The World News Media

The truth about Armageddon...

BroRando

The truth about Armageddon is that there is a parellal account that we can learn from.  We read, "They did not see his signs and his deeds that he did in Egypt to Pharʹaoh king of Egypt and to all his land; or what he did to the armies of Egypt, to Pharʹaoh’s horses and war chariots, which were overwhelmed by the waters of the Red Sea when they were chasing after you, and Jehovah destroyed them once and for all." (Deuteronomy 11:3-4)

The generation after Pharaoh did not witness Jehovah's signs and deeds but Pharaoh and his armies did. Remember the ten plagues?  Even before the ten plagues began Pharaoh was personally witnessed too by Moses and Aaron.

Pharaoh and his armies can be compared to Gog of Magog.  Just as Pharaoh and his army were destroyed, soon, Gog of Magog to be destoyed as the Great Crowd makes its way into the land of milk and honey. While Gog of Magog grows jealous of the health and prosperity of Jehovah's Witnesses. It will prove to be too much for them. And they will be motivated to plunder. “Are you invading to get much spoil and plunder? Have you assembled your armies to carry off silver and gold, to take wealth and property, to seize a very great spoil?”’ (Exekiel 38:13)

“This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘In that day thoughts will come into your heart, and you will devise an evil plan.  You will say: “I will invade the land of unprotected settlements. I will come against those living in security, without disturbance, all of them living in settlements unprotected by walls, bars, or gates.”   It will be to take much spoil and plunder, to attack the devastated places that are now inhabited and a people regathered from the nations, who are accumulating wealth and property, those who are living in the center of the earth.  “‘Sheʹban and Deʹdan,o the merchants of Tarʹshishp and all its warriors will say to you: “Are you invading to get much spoil and plunder? Have you assembled your armies to carry off silver and gold, to take wealth and property, to seize a very great spoil?”’ (Exekiel 38:10-13)

• Views 10k
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a coalition of nations who come up against the Nation of Jehovah in the time of the end... as Ezekiel 38 so well describes.  People of all nations have been collected together in true worship to

This is wierd. An apostate claims if we see things from her viewpoint that somehow we can begin to understand? @Patiently waiting for Truth  accusses several posters of having the same mul

James: 1 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor? The destruction of any human is only righteously due (f

Posted Images

21 hours ago, BroRando said:

I put this here for those who have eyes that see. 

Ezek 38:19 - "In My zeal and in My blazing wrath I declare on that day there will certainly be a great earthquake in the land of Israel."  

"On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west forming a very large valley. Half of the mountain will move toward the north, and the other half toward the south."  Zech 14:4,5

"And you will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD, my God, will come, all the holy ones with Him!" Zech 14:5

"Crowds, great crowds are in the Valley of Decision, for the day of the Lord is near in the Valley of Decision!"  Joel 3:14

“Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are on the sinful kingdom,
            And I will destroy it from the face of the earth;
            Nevertheless, I will not totally destroy the house of Jacob,”
            Declares the LORD.

9“For behold, I am commanding,
            And I will shake (earthquake) the house of Israel among all nations
            As grain is shaken in a sieve,
            But not a kernel will fall to the ground.

10All the sinners of My people will die by the sword,
            Those who say, The calamity will not overtake or confront us.’ Amos 9

"Israel" where the anointed are living in "peace and security". (Ezek 38:11,12; 1 Thess 5:3) What is the topic of your convention these days?  

"You will advance against My people Israel like a cloud covering the earth. In future days I will bring you against my land so that the nations may acknowledge me, when before their eyes I magnify myself through you, O Gog."  Ezek 38:16

“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.  Five of the virgins were foolish, and five were wise. "  Matt 25:1,2

"Then his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “I will once more shake not only the earth but heaven too.” 27 Now this phrase “once more” indicates the removal of what is shaken, that is, of created things, so that what is unshaken may remain."  Heb 12:26,27

This is the harvest of the sons of the Kingdom.  Matt 3:12; 13:29,30

It is God's "Israel" that is the subject of Armageddon.  God's people are worshipping a "spirit-directed" organization - the "image of the Beast", which requires dedication and loyalty.  Rev 13:4,14-16  This Beast has trampled them - an elder body that comprises the organization has stifled their enemy - "Israel".  (Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 13:1,2,5-7)

If an anointed of "Israel" realizes that serving two masters will cause that person to "hate the one and love the other, and chooses instead to serve only one Master, the Father with His Son, this Beast spiritually "kills" them through disfellowshipping -  for rejecting the "spirit-directed organization".  Rev 13:15

Jesus sides only with those who realize there is no organization, no idol, 'who is like God'.   Rev 12:7,8

Ezek 39:21-24 - "I will display my majesty among the nations. All the nations will witness the judgment I have executed and the power I have exhibited among them. 22 Then the house of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God, from that day forward. 23 The nations will know that the house of Israel went into exile due to their iniquity, for they were unfaithful to me. So I hid my face from them and handed them over to their enemies; all of them died by the sword."   

"And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains."  Matt 24:4-8

These signs have a symbolic meaning explaining the war between anointed "kings", of truth against lies in the valley of decision.

What was said by the prophets, are trumpeted again in the last days.  Rev 10:7

The Spiritual Sign of the End

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.