The World News Media

Bible Prophecy and 2034. Will you gain spiritual discernment to become a Survivor of the Last Days?

BroRando

22 minutes ago, WalterPrescott said:

When you start listening to your own words about bullies, then and only then can there be civility. Meantime, your stupid cartoons are just that stupid. Just remember who started this crap long ago. JTR!! Now an unclean dog.

If your view had any rational basis (and it does not). …. why are are you nasty, mean, insulting and demeaning to EVERYBODY?

• Views 10.5k
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please explain the difference between the first part of that scripture and the second part. After all there is an "AND" between the two parts so we should be able to understand both the first portion

I appreciate that you finally fixed part of your mistake. In the past few years you kept insisting that this quote about 1914 +120 years came from Russell himself. Later, you reworded slightly to

No. Because the night on the third day would not have been completed before dawn of that second day. If someone dies on Friday afternoon and they are buried that Friday night, then the night of t

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, WalterPrescott said:

Is that view before or after they started defending your apostasy and stupidity? Wait! They still are, even though you're now a known pervert!!

No, I am an ACCUSED pervert. There is a difference. ANYBODY can be ACCUSED of anything, as you have continuously and repeatedly done.

…………………………..

If you have some facts, present them here and now!, otherwise AGAIN STAND CONVICTED BY YOUR OWN WORDS as a liar and a slanderer!

…………………………..

I think this would be lie number 12 you have told trying to slander me. (Not counting the lie you told about owning a .50 cal BMG sniper rifle ….)

And it is clear you have no concept of the difference between apostasy and heresy….. and by calling me stupid as a defense reiterates my observations.

Ahem …. And I did notice you completely diverted from directly answering the two very simple questions I asked you, by changing the subject.

BC5FBDD9-0A32-48E9-835D-E6FC5E4A9746.jpeg

C267E045-9CF4-48FA-91A5-0DAED136955C.jpeg

2 hours ago, BroRando said:

The temple of his body is the Congregation... which began on Pentecost 33 CE. Therefore, the prophecy is just now coming to it's conlcusion that will usher in the New System. 

Now that depends what you mean by the congregation.  In truth the Congregation is only the 144,000 but the term congregation has been misused to represent everyone serving God in one particular way. 

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

I think you are just ticked off because when you bragged about owning a .50 BMG caliber sniper rifle, I proved you were lying about that.

Ah, we are back to that thing when the two of you were bragging about your houseful of weapons. I have that all on record somewhere or i did. I remember using it on one of my facebook pages :) 

31 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

But when we take both those ideas together, we see that it is really saying that Jehovah is outside of human time restrictions.

Quite obvious really. YHWH existed a long time before 'worldly time' was invented. There were no planets so no measurements of time in that way. 

Humans think too much of themselves and want things done according to their timeline. YHWH will not be rushed into anything like that. 

But 'Rambo' and others, including the GB, will keep on pretending they know more than eveyone else.

Of course, one day, Yeshua will give information to the spiritual 'JEW' and then the 'Ten men' will have some direction to follow. But that spiritual JEW will not be the present GB of JW org. 

On 6/9/2022 at 1:33 AM, BroRando said:

If we use Matthew, Mark, Luke (but not John) we see that Jesus died around 3pm on Friday, just before Sabbath, which would have started around 7:30pm close to Nisan 14. (The Jewish calendar, as you know, starts the new day at sundown.) Jesus remained in the grave the entire Sabbath day (Saturday), and sometime Sunday morning, the women came to the grave and found the body missing, signifying that Jesus had already been raised up.

At a minimum, therefore, Jesus had therefore been dead for at least 4.5 hours on Friday. Then then entire 24 hours on Saturday. And anywhere from 0 hours to 11 hours on Sunday. Assuming he had been raised during the night watch, or no later than around 6am on Sunday when the women came to the grave. (7:30pm to 6:30am is 11 hours). If we assume, for argument's sake, about half way into the overnight watch, then Jesus was raised around 1:30am.

So 4/24ths + 24/24ths +6/24 = 34/24ths. (=1+10/24ths) So Jesus was in the grave for around, we could guess, the equivalent of 1.4 days. If you decided to multiply that by 1000 years (per day) you would get only 1,400 years. If you tried to be accurate you could not get less than 1.1875days or 1,188 years and not more than 1.64 days or 1,640 years.

Of course, you are using Hosea to give you the excuse to round off all of this to two days. (So that you can add exactly 2,000 years to 33CE.) But the Greek Scriptures already round off the number of days to 3, since it was parts of 3 days (even if only a small part of Friday, and a small part of Sunday). This is why the parallel to Jonah was made (where Jonah was in the "grave" for three days). 

I don't see where you find the right to round off to two days in the "grave" if the Bible rounds to three days, and it was literally only about a day-and-a-half from 3pm Friday to 6am Sunday.

This whole thing reminds me of the assumption Russell once published, that because the Bible says Abraham's sacrifice of a bird was a "young bird" that the bird can be assumed to be "one year old" and he therefore it was turned into exactly 360 years, using a day for a year and multiplying the year times 360.

To me, all this seems like you are taking extreme liberties with statements of the Bible that have already been fulfilled, and you are trying to push another fulfillment onto them. I also agree with Arauna that the entire idea of using Jesus' death and resurrection to create a new prophecy does not seem correct. It seems presumptuous to base a prediction of a new prophecy onto one that the Bible says was fulfilled.

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

If we use Matthew, Mark, Luke (but not John) we see that Jesus died around 3pm on Friday, just before Sabbath, which would have started around 7:30pm close to Nisan 14. (The Jewish calendar, as you know, starts the new day at sundown.) Jesus remained in the grave the entire Sabbath day (Saturday), and sometime Sunday morning, the women came to the grave and found the body missing, signifying that Jesus had already been raised up.

Jesus was dead for 40 hours. Parts of three days.  So the 40 hours is actually less then two days. Study what 40 means and you may gain spiritual discernment, otherwise like Satan, all can be lost.  Satan thought a day to Jehovah was 24 hours but in reality it was 1,000 years. Adam therefore died within the day of 1,000 years.  

"However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." (2 Peter 3:8)

"For a thousand years are in your eyes just as yesterday when it is past, Just as a watch during the night." (Psalm 90:4)

"So all the days of Adam’s life amounted to 930 years, and then he died." (Genesis 5:5)

3 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

Yeah! Your stupidity is speaking out loud. Perhaps you're thinking of John when he threatened the GB. But, it's clear, your mental state is getting worse with age, Tiny Tim!!

Since it seems you have completely ignored the elephant in the room, would you please quote what it is you’re referring to and then repeat your lack of comprehension comment again. Thanks. 

Oh wait ….. here it is here!

D271A800-05FB-49B6-8F80-BB0496AFA605.jpeg

Jesus was dead for 40 hours. Parts of three days.  So the 40 hours is actually less then two days.

I agree, generally. You can't know for sure that it was exactly 40, since the Bible doesn't tell us. It could have been just those 4.5 hrs (Fri) + 24 hrs (Sat) + 0.5 hrs on Sunday, or as many as 11 hours on Sunday. That leaves a range of 29 hours up to a maximum of 39.5. So I agree that 40 might be the maximum, outside possibility that the synoptics would allow for. And that's where I got the "1.64 days" [max] altogether, similar to your number, less than two days.

Jesus was dead for 40 hours. Parts of three days.  So the 40 hours is actually less then two days. Study what 40 means and you may gain spiritual discernment, otherwise like Satan, all can be lost.

You apparently stake quite a lot on the idea that Jesus was dead for exactly 40 hours even though the Bible gives us a range that apparently runs from about 29 hours minimum to 39.5 hours, maximum. I would agree that 40 is an outside possibility, but my point was trying to show that we can't be exact where the Bible is not exact.

And yet, you go so far as to imply that all can be lost, like Satan, if one doesn't accept the meaning of "40" and the fact of Jesus being dead for exactly 40 hours.

Satan thought a day to Jehovah was 24 hours but in reality it was 1,000 years. Adam therefore died within the day of 1,000 years.  

More speculation on your part. How do you know that Satan thought a day to Jehovah was 24 hours. Satan seems to be taking advantage of the idea that he knew it would not be within 24 hours that Adam would die. Besides, the Watchtower once taught that a "day" with Jehovah could have been 42,000 years long, since Genesis 2:4 refers to all 6 creative days as a single day, and we used to teach that each creative day must have been 7,000 years long (6x7,000=42,000).

*** it-1 p. 594 Day ***
The entire period of the six time units or creative “days” dedicated to the preparation of planet Earth is summed up in one all-embracing “day” at Genesis 2:4:

(Genesis 2:4) This is a history of the heavens and the earth in the time they were created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven.

So, for all you know, Satan thought that a day to Jehovah was 42,000 years long, or at least 7,000! Where would Satan have gotten the idea that a day to Jehovah is only 1,000 years, or as you say, only 24 hours??

Somehow, you don't make it sound like your "ministry" is based on faith in God and love of God and neighbor. By going through the machinations to calculate the number of hours Jesus might have been dead, I was hoping you would catch on that this is all just pure speculation and has nothing to do with the Christian objective:

(1 Timothy 1:4-7) . . .Such things end up in nothing useful but merely give rise to speculations rather than providing anything from God in connection with faith. 5 Really, the objective of this instruction is love out of a clean heart and out of a good conscience and out of faith without hypocrisy. 6 By deviating from these things, some have been turned aside to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of law, but they do not understand either the things they are saying or the things they insist on so strongly.

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

More speculation on your part. How do you know that Satan thought a day to Jehovah was 24 hours. Satan seems to be taking advantage of the idea that he knew it would not be within 24 hours that Adam would die. Besides, the Watchtower once taught that a day with Jehovah could have been 42,000 years, since Genesis 2:4 refers to all 6 creative days as a single day, and we used to teach that each creative day must have been 7,000 years long (6x7,000=42,000).

Satan didn't know... he thought wrongly. The 6 creative days are completely different. Before the 6 creative days began the earth already existed. 

"Now the earth was formless and desolate, and there was darkness upon the surface of the watery deep, and God’s active force was moving about over the surface of the waters." (Genesis 1:2)

The Earth wasn't the first thing created in our Solar System, but rather, the Last thing created in our Solar System. Scientific carbon dating, dates our Earth to be about 4.5 Billion Years Old, which is relatively young to the rocks found on the earth from terrestrial sources that have been dated to be about 15 Billion Years Old.

Was the Earth Created in Six Days?