Matthew9969

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your question is a based on TWO blatantly false assumptions and is a thinly disguised insult that legitimately deserves no response other than strong condemnation of the thought processes that spawned

1. Mass 2. Black Mass You have presented no evidence to stand on…. roughly the equivalent of stating that the horse Mr. Ed lives on Mars. Two more False assumptions…. Unless you can provide

According to worldly standards, not.  BUT, most of these people have had a life-long career in serving only Jehovah - only focused on the spiritual things and the things above.  It is very hard to rem

Posted Images

When Jesus was explaining to his Apostles about the “0verlapping Generations”, he could have used a chart like that, and the pointer stick, too.

It May have appeared as feeble minded reasoning to do it, but he could have added a stethoscope and a long white lab coat.

OH WAIT! ….., I REMEMBER NOW! …… Jesus never taught anybody anything about “Overlapping Generations”.

…….. never mind

(Pudgy notices if he puts one paw on top of another paw, humans think it is cute, and he has eight toes on one paw.)

999A895D-3E3E-42CB-BDE6-D43F2DEADA39.jpeg

7000CFD3-7DEA-46C6-82AA-A03490650936.jpeg

5CC39CB2-CAFD-4E7D-B095-D26236D718D8.jpeg

5 hours ago, Pudgy said:

…….. never mind

You seem to suffer from delusions of self importance and a need to be noticed.  Well that is the only reasonning I can find for all this dribble of stupid pictures.  

And as for dear Carroll here she seems to forgt that the GB / Leaders used to say that the JW religion was the 'new ark' and that everybody had to be a baptised JW to be that ark, to be saved. 

I think they've thrown that idea out the window now :) 

5 hours ago, Pudgy said:

ntil I met a man who did not understand nested satire

Pudgy - I have an idea we all see satire in something different. If it is a shared life experience, I think we all get it but I must say, I like satire, but I do not always see the satire others see. Sometimes I just don't get it.

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

Pudgy - I have an idea we all see satire in something different. If it is a shared life experience, I think we all get it but I must say, I like satire, but I do not always see the satire others see. Sometimes I just don't get it.

Me either….but if you could see his face and hear the voice, I think it would be better …

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.