The World News Media

Brothers helping Brothers Jehovah be with them.

Red Kenwood

On 3/4/2022 at 2:33 PM, Matthew9969 said:

However if the plane was on fire I would help everyone on the plane get off the plane, not just my loved one.

On 3/4/2022 at 4:31 PM, Anna said:

Well of course. So you should. But the point is, you would help your loved ones FIRST.

44 minutes ago, Matthew9969 said:

No

Do you have any loved ones?

And if so, have you told them that they will have take a number in the event of a disaster and you’ll get to them when it’s their turn? 

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When waiting at the airport why not kiss every deboarding passenger, rather than searching out your own loved one?

He knows. He's just being intentionally antagonistic. He knows it's logical to let Witnesses stay with Witnesses. He doesn’t want to admit the bond those of like mind and faith have, because he doesn'

Posted Images

On 3/2/2022 at 7:50 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

When waiting at the airport why not kiss every deboarding passenger, rather than searching out your own loved one?

I will reply again since y'all chose to not look at the context of the question. This question puts me in the waiting area, not on the plane as you guys are thinking. Now if I were on the plane with my loved one, of course they would be first. Man I think all this debating you guys are doing is causing a state of idiocracy in this forum.

48 minutes ago, Matthew9969 said:

This question puts me in the waiting area, not on the plane as you guys are thinking.

Okay. So you are in the waiting area. And you know among the deboarding passengers fleeing disaster are your family. Do you shower all your hugs and gifts and kisses on the first person you see, or do you wait for your family?

Why are you being so dense about this?

34 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Okay. So you are in the waiting area. And you know among the deboarding passengers fleeing disaster are your family. Do you shower all your hugs and gifts and kisses on the first person you see, or do you wait for your family?

He knows. He's just being intentionally antagonistic. He knows it's logical to let Witnesses stay with Witnesses. He doesn’t want to admit the bond those of like mind and faith have, because he doesn't have that anymore. 

1 hour ago, Anna said:

He knows. He's just being intentionally antagonistic. He knows it's logical to let Witnesses stay with Witnesses. He doesn’t want to admit the bond those of like mind and faith have, because he doesn't have that anymore. 

Tell him to take it up with Jesus. That’s the one he seems to have a beef with:

Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news  who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. “ (Mark 10:29-30)

Am 2.3.2022 um 20:43 schrieb Matthew9969:

Why not offer aide to any one, not just jw's?

While you criticize them, thousands of Witnesses here in Poland (and other countries) work literally day and night to help tens of thousands of refugees. For free.

Feel free to build up your own organization that helps refugees better and faster and more fairly.

No really, show me how you do this better in the real world, not just in a discussion on the internet.

It's so easy to complain, that JWs are not perfect. It's not easy (in this case at least) to do much better. I don't see that you at least try.

17 minutes ago, hgp said:

While you criticize them, thousands of Witnesses here in Poland (and other countries) work literally day and night to help tens of thousands of refugees. For free.

Feel free to build up your own organization that helps refugees better and faster and more fairly.

No really, show me how you do this better in the real world, not just in a discussion on the internet.

It's so easy to complain, that JWs are not perfect. It's not easy (in this case at least) to do much better. I don't see that you at least try.

That is so encouraging to hear…may you all be successful and safe..we are very proud of you 👏 

3 hours ago, hgp said:

Exactly. Jehovah’s Witnesses are a relatively tiny group. They are not big enough to save everyone. But what they can do is set the example for others to follow. There is no excuse for others not to be so organized as they and to have such devotion to ‘their own.’ If others were, all refugees would be accommodated, not just on Day 1, which is laudable but also inadequate—their needs will stretch over for many months—but for as long as it takes. 

Just as Matthew has a problem with Jesus, (Mark 10:29-30) he also has a problem with the apostle Paul:

So, then, as long as we have the opportunity, let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to us in the faith.” Galatians 5:10

Since the unity of Jehovah’s Witnesss and the love they will show for fellow believers suffering calamity is so well-known and is so rare, almost to the point of being unique, and is so obviously a good thing, and is something you want to spread around and challenge others to do likewise, is it not almost a denial of God’s spirit to seek to undermine it?

Ones like Matthew work tirelessly to malign, discredit, and undermine the unity of God’s people. Can you not apply the verse to him about how the Kingdom of God has really overtaken the one who denies evident demonstrations of God’s spirit? (Matthew 12:28) 

Okay, okay, so it does not quite measure up to Jesus expelling demons, the subject of the verse.  But it comes close. It does amount to expelling the “demons” of self-interest and division that undermines the world in general. And all Matthew can do is condemn it.

Anything involving humans you will be able to find something human about it, and thus condemn the whole thing on that basis. This is what Matthew and his cohorts do. 

23 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Again that is a very poor illustration. People coming off a plane is no where on par with people fleeing for their lives from war. And if anyone needs assistance I will give it, not just give aide to my cult loved ones.

Good Samaritans you jw's are not.

23 hours ago, Anna said:

I'd much rather have a real bond with my brothers and sisters than the conditional fake bond jw's have.

22 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Tell him to take it up with Jesus. That’s the one he seems to have a beef with:

Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news  who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. “ (Mark 10:29-30)

Actually I did take it up with Jesus, and He led me to a family that gives more in one month that the watchtower has ever given.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.