach that they are spirit and do not have human bodies. 

No one has referred to The Most High and his Chosen One as human. They are both spirits, and in Jesus case he is only begotten due to his way of birth, becoming a man, although he be the Son of God himself.

However, the Mainstream narrative will teach God is human or became human somehow, granted, they confuse him for his son, vice versa son to Father.

That being said, the new issue is Wokeism, of which they not only teach God is somehow human but he, and his Son are Non-Binary. These are legitimate accursed teachings of which they are professing to people, even the young.

8 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The GB of JW org has an agenda of it's own, power for the GB only. 

Part of that agenda was spreading the rumour that a person 'must be a baptised JW to be saved'. 

I believe someone brought this up in which he wanted both JWI and I to talk about this specifically in addition to the notation of suicide, he later debated Anna and a few others on this as seen below.

Agendas and Rumors are separate notations. Rumors of currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth, the whole situation with 1975 is an example, but Agenda is a legitimate driven cause with an end goal with a massive following.

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Another part of that agenda is the lie that only those 8 men of the GB, are the Faithful and Discreet slave. That gives the power to those 8 men. 

Perhaps, but numbers vary, in regards to the leaders of the faith there is just 8. Possibly due to being able to distribute and or delegate things more easily vs having to little or too much.

Not sure of what Agenda you are pointing out. Is their End Goal different?

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Can you say it is not an agenda when 8 men exalt themselves above every other person on this earth.

Agenda exceeds far beyond exaltation of a minority. They do not appear to boast about being above everyone in the earth.

An Agenda would be if the leaders of the JW faith conspire an Endgame not of their own, but of the general public, being associated with affiliates correlating to a goal that effects the masses beyond the faith greatly.

Moreover, they would aligned with the religious leaders at the summit for that same Endgame. I have posted an example of this in the past, legitimate agents of Babylon/Alice Bailey affiliates, etc. Therefore a Millerite-Restorationist Group is no threat.

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

Wouldn't this also involve none religious people? Children turn on their parents for various reasons. However, wouldn't this also include Satan's influence?

It does because they are, in a sense, the first ones to get hit by these things if not being aware of it, the reason I bring up Desmond and Loudon County. Desmond is an interesting case, for not only his parents were gullible into falling for the paradigm, but they essentially used their son to push the influence, to the point Desmond's influenced pushed others to do the same thing, and to some children, rebel against their parents/guardians. This also connects back to the fact children not only reap this ill influence, but they in a sense become victims to Wokeism, so much so, it enables even the likes of potential predators to groom. As for the parents, they, and the Media become so consumed by the influence they do not see a danger. In the other thread I mentioned my rival who is a former Trump Supporter, the person she was debating was in regards to that because her opponent, a known and experienced debater seem to be defending the influence.

That being said, the Resister's influence varies with people, those will fall to it, others resist the temptations and the bad influence.

18 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

No one has referred to The Most High and his Chosen One as human. They are both spirits, and in Jesus case he is only begotten due to his way of birth, becoming a man, although he be the Son of God himself.

It's good you shed some light into the difference about Jesus. He is a spirit that once held the privilege of a man. Therefore, he is both in a technical sense. The other separation is Jesus birth bore him no sin. The reason Jesus walked this earth as a perfect man. However, he was not shielded from Satan's temptations and influence. That's what made Jesus the only one worthy to remove humanities original sin.

However @Space Merchant

There should be clarity to the visitor. Critical thinking. Since Jesus is no longer among us, physically? And he doesn't need to be visible upon his return?

How would a Christian answer the following thought about scripture?

Luke 12:39-40

39 "Of course, you realize that if the homeowner had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let him break into his house. 40 Be ready, because the Son of Man will return when you least expect him."

MARK, GOSPEL OF

F. Ernst Lohmeyer's View. Lohmeyer based his elaborate thesis (Galilaa and Jerusalem [19361) on the geographical data of the Gospel. His advocacy of the idea that there were two main centers of early Christianity, quite distinct from each other and located in Galilee and Jerusalem, has been examined sympathetically by R. H. Lightfoot, Locality and Doctrine in the Gospels (1938), F. C. Grant, The Earliest Gospel (1943), and Marxsen, Mark the Evangelist. The dominant motif in Mark, according to Lohmeyer, is the importance of Galilee as the locus of divine revelation and the place to which the apocalyptic Son of man will return as a prelude to the Parousia (see 14:28; 16:7, on which Lohmeyer built much of his theory). Lohmeyer detected that Markan material is grouped into threes (see pp. 6 f for this triadic structure of the entire Gospel), but his rigid literary analysis made his proof unconvincing.

Will Jesus be returning as the son of man, or Son of God? Remember, it was cited Jesus is NOT human.

5 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Will Jesus be returning as the son of man, or Son of God?

I just comment for fun. If Son of God came to Earth in the past as a son of man, then there is no obstacle to it happening again in the future.

Also. GB said that soon they will all go to heaven and leave JWs members on Earth, but not to worry. So when the situation with Gog is over, then the team could go back to Earth but with Jesus at the helm. :) 

12 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I just comment for fun. If Son of God came to Earth in the past as a son of man, then there is no obstacle to it happening again in the future.

I understand the humor. Would this mean the "no obstacle" you speak of for a future event, Jesus would return to earth as a physical entity, as he did the first time?

Also. GB said that soon they will all go to heaven and leave JWs members on Earth, but not to worry. So when the situation with Gog is over, then the team could go back to Earth but with Jesus at the helm.

In keeping with this humor, are you saying the 144,000 thousand will be earthbound after tribulation or Armageddon with Jesus physical presence?

10 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

I understand the humor. Would this mean the "no obstacle" you speak of for a future event, Jesus would return to earth as a physical entity, as he did the first time?

In keeping with this humor, are you saying the 144,000 thousand will be earthbound after tribulation or Armageddon with Jesus physical presence?

How does it say in the Bible? To God, anything is possible:) Besides, do you think 144,000, as a literal number of people, are missing in heaven? Are they a substitute for "fallen angels"? 

Besides, God has already experienced such an experience with the Jewish nation. The people wanted to have and see the King on the throne. And this new Kingdom should last only literal 1000 years. It shouldn’t be a big sacrifice for Jesus and GB to spend so many years, for them and him “one day,” on Earth. Humor continue.

7 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

How does it say in the Bible? To God, anything is possible

Anything is possible about whom? Man or God?

8 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Besides, do you think 144,000, as a literal number of people, are missing in heaven? Are they a substitute for "fallen angels"? 

Can you give me an example where the 12 tribes of Israel were not literal? Also, through the bible, where does it state, the 144,000 were to replace the millions of fallen angels?

11 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Besides, God has already experienced such an experience with the Jewish nation. The people wanted to have and see the King on the throne.

Do you think man is superior to God?

And this new Kingdom should last only literal 1000 years. It shouldn’t be a big sacrifice for Jesus and GB to spend so many years, for them and him “one day,” on Earth. Humor continue.

Funny. However, that one day is meant for the angelic realm. Humans will still be governed by the literal 1000 years. 🤭

On 2/22/2022 at 1:27 AM, Dmitar said:

For a minute there, I thought you were being specific about Reverend Valerie Love

Rev. Valerie Love 2020

Confessions of a Christian Witch

How an Ex-Jehovah’s Witness Lives Magickal & How

You Can Too!

This work is lovingly dedicated to all the witches and magickal beings who’ve been told that you can’t be magickal and love Christ at the same time.

I'm sure @Pudgy's dark side can relate. 😊

5C11C9C4-3628-40E5-AD3C-E6CBFE8D3B9F.jpeg

7BD5A891-92D9-4BB0-A64E-BC356BD9A0C3.jpegIt is quite clear what YOU SAID, which you disavowed to slander me again.

It is, as anyone can see as I have included it here, what you ACTUALLY SAID, accusing me of  relating to magic, which you DISAVOWED your own words to again slander me, as you continually do here to everybody.

As shown here, you have convicted yourself of evil slander with your OWN words.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.