The World News Media

​​​​​​​“ …. Eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, what God has in store for those that love him …. “

Pudgy

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How would you describe a "dimension"  if the word does not yet exist?  We all know that even on earth the angels move in a dimension we cannot physically detect.  Beyond the physical universe there ar

A few years back there were 22 multiverses. before Hawkins died he actually reduced the number. The reason they have all these multiverses is that it allows for "chance" to create something.  We

No greater enjoyment is there for a dog to see a double handful of rest after all his hard work under the sun. Look, I have seen that life is full.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

When you make statements like this, you lose credibility for your previous statements, at least among all of us who have seen the great joy animals have playing with each other and living their lives.

I suggest you go to a store someplace where there is a box of puppies and observe them.

For over a half a century I have directly observed animals of all sorts that are very happy, and obviously so, all day every day and they enjoy their lives.

To the best of my knowledge, your knowledge, or anybody’s knowledge alligators may be the world’s best mathematicians, and we would never know it.

She would only lose credibility if you lived In The animal kingdom ..as it would not have the intellect to read it…such a disadvantage to being a puppy..

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

HaHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAH!

You are obviously getting your theology from the movie “The Lion King”, or Disney cartoons, where they dance and sing, and there is an orchestra in the background.

Ever look at the teeth of a T-Rex?

or the teeth of a shark?

THINK!!!!

0939885A-9935-49CA-9BA3-0BCE323B11FC.jpeg

614EF995-573A-411E-8A7E-D6533653D59C.jpeg

Well I’m just going by the Bible…but if you want to read up on this there are books that prove your belief wrong…And stop Yelling at me 

7 hours ago, Pudgy said:

HaHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAH!

You are obviously getting your theology from the movie “The Lion King”, or Disney cartoons, where they dance and sing, and there is an orchestra in the background.

Ever look at the teeth of a T-Rex?

or the teeth of a shark?

THINK!!!!

0939885A-9935-49CA-9BA3-0BCE323B11FC.jpeg

614EF995-573A-411E-8A7E-D6533653D59C.jpeg

The bonnethead shark, a relative of the hammerhead, absorbs nutrients from the seagrass it eats, making it the first known omnivorous shark.

Biologists had previously noticed that bonnetheads consume copious amounts of seagrass in addition to crustaceans and other shellfish. But because the bonnethead’s digestive system looks almost identical to other meat-eating sharks – and so seems to be best suited to deal with a high protein diet – scientists always assumed the seagrass ingestion was accidental.

To better understand these sharks’ diet, Samantha Leigh at University of California …

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2178549-weve-discovered-a-shark-that-eats-plants-as-a-side-dish-to-shellfish/#ixzz7OsVgGG00

54 minutes ago, Thinking said:

Well I’m just going by the Bible…but if you want to read up on this there are books that prove your belief wrong…And stop Yelling at me 

Taken from Gizmodo site

Researchers recently set out to determine the diet of 90 different theropod species. They were expecting to find a lot of meat-eating - after all, theropods are known informally as the predatory dinosaurs. But even confirming that hypothesis would be tricky because so little evidence of dinosaur diet remains.

Teeth do often pass into the fossil record, but it's not always easy to figure out diet based on just teeth. While the sharp teeth and jaw of a T. rex is obviously that of a fearsome superpredator and the blunt teeth of a Triceratops obviously belong to a plant eater, a lot of dinosaur teeth fall somewhere in the middle. A lot of therapod dinosaurs have strange, peg-like teeth which seem less than ideal for either a carnivorous or herbivorous existence, so figuring out what they ate becomes a real challenge.

This is just a small sample I quickly found on line that big teeth in dinasours and sharks DOES NOT prove they were always carnivores…it’s a bit of an eye opener to see what they are now understanding about such huge massive apparently violent creatures.

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

owever, I would not characterize them as dirt eaters, normally.

So the opposite is also true.  Before the flood some predators ate plant material and after the flood they ate meat.  Epigenetics is also a field of study.  I have watched leopards for instance: the mother has to teach the cub to hunt. Although the catch and play instinct is normal - the cub has to develop an instinct for killing.

I have a similar picture of my two darlings 😂 Thankfully they do not destroy anything in the house, they just drag in stuff through the doggie door from the yard (twigs, fallen branches, plant supports...etc.) and proceed to make an almighty mess of it indoors, and after they are done, happily snoozing amongst the carnage.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• It appears to me that this is a key aspect of the 2030 initiative ideology. While the Rothschilds were indeed influential individuals who were able to sway governments, much like present-day billionaires, the true impetus for change stems from the omnipotent forces (Satan) shaping our world. In this case, there is a false God of this world. However, what drives action within a political framework? Power! What is unfolding before our eyes in today's world? The relentless struggle for power. The overwhelming tide of people rising. We cannot underestimate the direct and sinister influence of Satan in all of this. However, it is up to individuals to decide how they choose to worship God. Satanism, as a form of religion, cannot be regarded as a true religion. Consequently, just as ancient practices of child sacrifice had a place in God's world, such sacrifices would never be accepted by the True God of our universe. Despite the promising 2030 initiative for those involved, it is unfortunately disintegrating due to the actions of certain individuals in positions of authority. A recent incident serves as a glaring example, involving a conflict between peaceful Muslims and a Jewish representative that unfolded just this week. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/11/us-delegation-saudi-arabia-kippah?ref=upstract.com Saudi Arabia was among the countries that agreed to the initiative signed by approximately 179 nations in or around 1994. However, this initiative is now being undermined by the devil himself, who is sowing discord among the delegates due to the ongoing Jewish-Hamas (Palestine) conflict. Fostering antisemitism. What kind of sacrifice does Satan accept with the death of babies and children in places like Gaza, Ukraine, and other conflicts around the world, whether in the past or present, that God wouldn't? Whatever personal experiences we may have had with well-known individuals, true Christians understand that current events were foretold long ago, and nothing can prevent them from unfolding. What we are witnessing is the result of Satan's wrath upon humanity, as was predicted. A true religion will not involve itself in the politics of this world, as it is aware of the many detrimental factors associated with such engagement. It understands the true intentions of Satan for this world and wisely chooses to stay unaffected by them.
    • This idea that Satan can put Jews in power implies that God doesn't want Jews in power. But that would also imply that God only wants "Christians" including Hitler, Biden, Pol Pot, Chiang Kai-Shek, etc. 
    • @Mic Drop, I don't buy it. I watched the movie. It has all the hallmarks of the anti-semitic tropes that began to rise precipitously on social media during the last few years - pre-current-Gaza-war. And it has similarities to the same anti-semitic tropes that began to rise in Europe in the 900's to 1100's. It was back in the 500s AD/CE that many Khazars failed to take or keep land they fought for around what's now Ukraine and southern Russia. Khazars with a view to regaining power were still being driven out into the 900's. And therefore they migrated to what's now called Eastern Europe. It's also true that many of their groups converted to Judaism after settling in Eastern Europe. It's possibly also true that they could be hired as mercenaries even after their own designs on empire had dwindled.  But I think the film takes advantage of the fact that so few historical records have ever been considered reliable by the West when it comes to these regions. So it's easy to fill the vacuum with some very old antisemitic claims, fables, rumors, etc..  The mention of Eisenhower in the movie was kind of a giveaway, too. It's like, Oh NO! The United States had a Jew in power once. How on earth could THAT have happened? Could it be . . . SATAN??" Trying to tie a connection back to Babylonian Child Sacrifice Black Magick, Secret Satanism, and Baal worship has long been a trope for those who need to think that no Jews like the Rothschilds and Eisenhowers (????) etc would not have been able to get into power in otherwise "Christian" nations without help from Satan.    Does child sacrifice actually work to gain power?? Does drinking blood? Does pedophilia??? (also mentioned in the movie) Yes, it's an evil world and many people have evil ideologies based on greed and lust and ego. But how exactly does child sacrifice or pedophilia or drinking blood produce a more powerful nation or cabal of some kind? To me that's a giveaway that the authors know that the appeal will be to people who don't really care about actual historical evidence. Also, the author(s) of the video proved that they have not done much homework, but are just trying to fill that supposed knowledge gap by grasping at old paranoid and prejudicial premises. (BTW, my mother and grandmother, in 1941 and 1942, sat next to Dwight Eisenhower's mother at an assembly of Jehovah's Witnesses. The Eisenhower family had been involved in a couple of "Christian" religions and a couple of them associated with IBSA and JWs for many years.)
  • Members

• Pudgy

Pudgy 2,380

• Recent Status Updates

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Miracle Pete

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.