The World News Media

Brothers helping Brothers Jehovah be with them.

Red Kenwood

It's funny when a JW criticizes other JWs because of their behavior, when those supposed JWs here are in name only. Not withstanding that disfellowshipped mutt.

How will God be deceived by this double standard here?

Not to mention, those colorful stories from a former witness that is famous for lying about his/her past.

How should a JW parent treat a child that is hell-bent on being GAY?

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When waiting at the airport why not kiss every deboarding passenger, rather than searching out your own loved one?

He knows. He's just being intentionally antagonistic. He knows it's logical to let Witnesses stay with Witnesses. He doesn’t want to admit the bond those of like mind and faith have, because he doesn'

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:

It's funny when a JW criticizes other JWs because of their behavior, when those supposed JWs here are in name only. Not withstanding that disfellowshipped mutt.

Not to mention, those colorful stories from a former witness that is famous for lying about his/her past.

You SERIOUSLY need a hobby, preferably one that does not require any human interaction.

62BBAB08-FE97-43EA-999D-AF9354660A7E.png

I cut you considerable slack when you spoke of weird things in your past. Especially did Thinking do so. And that was before you dropped this game changer: 

4 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

My childhood consisted of broken bones, lots of blood loss, hospitalizations, etc, if jw's enjoy having a little laugh about extreme child abuse

Hgp just addressed the plain facts of your statements, without knowledge or reference to your history. You have no reason to complain of your treatment here. Nobody has laughed at you on this thread.

Dimitar has beaten you up, probably, but he beats up everybody and no one can figure out where he is coming from.

52 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

…. Dimitar has beaten you up, probably, but he beats up everybody and no one can figure out where he is coming from.

My guess is that he is trying to elevate himself by disparaging and slandering everyone else.

B317F089-CEE4-4821-B354-2B0695F19637.jpeg

On 3/12/2022 at 7:02 AM, Matthew9969 said:

Actually I did take it up with Jesus, and He led me to a family that gives more in one month that the watchtower has ever given.

I am happy you have found comfort with another family…but Mathew please understand that there are others who have been badly hurt within their congregation…you described your terrible conditions inflicted on you…well I can honestly say my appalling experience within the cong was far worse than that…and it took me some time to come and see that it was done by individuals who abused their positions of power with in the cong,…I also have seen what I call false brothers and real brothers ….there are some I will call made up of fairy floss and no real substance to them….but there are many who are fighting to be as good as they can in a world full of wickedness …and are weary with the stake they carry…and I hope one day that your wounds may heal a little..perhaps the time is not now….but future…I genuinely wish you nothing but calmness and peace..and please don’t hate us all…we are not all the same…for myself I know full well I certainly am a broken Cracked vessel …and many of us are not worth anything really but stand before our God like Joshua did in rotten dirty clothes .

Take comfort in that Jehovah sees all…and he remembers your tears

4 hours ago, Dmitar said:

I’ve tried to be patient with you but your viciousness and vile talk against so many cannot go on any longer.

you do have a lot of knowledge which I upvote often..because it is truth ..but the way you talk to people and about people cancels all that out as worthless.

I personally don’t know any witness who would speak as you do and cast others into damnation  and death as you so quickly do.

I think you need to ban yourself now as you are putting your own life In spiritual jeopardy.

I certainly hope those that read here realize witnesses are not at all like you..and you would never be tolerated  in any cong for speaking as you do.

5 hours ago, Thinking said:

I also have seen what I call false brothers and real brothers ….

It is worth noting that there were plenty of false brothers in Paul’s day and they made considerable trouble for him.

“ in dangers in the wilderness, in dangers at sea, in dangers among false brothers,  (2 Corinthians 11:26)

Having said that, I don’t know that those in Matthew’s past were necessarily false. They were just pieces of work.

30 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It is worth noting that there were plenty of false brothers in Paul’s day and they made considerable trouble for him.

“ in dangers in the wilderness, in dangers at sea, in dangers among false brothers,  (2 Corinthians 11:26)

Having said that, I don’t know that those in Matthew’s past were necessarily false. They were just pieces of work.

Well I wouldn’t let them around my kids…alas the days are dark…and they at times seep into the congregations…it’s a sad fact..and hard to understand  at times….but inevitable…

But Jehovah has had complaints according to revelations… with all his congregations down thru times….we really are no different than the Israelites that were in the wilderness…once we understand  that…REALLY understand that….the walk will become easier…and as you reminded us….Paul had to deal with false brothers as well…..but he also dealt with such great faithful ones with all their faults..whom he loved…so it was certainly worth it in the long run for him.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.