The World News Media

The Final Phase of Christ's Presence soon to be revealed...

BroRando

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We preached for over 100 years that a New World is coming.  Ready or not, here it comes!

My observation was about you, PwfT, being unfair and slanderous to BroRando, not about what TTH said. Instead of apologizing, you made excuses.  

That reminds me of my good friends Kermit the Frog, and Fozzie Bear, sitting on a wooden fence, and Fozzie leans back and looks behind the fence, and says to Kermit “You know you have a hand up your b

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Thinking said:

Just another Pang I’m afraid …stronger than the first pang….but the next will be even worse ….

The pangs can be derived from two view points that intersect at the simultaneous year. The first view point, one could point to Jesus words about the "timing of the days".  Allow scripture to interpret scripture. We read, "He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him." (Hosea 6:2

The PANGS would last two days. The Bible gives us insight to how long this period would be. "However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." (2 Peter 3:8)

So if a thousand years are as one day, then two days of PANGS would have to go to their end affecting the whole world. This prophesy from Jesus seems to go unnoticed.   Jesus replied to them: “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19)

So if Jesus is the one to raise up the temple in three days, it can't be a day of a 24 hour period. Why?  Jesus was dead, it was Jehovah God that raised him up from the dead! (Romans 10:9)

Jesus was talking about his body of the 144,000.  He started collecting them on Penecost 33 CE. So the Sealing of these would cover two days of 2,000 years.  33 + 2000 = 2033  The third day would begin in 2034 as New Jerusalem turns its' attention to earthly matters.

• "Now you are Christ’s body, and each of you individually is a member." (1 Cor 12:27)
  • "Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that the spirit of God dwells in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16)

Now the second view. In the Book of Daniel the timing for the Gentiles was 2520 years. Take those years from when the first temple was destroyed in 607 BCE and 1914 pops up. So from 1914 we knew that times would go from bad to worse, the ungodly would denounce Christ's Presence. In reference to the event that would mark the End of the Gentile Times, Brother Russell wrote: "'The Earth Abideth Forever' Christ will not return to Earth as a Man - Present Year Believed to Mark Great Change of Dispensation, but World May not discern Immediate Difference." The Bible Students Monthly, January, 1914.

This Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.

International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

Interesting articles

15 hours ago, BroRando said:
  • "Now you are Christ’s body, and each of you individually is a member." (1 Cor 12:27)
  • "Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that the spirit of God dwells in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16)

Well at least you admit that the Anointed are God's Temple.  And those scriptures say that the spirit of God dwells in you.

So if the Spirit of God dwells in all of the Anointed, Earthwide, then why are only 8 Americans (Americanized men) controlling the teachings / rules / laws of the Watchtower / JW Org. 

Seems to me with modern technology all of the True Anointed ones could be part of the F&DS. 

It would make much more sense having Anointed spirit led people in many different countries, all working together. 

When people on here talk about the 'church' are they really meaning the 'Temple' ? If so then that would only be the True Anointed ones. BUT JW Leaders want all JWs to think they are all just as important. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.