The World News Media

Daily Text for October 8, 2022

Witness

13 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

I am not the final judge of who will receive everlasting life or death, but in the authority given to me to judge for myself whether a person is a dangerous wolf or not, I assess you @Moise as a silly sheep.

You're too incoherent to make any kind of judgment unless you plan to be evaluated by a professional. 

You can assess me anyway you like. Like I said, personal observations mean nothing to me. Especially from anyone here, on this website. Remember, I have a fellowship with God.

So, keep on howling like a wolf.

18 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

As far as your comments on "dealing with demons" and "dealing with humans", I will have to agree with you, it is much easier to deal with humans. Jesus knows how to deal with both.

Well, unless you have personal experience with demons, you can't comprehend what I meant. Demons are still around, just in case you don't know. They come in different flavors.

22 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

Even though you claim to take a stand for the "disfellowshipping" doctrine, you don't follow through on your words. You label people as "apostates" but then you still talk to them. Since the disfellowshipping doctrine is antiChrist and you choose to not follow the disfellowshipping doctrine in practice, that makes you "nicer" than all those who claim to be "Jehovah's Witnesses" and yet who act as antiChrists by following the disfellowshipping doctrine.

Posting with apostates is not the same as talking to apostates. It's called "exposing" apostates for what they are. Try learning instead of just posting incoherence. If a D'fd person wishes to repent, then and only then will I speak to a D'fd person to accept his/her repentance and God's forgiveness. Then by their repentance and deeds of willingness to return to God once again will they have fellowship with those in Christ.

Not before, as you advocate. You as a D'fd person and apostate don't have that blessing from God. But, I will continue to expose your falsehoods and blasphemy for OTHER readers, Audrey! 😏

• Views 778
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How does truth turn in to a lie?  It happens gradually by “adjusting” facets of it, bit by bit, drawing little attention to the change.  Eventually, as time passes, it is good to go - to be packaged a

Posted Images

I am one of Jehovah's witnesses. I am imperfect but I am not an apostate and I will never "repent" of keeping my integrity.

"Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.  And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.”  Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’"

The Devil tried to get Jesus to take the easy way out. Jesus chose to be "disfellowshipped" for keeping his integrity rather than to take the easy way out.

"At this he turned, looked at his disciples, and rebuked Peter, saying: “Get behind me, Satan! because you think, not God’s thoughts, but those of men.” He now called the crowd to him with his disciples and said to them: “If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and keep following me.  For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and for the sake of the good news will save it.  Really, what good will it do a man to gain the whole world and to lose his life?  What, really, would a man give in exchange for his life?  For whoever becomes ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of man will also be ashamed of him when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”"

It is a privilege to be "disfellowshipped" for the Lord's sake.

"From now on let no one make trouble for me, for I am bearing on my body the brand marks of a slave of Jesus."

Jehovah is the one who places each member in the body of Christ as He sees fit. There are those from all nations and tribes and tongues, male and female, from all backgrounds, who are placed in the body of the Christ that they may be able to relate to the sheep and understand what it's like to suffer all different kinds of situations, to fill up the body of the Christ. Jehovah is glorified in this.

"I am now rejoicing in my sufferings for your sake, and I am undergoing the tribulations of the Christ that are yet lacking in my flesh in behalf of his body, which is the congregation."

There are some faithful anointed ones with the witness of the holy spirit who know what it is like to be "disfellowshipped".

"For it was fitting that the one for whom and through whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the Chief Agent of their salvation perfect through sufferings.  For both the one who is sanctifying and those who are being sanctified all stem from one, and for this reason he is not ashamed to call them brothers...Consequently, he had to become like his “brothers” in all respects, so that he could become a merciful and faithful high priest in things relating to God, in order to offer a propitiatory sacrifice for the sins of the people.  Since he himself has suffered when being put to the test, he is able to come to the aid of those who are being put to the test."

"The undeserved kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ be with the spirit you show, brothers. Amen."

Praise Jehovah.

@Witness' original post was on Paul's words in Corinthians about the body. In context that verse reads:

"For just as the body is one but has many members, and all the members of that body, although many, are one body, so too is the Christ.  For by one spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink one spirit. For, indeed, the body is made up not of one member but of many.  If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am no part of the body,” that does not make it no part of the body.  And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I am no part of the body,” that does not make it no part of the body.  If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If it were all hearing, where would the sense of smell be?  But now God has arranged each of the body members just as he pleased. If they were all the same member, where would the body be?  But now they are many members, yet one body.  The eye cannot say to the hand, “I do not need you,” or again, the head cannot say to the feet, “I do not need you.”  On the contrary, the members of the body that seem to be weaker are necessary,  and the parts of the body that we think to be less honorable we surround with greater honor, so our unseemly parts are treated with greater modesty,  whereas our attractive parts do not need anything. Nevertheless, God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that had a lack,  so that there should be no division in the body, but its members should have mutual concern for one another.  If one member suffers, all the other members suffer with it; or if a member is glorified, all the other members rejoice with it."

The anointed become one with the Christ. He is the head. The marriage of the Lamb means the moment the anointed are all resurrected and go together to take their place in the kingdom. The kingdom arrangement is illustrated by the marriage illustration. They become "one flesh", the bride in subjection to her Lord, submitting to his headship, working for his glory and honor, bearing fruit for his name.

The children of the union are the fruit. Jesus is the second Adam. Jesus adopts all Adam's kids who want to be adopted. Family is another word for organization. A body is another word for an organization.

Just as the anointed become members of the body of Christ figuratively speaking, so the children on earth become members of the family, or body, figuratively speaking. They have a different place and relationship. The anointed become figuratively like a bride or mother. They are expected to minister to those on earth like a mother would feed and take care of her children. It is not a position of "lording it over" anyone. It is a role of love.

All those in the family have a place. All reflect Jehovah's light. All are made in God's image. It's just a slightly different inheritance. All will "see" and interact with Jehovah. The anointed have "kids" not through sexual relations but rather through inheritance. "Can a nation be born in a day?" Yes. The children on earth are able to procreate through human sexual relations just as Jehovah gave them that gift. Different inheritances with different gifts but all to the glory of God, who places each member in the body as He sees fit.

The Father wants His kids to hang out forever and all get along. And so we will. The anointed and Jesus and Jehovah and the faithful angels and those on earth will get to hang out together. That's what a family does. They work together and talk together and hang out together.

After describing the "members of the body", Paul goes on to explain something else. He has been talking about different gifts, but then he says, "And yet I will show you a surpassing way."

Is someone anointed or not anointed? Whatever. It doesn't matter. All have a place in the family. Is someone given this gift or that gift? Whatever. It doesn't matter. Everyone has their own gift from Jehovah, that brings glory to Him. What is the surpassing way?

"Love."

When are we closest to Jehovah? No matter how blind or deaf we are, when we love, we are closest to Jehovah. He is the Source of Love. His Spirit is what makes us Love. Whether we are small or big, old or young, angel or human, smart or dumb, it doesn't matter. We are closest to Jehovah when we Love. He is impartial.

"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up,  does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury.  It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails."

"God is Love." Praise Jehovah, who is building the body of His Family, breathing into it His Holy Spirit to make it Live with His Own Breath. "Every living thing, let it praise Jah!" "Praise Jah, you people!"

53 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

I am one of Jehovah's witnesses. I am imperfect but I am not an apostate and I will never "repent" of keeping my integrity.

So, you keep fooling yourself and pretend. We are all imperfect, but most "true" Christians don't go against God's inspired words as you do. Therefore, you are an apostate and a heretic. The fact you state, you will never repent are the same words and feelings Satan has. I guess that makes you a daughter of Satan. As for integrity, what kind? The devil's integrity of false worship? I will agree with that.

59 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’"

Unfortunately, in this forum, a person can't demand what Jesus Could. If one could, then the same utterance would be made in the name of God, you hold with disrespect and disdain for his Holy name.

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

It is a privilege to be "disfellowshipped" for the Lord's sake.

I'm sure in your twisted little mind it is. Therefore, as Jesus told Peter:

Matt. 16:23 But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man.”

I guess you should know, Audrey, people can fake some people, but not me. I can smell evil thousand miles away, and who has an honest heart. You just proved what I knew all along.

So, keep on posting your blasphemous post of meaningless rhetoric. You're great for entertainment. 

10 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

The Father wants His kids to hang out forever and all get along. And so we will. The anointed and Jesus and Jehovah and the faithful angels and those on earth will get to hang out together. That's what a family does. They work together and talk together and hang out together.

Yeah, God wanted everyone and all the apostles to hang out with "Judas Iscariot" after he had Jesus killed. Let's have a good family time. Jesus death meant nothing, so let's continue to chitchat as before. I'll bring the wine and bread, so we can toast to Christ's meaningless sacrifice like a Pharisee. 

This coming from a blasphemer of God's Holy Spirit. c13c2bd4da03e25df0a3b0cfe142003a.jpg

Adjective unstable - /ənstˈeɪbəl/

4 Disposed to psychological variability His rather unstable religious convictions

5 Suffering from severe mental malady or disorder She is unstable

Thesaurus

Synonym fluid mentally ill precarious unsound

Antonym stable

Derived unstableness, unstabler, unstablest

Similar changeable changeful coseismal coseismic crank cranky explosive insane

I cannot judge if you are a blasphemer, @Moise, but...

7 minutes ago, Moise Racette said:

This coming from a blasphemer of God's Holy Spirit. c13c2bd4da03e25df0a3b0cfe142003a.jpg

"You yourself said it."

(I have nothing more to comment to you on this thread at present @Moise.)

God's family will be healed. 

"Therefore I, the prisoner in the Lord, appeal to you to walk worthily of the calling with which you were called,  with all humility and mildness, with patience, putting up with one another in love,  earnestly endeavoring to maintain the oneness of the spirit in the uniting bond of peace.  One body there is, and one spirit, just as you were called to the one hope of your calling;  one Lord, one faith, one baptism;  one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."

Praise Jehovah.💖

5 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

"You yourself said it."

(I have nothing more to comment to you on this thread at present @Moise.)

LOL!!! 😂

I guess I should advise you, twisting my words doesn't work on me. It's been tried here by many obtuse people. But, if Audrey the blasphemer of God's Holy Spirit doesn't have anything further blasphemous remarks, then, that's up to you.

(This is how Jehovah, the Family Head, deals with His little ones...

"I want to give to this last one the same as to you.  Do I not have the right to do what I want with my own things? ...In this way, the last ones will be first, and the first ones last.”

Jesus has explained Him.)

Jehovah is Our Father. Praise Jehovah!🥰

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.