The World News Media

Is the Current President of Ukraine Really a Jewish Nazi Collaborator?

JW Insider

8 hours ago, Thinking said:

I’m thinking this is a personal decision

What is gather is that the GB warned brothers to leave Ukraine and it seems there are no longer safe corridors to leave.  One should leave as early as possible.

If America warns its citizens it is because they fear harassment or even worse from Russian citizens and the government. Our brothers may leave and spill over the borders a.s.a.p to get away from the persecution. 

America is not yet in the war and does not intend to join officially (only supplying arms) - but then consider, they did not intend to enter any of the previous world wars. 

Alliances are being made - smaller countries are being forced to say on which side they are on.

Depopulation agenda....and so much suffering.

• Views 6.1k
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new thread on Ukraine was not needed at all. But I wanted to discuss this point of Ukraine "Nazification" in more detail. I think it's much more important to an understanding of what is going on in

I agree with you totally - but an opinion does not necessarily express sympathy for one side or the other side.  Most of it is just to find clarity about the background of what is going on.  We are st

It's just my personal opinion, but discussion can help a Christian be informed. A person might think that in order to be neutral, it would mean that we should state that the policies of India in 1948,

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Concerning your faith community, granted their unfortunately situation in Russia, you think some of them will leave because of these warnings, take up that opportunity?

I have wondered about that too. Of course this is directed at citizens of other countries not Russians, so not sure how taking up that opportunity would work in practice because this would involve having to be granted  refugee status. I have heard that some (who could afford it financially) have fled Russia before now, but each country has their visa and immigration laws, so unless something changes and those fleeing are given refugee status they will have to go back after a few months....

50 minutes ago, Anna said:

I have wondered about that too. Of course this is directed at citizens of other countries not Russians, so not sure how taking up that opportunity would work in practice because this would involve having to be granted  refugee status. I have heard that some (who could afford it financially) have fled Russia before now, but each country has their visa and immigration laws, so unless something changes and those fleeing are given refugee status they will have to go back after a few months....

Ezekiel was uncertain himself. My contact who has family in Russia, is still struggling to get his people out, granted the Russian Ruble is worthless; being less than a penny. The situation also worsens by the minute.

And speaking about Russians, there are some speaking out on the current situation, and it does not look good. Not only they have to deal with heavy discrimination from around the world, but they have to deal with tough times and situations like that, if some are not enduring, can lead to problems.

That being said, your faith community, temporarily, have the spotlight moved from you, for now.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.