The World News Media

Is the Current President of Ukraine Really a Jewish Nazi Collaborator?

JW Insider

5 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

That wasn't an opinion, the notation of the paradigm was fact. Rarely I dwell on opinion, especially when the Paradigm is involved, but in this thread, there is 0 opinion in all my responses.

Wrong. It's your opinion that Jehovah's Witnesses aren't expressing political thoughts. They're just like you, that's a fact.

• Views 6.1k
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new thread on Ukraine was not needed at all. But I wanted to discuss this point of Ukraine "Nazification" in more detail. I think it's much more important to an understanding of what is going on in

I agree with you totally - but an opinion does not necessarily express sympathy for one side or the other side.  Most of it is just to find clarity about the background of what is going on.  We are st

It's just my personal opinion, but discussion can help a Christian be informed. A person might think that in order to be neutral, it would mean that we should state that the policies of India in 1948,

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

It should be noted that Babylon has made a few moves concerning the situation in Ukraine, granted prior to the JW ban, there was the Pope's visit, as is some form of rivalry with the churches of Ukraine and Russia, ironically, before that, the Pope was involved with the events of 2016 which got many Christians swept away by Babylon, as is the Beast, hence, the unaware, are usually the first causalities.

Sorry, I'm not interested in politics. Maybe you should relate your thought to other Jehovah's Witnesses here. What I will say, even though @JW Insider is trying hard to dismiss, is my position about 2022/2023. From the month of Nissan to Elul will be the interesting thing to watch. I made reference to that back in 2016 I believe. Maybe sooner when this forum had a different name.

On 2/28/2022 at 4:36 PM, Dmitar said:

Any discussion of politics goes against Christ own admonition, give Ceasear what belongs to Ceasaer, and give God that belongs to God.

It's just my personal opinion, but discussion can help a Christian be informed. A person might think that in order to be neutral, it would mean that we should state that the policies of India in 1948, or Peru in 1943, were just as good or bad as the policies of Hitler's Germany in 1941. Neutrality does not mean we remain so uninformed that we can't tell the difference, or that we can't distinguish good from bad, or bad from worse, or mediocre from less mediocre.

Jesus called Herod "that fox." Is it really wrong for a Christian to discuss why Jesus might have called him that?

In Acts, Luke discusses political corruption, a possible bribe that Felix was looking for, and a political motive for some of his actions:

(Acts 24:24-27) . . .Some days later Felix came with Dru·silʹla his wife, who was Jewish, and he sent for Paul and listened to him speak about the belief in Christ Jesus. 25 But as Paul talked about righteousness and self-control and the judgment to come, Felix became frightened and answered: “Go away for now, but when I have an opportunity I will send for you again.” 26 At the same time he was hoping that Paul would give him money. For that reason, he sent for him even more frequently and conversed with him. 27 But when two years had elapsed, Felix was succeeded by Porcius Festus; and because Felix desired to gain favor with the Jews, he left Paul in custody.

Was Luke being non-neutral in exposing some political motives and corruption?

Someone could argue, that all of those examples are history, or that the examples had a direct effect on God's people. But then again, what happened last week, even yesterday, is also history. And Jehovah's people are still being effected by world events.

12 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Sorry, I'm not interested in politics. Maybe you should relate your thought to other Jehovah's Witnesses here. What I will say, even though @JW Insider is trying hard to dismiss, is my position about 2022/2023. From the month of Nissan to Elul will be the interesting thing to watch. I made reference to that back in 2016 I believe. Maybe sooner when this forum had a different name.

No one is, but there are concerns, even guests have concerns about the situation. Unfortunately, these are facts spoken, not of one thought or opinion, I believe you are aware of this already. I am unaware of what you are attesting to concerning those months granted the facts I was referring to was directed towards a different matter.

That being said, regarding 2016, if you are talking about what transpired in 2016, why the reaction concerning this thread? The events of Washington was an ominous one, so much so, many, even some guests here got fooled. The event in question connects to these world powers of the political paradigm, a threat to the majority.

24 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Wrong. It's your opinion that Jehovah's Witnesses aren't expressing political thoughts. They're just like you, that's a fact.

Never addressed any opinions in this thread, nor have a mentioned JWs and political in one notation.

That being said, that is an interesting claim, but you should be aware that Truthers are against the paradigm, we hold no political stance because we see the paradigm as a problem to the truth.

Moreover, as you can see in this thread alone, no one is supporting Ukraine or Russia and or specific ideologies that lean Left or Right, for if there was legitimacy in such, there would be evidence.

That being said, truth is always a casualty in such situations, therefore it draws concern as is one needing to be vigilant.

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

What I will say, even though @JW Insider is trying hard to dismiss, is my position about 2022/2023. From the month of Nissan to Elul will be the interesting thing to watch. I made reference to that back in 2016 I believe. Maybe sooner . . .

I think you are right about it being a bit sooner: mid-2015, I think. If you will restate and clarify what your position about 2022/2023 is, then I promise that I won't point out that it may have been a position already made by a poster who called himself Allen Something-or-other . . .

I'd be very careful about sticking my neck out too far with any types of predictions about future dates. Remember what you just counseled under another topic:

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

It's hilarious how you people are beginning to act like those misguided witnesses in the 70s, about 1975.

Or even in this thread, a couple of pages back, when you said:

6 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Woeful fools here do that with their pretend notion of prophetic insight.

53 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, that is an interesting claim, but you should be aware that Truthers are against the paradigm, we hold no political stance because we see the paradigm as a problem to the truth.

Perhaps these so-called Jehovah's Witnesses do better a truthers, not Christians, which is supposed to be their creed. You won't change my mind, so let it go!

59 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

No one is, but there are concerns, even guests have concerns about the situation. Unfortunately, these are facts spoken, not of one thought or opinion, I believe you are aware of this already. I am unaware of what you are attesting to concerning those months granted the facts I was referring to was directed towards a different matter.

Once again, I'm not interested in your political views nor anyone else's. I haven't said material entered here is NOT factual, just redundant for a true Christian. Do better in understanding other people's points.

22 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Once again, I'm not interested in your political views nor anyone else's. I haven't said material entered here is NOT factual, just redundant for a true Christian. Do better in understanding other people's points.

I don't have political views, I am against the paradigm, as stated, Truthers are legitimate against the left and right, so the claim of political view is unfounded, especially if one is the enemy of those who have political views.

That being said, there is no question that you eat, and you buy food (resource), therefore, it does not make you part of the Globalist monopoly compared to most. As is view of life, it does not make you a Right leaning Conservative, nor does it make you a liberal clearly not.

Actually it isn't, since you coined 2016, you should be aware of how Christian view the events, granted, some visitors here were subjected to it, and regretted it. Genuine Christians were able to evade a massive bullet, so to speak, with the event that sought after Religious peace when in reality, Babylon was gathering faiths, forming an Interfaith worldwide using the backing of the Beast.

No one is knocking your understanding, however, you are interjected paradigms of which no one has sided with.

Other than that, as far as I know, only I and a couple of visitors knew about 2016, didn't know you were aware of it granted you coined the year.

11 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

the first video is an Independent Journalist, the second from a Truther, who occasional starts his video with a meme, but is equally serious as the one in the first.

I know about the first journalist --and he's very good-- but nothing of the second guy. I'll have to look him up.

11 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I am familiar with Jimmy Dore, he is the opposite to his former team on TYT who loves to slander and fan the flames of violence. But as with him, many are skeptical of any news coming out because in the sea of propaganda, the truth is really difficult to spot.

Absolutely to your last sentence there. And you are right about Jimmy Dore, too. The Cenk team (TYT) experimented with a few political "leanings" and was even picked up for a show on MS-NBC when those leanings went close enough to mainstream, and pro-war. His ability to switch it up tells me that part of that must be for monetary traction. Amy Goodman (D.N.) also stopped doing the journalism that was too critical to Western warmongering, and is often just another voice for U.S. imperialism, despite their claims.

Jimmy Dore is often dumb, and is sometimes helped out by Grayzone's Max Blumenthal or Aaron Mate, etc. Dore is prone to exaggerate or just get stuff plain wrong. But at least he is refreshingly self-deprecating and humble enough to allow himself to be corrected by those who know the situation a little better. Of course, the Grayzone also puts on ideological blinders (looking left). But they are handling the Ukraine situation correctly.

I like it that Aaron Mate admitted where he was wrong about his Ukraine expectations, and that he does NOT defend Putin, but realizes that what he is doing is highly illegal. But he puts it in proper perspective when comparing to the illegal things like it being done daily by the United States.

Dore turns the basic stuff he learns from his Twitter feed and folks like these and turns them into talking points. But they often come across as disjointed, disorganized, and non-prioritized.

He let Aaron Mate do his thing on a recent one, which I also thought was a quick way to get an understanding of how NATO and Natural Gas fits in. But it's also a good perspective from the US coup in 2014, Biden's pro-war complicity and corruption, and the actual more nuanced answer to the question I raised in the original question that started this topic:

Aaron Mate, makes some of his best points here below, very succinctly, even though you'd have to go to his own videos and interviews to get the longer version of his perspective:

32 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Perhaps these so-called Jehovah's Witnesses do better a truthers, not Christians, which is supposed to be their creed. You won't change my mind, so let it go!

Truthers hold no creeds, as is anyone who is aware of the apostolic church. Creeds are interconnected with agendas, this is the reason why Mainstream Christianity is an issue because they attest to a Creed that never originated with the early church. Truthers are neutral, and do not favor Left or Right, but they speak out against falsehood and the hypocrisy of those associated with the paradigm, call out misleading misinformation. There are Christians who are Truthers. 

That being said, the community is a prime target for those Agenda driven.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.