Matthew9969

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your question is a based on TWO blatantly false assumptions and is a thinly disguised insult that legitimately deserves no response other than strong condemnation of the thought processes that spawned

1. Mass 2. Black Mass You have presented no evidence to stand on…. roughly the equivalent of stating that the horse Mr. Ed lives on Mars. Two more False assumptions…. Unless you can provide

According to worldly standards, not.  BUT, most of these people have had a life-long career in serving only Jehovah - only focused on the spiritual things and the things above.  It is very hard to rem

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

Do you know what rice-Christians are? 

Yes I know what rice-chritians are, and there are some out there for sure, but not all christian churches are in other countries doing charity for money. So I just want to make sure your not preaching that all christian/ christian churches are in it for the money.

7 minutes ago, Matthew9969 said:

I just want to make sure your not preaching that all christian/ christian churches are in it for the money.

Why is it that they are not in remote areas?  I hope you know the history of the Jesuits.... I read their rule book....... it is quite mercenary.

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

Why is it that they are not in remote areas?  I hope you know the history of the Jesuits.... I read their rule book....... it is quite mercenary.

So you believe Christians are going into underdeveloped countries to convert or kill....you really need to take your jw blinders of hate off. At least these 2 examples aren't going into other places telling them they must refuse a blood transfusion or Jehovah will kill them.

Dangerous Places for Christians | Christian Persecution - Open Doors USA

m1 Capital Campaign | Sagebrush Church

1 hour ago, Peter Carroll said:

this has turned from a discussion to  a stand off between good and evil and the pharisees trying to trap jesus on every word he spoke ,,its comforting to know that those religous leaders back then will struggle to get a resurection,,much like those today ,good luck to these ones, they will need it

SOooooo, ya believes a resurrection depends on good luck, ehhhh?
Wharfs ya, an Irish Druid or sumithin’?

On 4/17/2022 at 8:09 PM, Arauna said:

Your rejection is obvious but sometimes you try to hide it.  That is why I do not trust you at all. 

??????????  Rejection ?  I don't ask for your trust or your friendship.

I knew around 120 people that pretended to 'be my friend' then immediately shunned me.  Why should I think any other JW is different ?  

As for rejection, yes, rejection of your GB masters. Rejection of the Watchtower false teachings. Rejection of man made rules. Rejection of the hypocrisy in the JW org. Rejection of the cruelty to people in the name of 'truth'........... 

And yes, rejection of the name Jehovah, because i do not believe it to be the correct name for YHWH.  

14 hours ago, Arauna said:

When I see those words and some accusations after it....  I will not defend myself.... it is a trap to get into a a nasty  argument - try your hate-OCD on someone else.  

Typical jw response when they don't want non jw's to know how they really believe or feel.

11 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

this has turned from a discussion to  a stand off between good and evil and the pharisees trying to trap jesus on every word he spoke ,,its comforting to know that those religous leaders back then will struggle to get a resurection,,much like those today ,good luck to these ones, they will need it

Yep, good luck and God speed to the modern day pharisees of the watchtower bible and tract society.

Matthew9969:

Your attitude reminds me of the  (made up example …) college man in 1943, an American citizen working in New York, whose parents were German, who decided to leave the United States and return to his “homeland” to join the forces of the Third Reich, and fight for Adolph Hitler. Even though he did it, following the dictates of his conscience … he had no reasonable expectation of keeping his “”120 friends” in the United States, after committing TREASON against all that THEY held dear.

48 minutes ago, Peter Carroll said:

i love seeing the heathen ones clutching at their feeble reasoning hoping they are right ,just as those weak minded ones thought the ark was a joke

i am already laughing in delight

C1A81591-BB9D-489A-8FE8-068C26BDC35E.jpeg

……. just don’t drool all over …..

……. and don’t forget to take your meds!

…… and don’t track mud across the nice, clean floor!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.