The World News Media

I have a question about your memorial.

Matthew9969

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If the first claim (who is the anointed one) cannot be proven

According to worldly standards, not.  BUT, most of these people have had a life-long career in serving only Jehovah - only focused on the spiritual things and the things above.  It is very hard to remain a hard working servant of Jehovah, especially if it lasts for about 60 years or more.  There are many disappointments that one has to overcome, going to foreign countries, and then later in life go to Bethal, and then when one has done menial jobs in bethal - then move on to some key functions. 

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your question is a based on TWO blatantly false assumptions and is a thinly disguised insult that legitimately deserves no response other than strong condemnation of the thought processes that spawned

1. Mass 2. Black Mass You have presented no evidence to stand on…. roughly the equivalent of stating that the horse Mr. Ed lives on Mars. Two more False assumptions…. Unless you can provide

According to worldly standards, not.  BUT, most of these people have had a life-long career in serving only Jehovah - only focused on the spiritual things and the things above.  It is very hard to rem

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

sounds very much like an admittence that Anointed ones have been disfellowshiped.

In the bible itself anointed ones were disfellowshipped. They showed repentance and came back - for example - the man who slept with his own mother.  He later was accepted back

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

According to worldly standards, not.  BUT, most of these people have had a life-long career in serving only Jehovah - only focused on the spiritual things and the things above.  It is very hard to remain a hard working servant of Jehovah, especially if it lasts for about 60 years or more.  There are many disappointments that one has to overcome, going to foreign countries, and then later in life go to Bethal, and then when one has done menial jobs in bethal - then move on to some key functions. 

I guess this kind of description of someone’s “career rise” is quite acceptable by “general standards” in the world we live in. I don't even see anything unethical in that.

But what does all this have to do with "anointing with the spirit"?

10 hours ago, Arauna said:

There are many disappointments that one has to overcome, going to foreign countries, and then later in life go to Bethal, and then when one has done menial jobs in bethal - then move on to some key functions. 

You seem to only connect the Anointed to the JW Org. Once again, as @Srecko Sostar has mentioned, what does it have to do with spiritual anointing ?  

Dedicating your life to an organisation, to live by man made rules, and to rule over others by using those rules, seems a very long way away from serving YHWH through Yeshua.  

17 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

But what does all this have to do with "anointing with the spirit"?

You are the one who were casting disparaging remarks on the GB and their anointing which cannot be proven....... so do not turn around and be a cameleon. 

10 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Dedicating your life to an organisation,

After a person is dedicated to Jehovah it is this world- wide organization which helps them to maintain a lifetime of service, teaching new languages and providing study materials, meetings etc. In far off countries where there is not much money. Other churches do not go where there is no money........It amazes me how myopic ex-witnesses become. No- one is dedicated to an organization..... it is the excitement of fulfilling a life-long preaching assignment and finishing the race for life by a dedicated life to Jehovah. The organization is merely the tool. 

Oh dear, the blind leading the blind. @Arauna leading @Peter Carroll :) 

1 hour ago, Peter Carroll said:

showing disrespect to those in authority

PC you are proving here that you worship and serve the GB of JW org. 

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

The organization is merely the tool. 

No, the GB and it's Org uses JWs as tools.  This i have proven by showing examples.

JWs standing by a cart / trolly. They are not preaching or teaching, they are handing out GB 'words' in written form. 

JWs on the doors handing out Watchtowers and Awake magazines. They are not teaching from the Bible, they are handing out the GB's written words. 

JWs are not allowed to give opinions. They have to always refer to the GB's interpretation of things. 

IF all JWs were in unity in serving God properly they would all be able to speak their own opinion and it would all be in agreement. But JWs are actually silenced. They are just robots, handing out the GB interpretation. 

It has been said here many times by different people, you can say things on here that you dare not say in a KH. 

And i will come back to one thing that I think is important. Yeshua gave instruction as to how baptism should take place. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The GB obviously do not agree with Yeshua, because the GB do not follow His instruction. The GB baptise people into the JW Org. 

25 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

PC you are proving here that you worship and serve the GB of JW org.

Jumping to quick conclusions.... respect is NOT worship!   The brother mentioned the word R-E-S-P-E-C-T! 

they are handing out GB 'words' in written form. 

I guess you have missed all the scriptures that are quoted in the brochures.  It is not GB words but they quote jehovah as the authority - the only one worthy of worship

Not all JWs are good at writing. ... so it would not be wrong to assist them to spread the good news of jehovah and his name by providing tools.  But you see a sin before it is there! Titus 1: 15 " All things are clean to clean people; but to those who are defiled and faithless, nothing is clean, for both their minds and their consciences are defiled.  "

You are acting once again without love. When brothers help brothers by providing tools for them, you see it as a sly way of control.  Take note of the above principle in the quoted  scripture! 

unity in serving God properly they would all be able to speak their own opinion and it would all be in agreement. But

People's opinions are usually in agreement. Our core teachings are irrefutable but people who act like you, not from love but hate, are like leaven..  There are teachings which are not important .I.e when did dinosaurs exist, etc. These are not important opinions to have and create dissent for.  You try to create dissent from the smallest to the largest question.  That is why you say what you do.... your own opinion is more important than the coherence of scriptures in the bible.

Brothers act in agreement when they see how coherent the basic teachings of the bible are. They show respect and loyalty to those who also show respect and loyalty to jehovah.... we are a worshipping community of jehovah!

31 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

agree with Yeshua, because the GB do not follow His instruction. The GB baptise people into the JW Org. 

I see you use only the name yeshua...... but what about being baptised in the name of jehovah? Jesus and the holy spirit?  

We do baptize in these three. Do you teach Jehovah's name everywhere you go ? Or just teach yeshua?  It seems you are the one teaching deviation. 

2 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

sparkle with the truth from Arauna,,guess this is your witnessing territory ,for rebuffing the

No, I witness to many on internet. I prefer an atmosphere of kindness and love.  Here on the forum I just practice my thinking skills - which is hard because those who hate us are NOT prone to logical thinking but full of empty accusations.. I try to avoid those who have hate-OCD but now and then I do manage to get myself embroiled. 

Silly, by now I should have learnt my lesson! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.