• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Daniel 11:44  

Next to Rhysling Crater on Earth’s Moon is a smaller Impact site called Pudgy Crater. It’s a fascinating story how each got its name, and on one of the NASA Moon missions, the Astronauts jeopardized t

God of Magog is NOT the King of the North - it is the total coalition of nations who will turn against Jehovah.  This above scenario may happen now but on other hand  it may take some time and th

Posted Images

God of Magog is NOT the King of the North - it is the total coalition of nations who will turn against Jehovah. 

This above scenario may happen now but on other hand  it may take some time and then Russia will out with all its forces when Jehovah feels the time is right (messages from east and north). 

We are inching closer!  I think they will make announcements  to the globe....to create peace and security.  They want to WHO in control of the UN and get all nations to sign.  

Next to Rhysling Crater on Earth’s Moon is a smaller Impact site called Pudgy Crater. It’s a fascinating story how each got its name, and on one of the NASA Moon missions, the Astronauts jeopardized the mission, so they could have the “bragging rights” that they had seen Rhysling Crater with their own eyes.

For obvious reasons there is no Laika Crater, rest her gentle soul, but having full and complete knowledge of all of the above is and should be of only casual interest, BECAUSE, since there is no way knowing or not knowing about this fully ….. or not at all ….. can affect whether or not at some future time we get bayoneted, or not.

Same thing with KON, KOS, G, and MG.

Like Rosanne Rosanadana used to say, “If it ain’t one thing …. It’s another.  

It’s always somethin’.”

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

God of Magog is NOT the King of the North - it is the total coalition of nations who will turn against Jehovah. 

Why would Gog of Magog come against "Jehovah" when in the Bible he SENDS the army onto his people?  

“King of the North” of Daniel 11:31

Gog comes with his army from the “North”. Ezek 38:14,15

The locust swarm that attacks God’s people, come from the “North”  Joel 2:20

They are the same entity, described in different ways, that attack God’s people because they have sinned against Him. Undoubtedly the leadership would rather hide that fact from JWs.  There are so good at cherry-picking scriptures and because of full trust that they expect from JWs, they get away with it.

Therefore prophesy, son of man, and you must say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord Yahweh: “Will you not realize (“rouse yourself”) on that day when my people Israel are dwelling in safety, “confidence/trust”,  15 and so you will come from your place, from the remote areas of the north, you and many people with you, horsemen all of them, a great crowd and a vast army, 16 and you will advance against my people Israel like a cloud to cover the land; it will be in the last days, and I will bring you against my land, so that the nations know me, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes, O Gog!”’

God, sends “Gog of/and Magog” against Israel for a reason:

And the house of Israel will know that I am Yahweh their God from that day and beyond, 23 and the nations will know that because of their guilt the house of Israel went into exile, because they acted unfaithfully against me, and I hid my face from them, and I gave them into the hand of their foes, and they fell by the sword, all of them. 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgression I dealt with them, and I hid my face from them.  Ezek 39:22-24

Why apply this account of Gog, if you believe God’s people are innocent? 

So far, Russia has not come against the anointed in full force found all over the world.  Putin is not using any discretion to find and single out the anointed “Israel”. He’s targeting nuclear power plants and Ukrainians.   So, what good is calling Russia the “king of the north” when so far, it is impotent against “Israel”?  What’s the big to do for JWs who are escaping with thousands of others?  It is a serious state of affairs for the Ukrainian and the Russian peopleThey suffer today, now; not all of God’s holy people/saints/priesthood, who are the chosen ones!  (1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 2:20-22)

Gog and Magog, supposedly a coalition of nations, yet still an army also from the north, “surrounds the saints”, and God’s priests today, according to scripture.  (Ezek 38:10,11; Rev 16:13-16; 13:5-7; 20:7-9)  His target is “Israel”.  How will the leaders of a coalition of worldly nations know who the anointed are?  NONE OF YOU JWS HAVE ANSWERED THIS QUESTION YET.

To remind you, this entity – Gog, Magog, King of the North, the locusts of Joel AND Revelation 9, come against God people because of their sins against Him

Because a nation has invaded My land,
    strong and beyond counting.
Its teeth are the teeth of a lion,
    and its fangs are those of a lioness. Joel 1:6  (Rev 13:1,2; 9:7,8)

The offering and libation are withheld
    from the Temple of Yahweh.
The priests mourn,
    the ministers of Yahweh.

Gird yourselves and lament, O priests!
    Wail, O ministers of the altar!
Come spend the night in sackcloth,
    O ministers of my God,
because offering and libation
    are withheld from the house of your God.    Joel 1:9,13

They are mourning because they have sinned and are suffering the consequences.  Joel 2:12,13

Dan 9: 27 He will make a firm covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and offering. And the abomination of desolation will be on a wing of the temple until the decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator."

The “man of lawlessness”/northern army puts a stop to the sacrifice and offering of the priesthood.  How? By replacing it, by allowing "Gentiles to “stand” over the priests, ruling over them.

2 Thess 2:3,4 - Do not let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and who exalts himself over every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, proclaiming that he himself is God.

To say that the man of lawlessness/northern army does not invade the TEMPLE BELONGING TO GOD, but some other temple that people say is God’s, is an outright lie!  But apparently, that’s what you all believe!  The spiritual temple is defined in the Insight Book, as the anointed priesthood.

Mark 13:14 - "When you see the abomination of desolation standing where it should not be" (let the reader understand), "then those in Judea must flee to the mountains”

Jer 50:8 - “Flee from the midst of Babylon, and go out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as male goats before the flock.”

So, if in the presence of the locust army from the north, the king of the north, Gog and Magog from the north, man of lawlessness, Wild Beast of the Sea, (all describing the same thing), what are God’s people suppose to do?

And I heard another voice from heaven saying,

Come out from her, my people,
so that you will not participate in her sins,
and so that you will not receive her plagues,
because her sins have reached up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.”  Rev 18:4,5

The Lord is not too weak to save
or his ear too deaf to hear.
But your wrongs have separated you from your God,
and your sins have made him hide his face
so that he doesn’t hear you.
Your hands are stained with blood,
and your fingers are stained with sin.
You speak lies,
and you mutter wicked things.
No one calls for justice,
and no one pleads his case truthfully.
People trust pointless arguments and speak lies.
They conceive trouble and give birth to evil. Isa 59:1-4

Your leaders have developed an internal army “from the north” to come against “Israel”.  They’ve created the elder body over the years –a great “locust army” that can push people around by their given power to judge and disfellowship, sentencing them to a spiritual “death”; (Rev 9:3-6; 13:1,2,11,12) especially the anointed authentic priests of God. (John 16:2; Rev 13:5-7,15; 11:1-3,7)  The organization has led God’s holy priesthood to trust – take confidence in - its lies, and dedicate/identify with it; thus, they have become idolaters. (Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4,10; Col 2:8) Do you not bear the mark of “Jehovah’s organization?” Are you not willing to die on behalf of “Jehovah’s organization”?  This is idolatry.  We are to bear one mark, that of God and His laws, not the laws of an organization and its leaders.  (Deut 6:4-9)  It is interesting that God’s instructions were to be posted on the doorposts of the houses of Israel in Deut 6:9  What is posted on the houses of “Jehovah’s organization”, but men’s doctrine, its changes, its prophetic failures, and its defiance to God’s laws – all symbolized physically by a blue and white sign.

Your leaders have locked the anointed away from Jesus Christ, silencing them, by telling them to OBEY the “uncircumcised” “Gentile” elder body, and not BOND with their Master; but instead, listen and obey a wicked slave – listen and obey the “representatives” of God’s holy priesthood and Temple of God.  (Ezek 44:6-9; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17)  Matt 24:48-51

(Oh my, that must be the underlying basis for the song)

This wicked slave comprises the false prophets of “Babylon”. (Jer 23:21,22; 27:9)  What happened to Babylon in Jeremiah’s day?  Just as the scriptures tell us,

For look, I am going to stir up,
    and I am going to bring against Babylon
a contingent of great nations
    from the land of the north.

And they will draw up a battle formation against her,
    from there she will be captured.
Their arrows are like a warrior who has achieved success,
    he does not return without success. Jer 50:9

What “Gentile” army will turn on “Babylon”, the GB/Heads/harlots of the organization? (Hos 9:1; Ps 106:39; Isa 1:21; Rev 17: 1-6) The elder body/locust army/king of the north, Beast from the Sea along with a symbolic “ten kings”, anointed but not yet sealed by God. Yes, the elder body and anointed joining them, will disfellowship, toss out, depose, strip the harlots of all authoritative identity - the wicked leaders of “Israel” who have left their covenant with God and Jesus Christ.  (Isa 22:15-19; Jer 4:30; Rev 17:15-18) 

The war is internal, not external. There is no deceit to be discovered with Russia and the Ukraine, in relationship to “Israel”, except that the anointed and JWs have their eyes focused on the world, anxiously waiting for it to bring about the Kingdom of God.  They  are IGNORING Jesus’ words:

Asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He replied to them by saying, The kingdom of God does not come with signs to be observed or with visible display, Nor will people say, Look! Here [it is]! or, See, [it is] there! For behold, the kingdom of God is within you [in your hearts] and among you [surrounding you]. Luke 17:20,21

Everyone who believes in the Bible, is looking for the fulfilment of scripture, by turning to the world of war and politics.  Where is the deceit to be found there, that Satan uses against “Israel”? Someone said, the most deceitful thing that Satan can do, is to convince God’s holy people that they are worshipping God “in truth”, when instead they are flooded by his lies and worship an idol.  (Isa 28:14-19)

2 Thess 2:9-12

Daniel 11:31-45

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

We are inching closer!  I think they will make announcements  to the globe....to create peace and security.  They want to WHO in control of the UN and get all nations to sign.  

Both Babylon and the Beast have made moves, the recent one regarding Babylon had a religious aspect to it due to a Mainstream Christian Tradition that took place on Wednesday. The one who is still on his conquest for Peace had his say during the Ukraine and Russia conflict, the same one mentioned years ago in what he did in 2016 that swept away many.

There is also conflict within Babylon itself, due to the religious leaders of Babylon's ranks, namely, the very one who somehow got spiritual power from the earth, as his people attested to prior to what happened to your faith.

16 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

religious leaders of Babylon's ranks

Orthodox are killing orthodox Christians. Hopefully many people start to see this connection. The Nazis are ones who want to keep the country separate with nationalism.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.