The World News Media

Is the Current President of Ukraine Really a Jewish Nazi Collaborator?

JW Insider

Just now, JW Insider said:

I know about the first journalist --and he's very good-- but nothing of the second guy. I'll have to look him up.

Tim is very informative, Luke, is somewhat like Tim but he is more so on the Truther side of things, as is has some experience. He is somewhat of a Prepper as well, but he is one of many who are skeptical of the paradigm and their actions.

As for TYT, they are among the several that is the cause of censorship on other platforms, so much so they have went after people indirectly, myself included, as is the person who had gone missing a few days ago and was found. Even in the past, some of those they seemingly support, often attack others when confronted, such as the one I often mentioned, the Berkley Teacher. For it is stuff like this we see the paradigm as misguided ones in the political system of which they follow, the same one that does not benefit them, and at the same time, turn them against each other and go after neutrals.

That being said, such ones are an obstacle, for they want to be on the right side of history by misleading people.

9 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

He let Aaron Mate do his thing on a recent one, which I also thought was a quick way to get an understanding of how NATO and Natural Gas fits in. But it's also a good perspective from the US coup in 2014, Biden's pro-war complicity and corruption, and the actual more nuanced answer to the question I raised in the original question that started this topic:

Outside of NATO, it wouldn't be a surprise if the war's focus is on gas, for that is essentially a profitable win for which ever side takes that recourses, despite the fact the common citizen who does not want to be involved with the political of super powers get effected by this.

• Views 6.1k
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new thread on Ukraine was not needed at all. But I wanted to discuss this point of Ukraine "Nazification" in more detail. I think it's much more important to an understanding of what is going on in

I agree with you totally - but an opinion does not necessarily express sympathy for one side or the other side.  Most of it is just to find clarity about the background of what is going on.  We are st

It's just my personal opinion, but discussion can help a Christian be informed. A person might think that in order to be neutral, it would mean that we should state that the policies of India in 1948,

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

I don't have political views, I am against the paradigm, as stated, Truthers are legitimate against the left and right, so the claim of political view is unfounded, especially if one is the enemy of those who have political views.

Then you don't know the concept. What you are offering is nothing more than political views, no matter how you slice it.

41 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Truthers hold no creeds, as is anyone who is aware of the apostolic church. Creeds are interconnected with agendas, this is the reason why Mainstream Christianity is an issue because they attest to a Creed that never originated with the early church.

Glad you can see the difference. Now try explaining that to your Jehovah Witness friend @JW Insider. You both have something in common. Politics. As for creed, keep up. I'm referring to false religion, which can't be separated here.

But you're in the right track. Keep interacting with your Jehovah Witness friend and former Bethelite, @JW Insider

38 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Keep interacting with your Jehovah Witness friend and former Bethelite, @JW Insider

You mention or tag this fellow so often that I am convinced you are a secret fan. Nothing else can account for this constant craving of yours for his attention.

33 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Once again, as if! I don't already know whose, who.

It is sort of like when a fellow accosted Bob Dylan with “I am your greatest fan!” Dylan looked at him speechless for a second and finally said, “Good for you.”

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It is sort of like when a fellow accosted Bob Dylan with “I am your greatest fan!” Dylan looked at him speechless for a second and finally said, “Good for you.”

As long as you know, I know, that's what is important.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You mention or tag this fellow so often that I am convinced you are a secret fan. Nothing else can account for this constant craving of yours for his attention.

Crave, you must be speaking about yourself, and @Pudgy. Perhaps his greatest fans. I believe you mentioned something about, how people like me are overbearing with how intelligent we must be, while you praise and acknowledge how @Arauna, @Space Merchant, and @JW Insider are so intelligent. But it's okay for them, since they are humble. Now that cracks me up. 🤗😂

But, let me be the first to get back on topic. I believe the topic stands at wanting to have a political discussion by Jehovah's Witnesses here, GO!!!

8 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Crave, you must be speaking about yourself, and @Pudgy. Perhaps his greatest fans. I believe you mentioned something about, how people like me are overbearing with how intelligent we must be, while you praise and acknowledge how @Arauna, @Space Merchant, and @JW Insider are so intelligent.

More so, I rely on facts alone and subtle Biblical verses/references.

8 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Yes, this is the title, but I recheck the thread, I don't see anyone taking sides in the paradigm. It would be understandable if indeed someone took a side, therefore, they are in violation of a neutral stance being null, on the other side of the spectrum, in regards to Ukraine, there is tons of falsehoods being spread, some of which can trick anyone, even JWs and EXJWs.

Even more evident when truth is censored. In addition, now those who dwell on politics and picked sides, the Racism and Discrimination towards Russians has increased, therefore, revived Russiaphobia.

That being said, we all buy bread.

10 hours ago, Dmitar said:

@TrueTomHarley, How many times have I mentioned, @JW Insider in order for you to insinuate, me getting banned?

A bit off-topic - I don't think anyone wants you banned expect Matthew, granted, Matthew tends to get frustrated with people and often times creates a thread about the person, for he did this to me a while back when he was corrected on John 17:3 to refute a Trinitarian claim. He is a Durbintie, so to speak.

That being said, after looking at your tenure and mannerism, I was able to deduce you were once Noiseysrecko, hence the Bible Student remarks in the refutation against Witness and Srecko, who still didn't learn their lesson.

All in all, assumptions, claims, evidence, etc. if spoken, I do not see why people want to seek someone's ban. Other then that, I believe you should be fine.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Yes, this is the title, but I recheck the thread, I don't see anyone taking sides in the paradigm. It would be understandable if indeed someone took a side, therefore, they are in violation of a neutral stance being null, on the other side of the spectrum, in regards to Ukraine, there is tons of falsehoods being spread, some of which can trick anyone, even JWs and EXJWs.

Then stay on topic

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

A bit off-topic - I don't think anyone wants you banned expect Matthew, granted, Matthew tends to get frustrated with people and often times creates a thread about the person,

You're preaching to the choir.

18 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Then stay on topic

On the contrary, it relates to the topic, granted the abundance of propaganda associated with even weaponized by those who are tricked by it. As stated, evidence in this thread alone, no one has taken a side, therefore claim is null.

18 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

You're preaching to the choir.

You coined that people sought your banning, therefore, interjected for it parallel what you said previously to Tom.

That being said, was is noted previously is factual.

Call backs (recalling) and preaching are 2 different things. The term/idiom, preaching to the choir denotes to speaking for or against something to people who already agree with one's opinions whereas a Call back/Recall is bring (a fact, event, or situation) back into one's mind; remember. The remark about Matthew was a factual call back because there is evidence in relation to the notation of banning.

13 hours ago, JW Insider said:

Aaron Mate, makes some of his best points here below, very succinctly, even though you'd have to go to his own videos and interviews to get the longer version of his perspective:

It seems to me that with Putin its all about the Donbas, and making himself and Russia great again, and with America it’s all about the money/resources (according to the video). I have heard it said (besides this video) that America was intentionally egging on this Russia/Ukraine conflict for its own benefit. If this were the case, why did Putin fall for it? Or if not aware of this until later, why hasn’t he pointed a finger at America, and accuse America of “starting" the war?  (or did he?). Even listening to Maria Zakharova’s (Spokeswoman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia) emotional rant (in response to a British journalist’s question) about how no one cared when the UK killed innocent civilians in Iraq etc. and didn’t care about innocent civilians (children, women and the elderly) killed in the Donbas region by "Nazi" militants for 8 years.

So all I seem to have heard from the Russian side is the Donbas reason. Wouldn’t this be the perfect opportunity to talk about the pipeline and how America does not care about people but only cares about money? So, I am wondering if this is completely true.

Pardon my ignorance on this topic.

23 hours ago, Anna said:

The open JW club is not really a JW page. The JW page is in the closed club. 

JW snobbery at it's best. But this 'club' is supposed to be about God / religion / spiritual matters. 

Though of course JWs are sooooooooooo brainwashed as to believe that only JWs know anything about YHWH and Yeshua.  

But hey, stay in your closset with your JW secrets, it's the best place for you. 

1 minute ago, Anna said:

I have heard it said (besides this video) that America was intentionally egging on this conflict for its own benefit.

Well this is true because the propaganda stories they are pushing, for instance, The Ghost of Kyiv. Even the Fact-Checkers are dancing around that one when in reality, the so called ghost is associated with a video game. Likewise with the event of Snake Island where in order to push Ukrainian morale, and push more Russian hate is that they preach that The Russians killed the Ukrainians stationed there when in reality, they were captured.

4 minutes ago, Anna said:

If this were the case, why did Putin fall for it? Or if not aware of this until later, why hasn’t he pointed a finger at America, and accuse America of “starting" the war?  (or did he?).

Putin is laser focused on Ukraine, however, his ally, China, has been pushing the blame game on the US, despite the fact the super powers all brought themselves into this situation. Then you got NATO.

That being said, as of now, people are faking stories about Ukraine in order to gain a profit (also exploiting the horde of propaganda pieces), using platforms like TikTok, Facebook, etc to leech money off of people's emotions.

12 minutes ago, Anna said:

So all I seem to have heard from the Russian side is the Donbas reason. Wouldn’t this be the perfect opportunity to talk about the pipeline and how America does not care about people but only cares about money? So, I am wondering if this is completely true.

This may seem to be the case for both sides not only seek power, but also profit. So fighting over gas and energy is not a surprise. Even more due to the crippling Economy.

That being said, as of now, it is very difficult to go through a lot of these stories because one need to really discern what is true or false.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.