Srecko Sostar

• Views 7.7k
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all. Thanks for the sentiments in the previous post. I don't plan to focus much on things said here anymore, so you're right that it isn't really going to matter much whether those details ab

I assume that Norway might have similarities to Denmark where religion is not taken all that seriously. (It took my sister about 12 years to finally get Danish citizenship after marrying a Dane and li

quote from document: The reasons for the decision The Religious Society Act sets several conditions for being able to receive state support. In our investigations, we uncovered several viola

Posted Images

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Audrey brought the thread back to life.

I do believe in resurrections.😁

What a beautiful day it will be when disfellowshipping is no longer legal anywhere! Then all the "disfellowshipped" ones will be "resurrected" in the eyes of their JW "family" members and JW "friends". Jehovah will make it happen at the appointed time. Praise Jehovah.💖

… Eventually boyle will go off the rails and be banned again, and I suggest he resurrect himself as “NoToesPete”, the gunslinger who fired his gun before it cleared the holster … 

Of course nothing will EVER be his fault, due to his unparalleled superiority over the rest of us.

The excuses in boyle’s above posts are truely cringeworthy.

43580C41-1C2B-4488-84A3-BEE3D3788F2A.jpeg

Well, when I "met" this character it was as MoiseRacette. I think you went through a few different ones in brief succession after that. I wouldn't have minded the Australian version, the accent was  kinda humorous, except I didn't like when he called me a certain word. Otherwise, I wouldn't have reported him. The "esa...whatever" fellow was more of the silent type - the thing was it was impossible to have a two-way conversation with him, what with all the horizontal line nonsense. Do you have a spreadsheet or something to keep all the characters in order? Or a computer program or something? Does ChatGPT help with that, making up new characters? Someday will the real person behind all the puppets come out I wonder?

The thing about puppets, you can still see some of the person behind the fluff. And "you know who you are." Even if there are a hundred different "characters" there is still only one heart behind them all. "And you do know who you all are." (So does the Administrator surely ☺️. And Jehovah.)

Maybe you'll try a Norwegian accent some time? Or perhaps Swedish?

This article looks to have been initially posted in December 28 2022 but reposted today (dated SUNDAY 14 MAY 2023)

https://jyllands-posten.dk/debat/kommentar/ECE14759054/boern-skal-ikke-straffes-som-voksne-men-det-bliver-de-inden-for-jehovas-vidner/

(Article translated using Google Translate...)

"Children should not be punished like adults - but they will be within Jehovah's Witnesses

Norway's State Administration has decided a case in which it determines that children's rights are violated when Jehovah's Witnesses practice their ostracism methods, where children are exposed to negative social control and are held to account within the sixteen's own closed legal system - where they are judged as adults. But are Norwegian children different from Danes - or all other children in the world?

If you are a "recognised religious community" (Act no. 1533 of 19 December 2017 on religious communities outside the national church) in Denmark, you have a number of financial advantages regarding (property) tax and VAT. In addition, members can donate an amount that they can deduct from tax.

In Norway, brave members contacted the public authorities and described that they felt trapped and did not dare to leave the sect for fear of the personal consequences it would have. Yesterday, Norway's State Administration announced to the Jehovah's Witnesses organization that the religious freedom of the members is violated when the organization expels its members. The decision does not mean that Jehovah's Witnesses will disappear from Norway. They can still practice their religion, they just no longer get millions of tax crowns every year, and then they lose the right to perform weddings.

Already in October, Jehovah's Witnesses in Norway were warned that they were about to have their state support stopped. On the same occasion, the organization was asked whether it wanted to change its exclusionary practices so that it could continue to receive government funding. To that, the Jehovah's Witnesses organization replied no. At the same time, the organization hired a high-profile lawyer.

Jehovah's Witnesses practice what in my time within the sect was called "excommunication" and which has later been changed to "exclusion," probably to give an illusion to the public that it is not such a bad punishment.

But an exclusion is exactly the same as an ostracism. In practice, this means that you are open to your family and former friends. I have experienced it myself. I know how it works. If you walk in the street and pass someone from the sect you have known since you were a child, he must pass you by without deigning to look at you. If you try to call home to say hello to your parents, they must hang up immediately. They must have absolutely no contact with you. If the outcast shows up outside the parents' door, they must not initiate a conversation and must close the door - no matter how old the outcast is. Imagine how many outcasts either kill themselves or creep back into the cult - not to mention those who dare not leave the cult for fear of the treatment they have seen others receive.

And that is precisely why Norway has now had enough. It is inhumane to treat especially children and young people in that way. I myself was told that I myself had made the choice to be baptized and therefore also knew the consequences when I chose to leave the sect. I was baptized two weeks after my 14th birthday, had not yet had my period, had never been in love or kissed a boy – in short, I had accepted abstinence requirements I had no understanding of.

The sect strongly encourages you to be baptized as early as possible - and then you sit in the scissors. You are held accountable for your actions on equal terms with adults. I have heard of children as young as 8 who have been baptized - and judged as adults when they start asking questions or breaking the sect's rules.

There has been a citizens' proposal to deprive Jehovah's Witnesses in Denmark of their recognition as a religious community. Unfortunately, too few signed for the Danish Parliament to consider the proposal.

And that's a shame. On the one hand, Jehovah's Witnesses are immensely happy about the economic benefits that the Danish state gives them, on the other hand, such a state-supported economy is a blue stamp of the inhumane, sectarian doomsday cult's practice, which with its Gestapo methods forces the members to stab each other - with severe personal consequences for follow when he or she is expelled.

And how do Jehovah's Witnesses react to the decision in Norway? Ironically, they say that they are a persecuted minority, that their freedom of religion is challenged, that they are victims of a crusade that tries to make the lives of the witnesses as difficult as possible and pressure them to change the interpretation and practice of the Bible's message, which they of course "no way" intend to do. It is tragicomic to see how their manipulative argument magic is turned upside down.

My hope is that more European countries will look to Norway as a pioneering country - not only when it comes to financial support for Jehovah's Witnesses, but for all religious communities, cults and sect organizations that take children and young people hostage and use social control contrary to the Convention on the Rights of the Child and common sense. The state must play a greater role – especially in European, democratic countries, where we can only expect more insane religions and sects on our doorstep in the future."

1 hour ago, boyle said:

This is why that suit didn’t turn out to be just about the Watchtower, but instead became a group collaboration with many interested religions.

SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH IN CANADA, CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS IN CANADA, CANADIAN COUNCIL OF CHRISTIAN CHARITIES, ASSOCIATION FOR REFORMED POLITICAL ACTION CANADA, BRITISH COLUMBIA CIVIL LIBERTIES ASSOCIATION, CANADIAN CONSTITUTION FOUNDATION, CHRISTIAN LEGAL FELLOWSHIP, EV ANGELICAL FELLOWSHIP OF CANADA, CATHOLIC CIVIL RIGHTS LEAGUE, WORLD SIKH ORGANIZATION OF CANADA AND JUSTICE CENTRE FOR CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS, CANADIAN MUSLIM LAWYERS ASSOCIATION.

Yes, I remember seeing all those guys represented in the video...

(That video is over three hours long, but I believe there were a few highlights of the WT lawyer in this video too...)

4 minutes ago, boyle said:

facts that are misrepresented by fallacious lawyers

Yes, some of the Watchtower lawyers fit the accurate descriptions from the Bible...

"Your princes are stubborn and partners with thieves. 

Every one of them loves a bribe and chases after gifts. 

They do not grant justice to the fatherless, 

And the legal case of the widow never reaches them.  

Therefore the true Lord, Jehovah of armies, 

The Powerful One of Israel, declares:  

“Ah! I will rid myself of my adversaries, 

And I will take revenge on my enemies.  

I will turn my hand against you, 

I will smelt away your dross as with lye, 

And I will remove all your impurities.  

I will restore your judges as in the beginning 

And your advisers as at the start.  

After this you will be called City of Righteousness, 

Faithful Town. 

With justice Zion will be redeemed, 

And her people who return, with righteousness."

(Isaiah 1:23-27)

"Their hands are expert at doing what is bad; 

The prince is making demands, 

The judge asks for a reward, 

The prominent one makes known his desires, 

And they work it out together. 

Their best one is like thorns, 

Their most upright one is worse than a thorn hedge.  

The day of your watchmen and of your reckoning will come. 

Now they will panic. 

Do not put faith in your companion 

Or trust a close friend.  

Guard what you say to the one who lies in your embrace. 

For a son despises his father, 

A daughter rises up against her mother, 

And a daughter-in-law is against her mother-in-law; 

A man’s enemies are the men of his household.  

But as for me, I will keep on the lookout for Jehovah. 

I will show a waiting attitude for the God of my salvation. 

My God will hear me."

(Micah 7:3-7)

3 hours ago, boyle said:

If your going to dabble into secular law, Audrey, I suggest you learn to understand it. People here don’t know and they have a long

History of failures.

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Therefore, it's not that religions support each other, they argue the facts that are misrepresented by fallacious lawyers.

1 hour ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

Yes, some of the Watchtower lawyers fit the accurate descriptions from the Bible...

The Top WTJWorg Lawyer Philip Brumley. "The Corporation" (donation money) paid for his law studies, and he received a heavy fine, not because he does not know the law, but because of his dishonesty, he misleads the Court, makes incomplete and incorrect statements with the aim of defending injustice. What a great Lawyer, what a great Elder.

227-0-Notification-of-Sanctions-Order.pdf

1 hour ago, Mankeptforunnaturalporpoises said:

Boil is slightly obsessed with the closed club. It gets a mention at least once a day. 

9306ABB9-EB9C-4802-AB1C-969B5BF54DA9.jpeg

JWI: “Good afternoon. This meeting of the closed club will now come to order.

All else: Hear hear

JWI First order of business is to consider a stack of applications for new members

TTH: Do they all seem to represent diverse personalities?

JWI: No, they all seem the same person with the same idiosyncrasies under a dozen different names.

Thinking: I propose we put them in the trash. All in favor?

(Unanimous)

Very well Motion carried. Time for refreshments. Pass the Bible chips, please?

I was surprised when I read the 34 page Norwegian Court Ruling, which I downloaded, that the WTB&TS was ALREADY deregistered (… similar to being disfellowshipped …) in France and Germany.

Wow! … It’s really embarrassing  when you are convicted of violations of basic inalienable human rights and cruelty … by GERMANY ….. and two counties that Nazi Germany invaded and occupied and tried to make them slaves.

20230426LFC_E_No.pdf

Here is a PDF FILE of the Court Order, in English.

2 hours ago, Mankeptforunnaturalporpoises said:

‘ l love it when people become fools and then show it’ 

ah the little known addendum from the Sermon on the Mount. 

Boil is slightly obsessed with the closed club. It gets a mention at least once a day. 

9306ABB9-EB9C-4802-AB1C-969B5BF54DA9.jpeg

Yeah …. 

Nothing quite as ironic, as someone who continually considers and lambasts other people as stupid, uneducated, ignorant fools, than to be the prime example. 

That’s one reason I have never asked to have him banned.…. That’s Entertainment!

…… comedy is where you find it!