The World News Media

What's going on in Ukraine 🇺🇦???

Equivocation

2 hours ago, ComfortMyPeople said:

But, look, I think there is a lot of evidence that the USA is the king of the north

I don't know.....it seems to me that who the king of the North is will be evident at the last moment, at the point of divine intervention. We used to say Russia was the king of the North during the cold War, (we expected the end to come soon) then when the cold War ended we said Russia was no longer the king of the North.....and now he is the King of the North again. What if Putin is removed and a democracy is put in place in Russia, and China starts misbehaving? Will China then be the king of the North? I'm just thinking out aloud....

• Views 9.2k
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first revolution was a color revolution (orange revolution) - CIA has orchestrated many of these across the world.  They also changed the regime again at the last election with puppets in power. 

On day one of the Olympics I stopped by Pearlsnswine’s house and mentioned Biden had tied his shoe. ”We are no part of the world!” he rebuked me. On day two of the Olympics I stopped by Pear

No - in your home you may try to talk to a perpetrator and get out of a bad situation (I have done it while in field service).  But taking a gun with intention to use it (because it can be fatal), is

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Randy Lee Manning said:

Hitler: "For months the Germans in Sudetenland have been suffering under the torture of the Czechoslovak government

That was a pretext, an excuse to take over the whole country. Just like Donbas is a pretext for Putin to take the whole of the Ukraine. 

Added: In any case, even if we try to excuse Hitler's actions with regard to the Sudetenland, later developments show what kind of a person he really was. 

I always thought that if things get really bad in the United States I could escape to Australia, but it seems that Australia has become or is becoming a totalitarian state.

It all began when they confiscated everyone’s guns.

• In our explanations it has been said that Russia has worshiped the "god of fortresses" as meaning that it invests a lot in armament (more tanks and less butter), as they used to say.

But according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures it turns out that the USA spends TWICE as Russia, India and China TOGETHER.

Yeah, I have thought about this too. The only caveat is that the West usually does not parade weapons around, as on May Day celebrations during periods of peace. “Fortresses” look much more godlike when that is done.

Then too, the push push push in the West is toward consumer goods (whereas there was almost none of that in the USSR). Thus, even if weapons are a big deal in the West, they look to something else for a god.

drawn from the Western perspective Russia is the bad guy,

I did point out in ‘Don’t Know Why We Persecute’ that there are three instances in which Russia literally saved the world from nuclear annihilation. (Some are arguable, but all are plausible) 

1) When a certain colonel saw 5 incoming missiles on the Russian defense grid, judged it to be a malfunction, and told his underlings to ignore it.

2) When one of three commanding officers of a Russian nuclear ship off Cuba refused to authorize use of nuclear missiles. The other two were onboard. Authorization had to be unanimous.

3) Krushchev’s telegram to Kennedy during the missile crisis has the distinct air of walking a more inexperienced leader back from the edge.

43 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

I always thought that if things get really bad in the United States I could escape to Australia, but it seems that Australia has become or is becoming a totalitarian state.

It all began when they confiscated everyone’s guns.

If you go there now, they might send you to the camp, into a confined space with a picture of PoV Daniel Andrews with his ever-staring gaze looking upon you.

That being said, disarmament, there are many examples, like the Syrian Christians who became like fodder for ISIS.

As for the situation with Ukraine and Russia, there is already some big players looking at the situation carefully, all this while the transfer of wealth is still ongoing.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

) Krushchev’s telegram to Kennedy during the missile crisis has the distinct air of walking a more inexperienced leader back from the edge.

I don't know....why was Krushchev planting all those missiles in Cuba in the first place? So that he could then walk an inexperienced leader back from the edge?

31 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

In retaliation for the US doing the same in Turkey and Italy.

Thanks. Just shows how much I know. But it does confirm what I have always said. Big children playing in a sand pit. I've watched them, that is real children, when I used to take my son to the park. Some of these little ones got real aggressive with their little trucks and buckets and spades. It became a tit for tat battle. 

10 hours ago, ComfortMyPeople said:

Yes, yes. But...

Why do we have to limit ourselves only to past events? WWI and WWII events

Are we sure that the situation is not going to change? I mean, that the USA will remain relatively moderate and tolerant until the end, that it will always respect us

Are we sure that the horn persecution of Daniel 7 (and 😎 has already happened? And that of Revelation 11, 12 and 13, has it already happened? Sure?

Well, it could be, but it doesn't add up to me.

Yes I wonder these things too…but Aruana explains it so well too..

10 hours ago, Anna said:

I don't know.....it seems to me that who the king of the North is will be evident at the last moment, at the point of divine intervention. We used to say Russia was the king of the North during the cold War, (we expected the end to come soon) then when the cold War ended we said Russia was no longer the king of the North.....and now he is the King of the North again. What if Putin is removed and a democracy is put in place in Russia, and China starts misbehaving? Will China then be the king of the North? I'm just thinking out aloud....

Yes I find it very confusing..ever since I came into the truth over forty years I have never understood this…America and England have ruled over so many lands with unbelievable power  and extreme cruelty..just take Australia alone..they decimated a beautiful people to gain that country…Russia didnt….Africa..the same…Even India was ruled by English for a time and in modern times they decimated so many middle eastern countries…but Russia didn’t…so I have to ask what lands has he flooded over?????…but then we have to remember the king of the North is mentioned regarding Gods people..and their relationship…????

But the King of the North has flooded over many lands In Their communistic belief thus flooded many lands in killing any belief in any God..he has been very successful in that…so there has to be something in that!…Putin/ Russia may just be the tip of the spear head of the King of the North…so we have to get our head around that…KN has to be extremely damaging to spiritual things…as Russia and he is in alliance with China as is many other non Christian countries… who are at this minute trying to kill of any Christian belief.

The king of the North is an enemy to true faith….thus it must all be about a spiritual  battle…and not lands.

I agreee that  America/England look like the king of the North and act like the King of the North because they are war mongering hateful acts of other lands and people…and have flooded over and taken other lands much more than Russia…..but for them it’s about power and ruling…not about faith..they don’t kill of peoples faith…where as As Russian and her allies will without doubt kill faith off…it’s a spiritual war..

just my thoughts …also it’s why I like Aruana and her explanations of the subject…it helps untangle my doubts to a degree..