The World News Media

Understanding the Sign of the Son of Man...

BroRando

What was that visual manifestion in the sky that was proof of Jehovah's Peace Convenant for righteous mankind? 

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/bible-stories/2/the-first-rainbow/

Revelation 4:3

And the One seated had the appearance of a jasper stone and a sardius stone, and all around the throne was a rainbow like an emerald in appearance.

Genesis 9:16

And the rainbow will occur in the cloud, and I will certainly see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of every kind on the earth.”

Revelation 10:1

And I saw another strong angel descending from heaven, arrayed with a cloud, and a rainbow was on his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs were like pillars of fire,

Ezekiel 1:28

like that of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day. That was how the surrounding brilliant light appeared. It was like the appearance of the glory of Jehovah. When I saw it, I fell facedown and began to hear the voice of someone speaking.

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That makes as much sense as sayin that because prostitutes wear high heel shoes, that women that wear high heel shoes must be prostitutes.

As usual, you COMPLETELY missed the point, PwfT.  …. and it was as simple an illustration as could be conveyed.

Many a person is in full expectation of that time when all those with a sense of humor will be wiped off the face of the Earth.

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Pudgy said:

As usual, you COMPLETELY missed the point, PwfT. 
…. and it was as simple an illustration as could be conveyed.

Oh dear James. You obviously don't understand British humour. I knew exactly what you were implying. 

I just deliberately twisted it as I though it was funny. It's the sort of thing you do to others with all your silly cartoons.  

7 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Oh dear James. You obviously don't understand British humour. 

After watching Benny Hill, I was unaware the British HAD a sense of humor.

It wasn’t until “Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail” with the “Holy Hand Grenade” that I found out they do.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.