The World News Media

DAILY TEXT 11/10/2022, KING SAUL LOSES HIS KINGSHIP

Witness

Would you have blasphemed the early physical temple where God allowed His Spirit to dwell?

If you say, of course not…

Then why do you blaspheme God’s Son, who, with the Father, has built the spiritual temple with him as the chief cornerstone, and with chosen “living stones” that are his priesthood?  1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22 

To reject the anointed priesthood/kings…

Temple of God’s spiritual dwelling…

Abraham’s seed…

Bride of Christ…

New Jerusalem that “comes down from heaven”…

…and with Jesus Christ, providing “healing of the nations” while they walk on this earth…  

(1 Pet 2:5,9; Rom 2:28,29; 9:6-8; Gal 3:18,26-29; 2 Cor 11:2; Rev 21:1-4; 22:1,2) (Gen 28:10-17; John 1:49-51; Heb 1:6)

For all JWs rejecting these chosen people is blaspheming the Holy Spirit.  Matt 12:31,32

To elevate the elder body - to “exalt” this body of unanointed men and the organization they represent - above God’s “special possession” as the NWT puts it, and the only "Temple" that God approves of,  (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5)…is blasphemy.

“He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down.”  Dan. 8:25

“Through his cunning He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule; And he shall exalt himself in his heart. He shall destroy many in their prosperity. He shall even rise against the Prince of princes; But he shall be broken without human means.” Dan 11:36

“Prince of the host”\ Prince of princes” is Jesus Christ. (Isa 9:6) His “princes” are the anointed priests who will serve both on the earth and in heaven.  Ps 45:16,17

“Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessnessis revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.”  2 Thess 2:3,4

Rebellion?

“Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders!”  2002/8/1

“And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will destroy with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.”  2 Thess 2:8

Any JW reading this, should flee the Watchtower as soon as possible. Matt 24:15,16

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It appears there is a strong effort to cast doubt in who supplies the Holy Spirit by confusing the issue. There is no indication in scripture where God doesn't supply his Holy Spirit to those he choos

Can you prove where JW's have rejected Christ? The above reveals more accusations than biblical support. I don't support unfounded accusations that are personal.  While I can see where a rogue ag

Posted Images

Can you prove where JW's have rejected Christ? The above reveals more accusations than biblical support. I don't support unfounded accusations that are personal. 

While I can see where a rogue agent would go against the church as it was done in Christ time, There is no evidence, Elders nor anyone taking on the responsibility of God's Holy Spirit to act as equal to Christ. Not even the apostles did that.

If Jesus didn't consider himself equal to God, then, it would condemn Christ if he had. Scripture is clear of who should have responsibilities to Shepherd God's sheep. That's undeniable, and cannot be challenged by anyone. Anyone taking steps to deny God's arrangement is in fact denying God. That is also undisputable.

That would mean, that person is acting independent of God's word and is now making it known that person in part, is dealing with man's corrupt ideology, in essence, following men.

An exceptionable text to fix that problem is: John 10:1-27, Matthew 18:12

15 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

Can you prove where JW's have rejected Christ?

Again…

The body of Christ is God’s spiritual Temple.  John 2:19-21 

That temple is built with “living stones” of the anointed priesthood. (1 Pet 2:5,9)

They are the “members” of Christ’s body. (1 Cor 12:12-14,25,26; 10:17; Eph 1:22,23; Col 1:18)

He is the Head of the body, which the anointed are to follow in his footsteps, adhering to his teachings.  They are not equal to Jesus. (Eph 1:22; 2:19-20)  They are to grow in truth, not in the doctrine of men.  (Eph 4:15)

These members have been rejected and replaced by elders not anointed.  Wt. 2002/8/1

Elders are to be “honored”, while the members of the spiritual Temple/body of Christ are to remain “humble” – in other words, silent and obedient to the “honored” ones.

The anointed role as teachers of the “law” in Christ, their daily sacrifices of praise, has been removed.  This result, is spiritual war.    (Mal 2:7; Heb 8:10; 13:15; 1 Pet 2:5)  (Eccl 10:5-7; Ps 66:11-12;  129:1-5; Isa 51:21-23; Dan 10:12-14; 12:7; Rev 11:1-3; 13:1,2,5-7; 12:7; 16:13-16; 20:7-9)

Wt. 2017/3 p. 6,7; Wt. 2016/1 p. 22

In the presence of this abomination/man of lawlessness/elders who rule over the anointed, is the trampling of the body of Christ, the spiritual Temple of God – the trampling of his anointed brothers.  (Dan 7:7,21,25;8:24; 9:26; Matt 24:15; Dan 11:31,36; Isa 63:18-19; 2 Chron 13:9 )

Elders represent the organization, which to JWs is their salvation.  (Jer 2:28; Isa 46:5,8-9,12-13; Acts 4:12; 17:24-25,29)

The anointed who are to represent the spiritual Temple of God, which is the source of true salvation in Christ, have succumbed to the power of men over them.  They have succumbed to the power, dominance, and demonic authority of the organizational idol.  (Deut 4:15-18; Exod 20:4-5; 32:8,4; Matt 22:36-37; Rom 1:21-22,25; Rev 13: 11,14-15,8)

Yes, JWs have rejected Christ.  Your leaders preach “another Jesus”. (Matt 24:24,25; 2 Cor 11:4; 1 Tim 4:1; 2 Pet 2:1-3; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)

Jesus said, “The one who hears you hears me, and the one who rejects you rejects me, and the one who rejects me rejects him who sent me.”  Luke 10:16

Matt 25:40-43; Acts 9:4-5

Every arrogant word spoken against God’s Temple in Christ, is a rejection of Christ himself.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’  Matt 7:21-23

The scriptures speak of only one arrangement that God approves of; that is, the House that He has built on the body of His Son.  Ps 127:1; Act 7:48-53

w81 11/15 p. 21 -   And while now the witness yet includes the invitation to come to Jehovah’s organization for salvation, the time no doubt will come when the message takes on a harder tone, like a “great war cry". Rev 16:21

An idol built with treasures on this earth has brought salvation to millions?

This is robbery and slander committed against God-given salvation in Jesus Christ, who taught against storing up for yourselves treasures on earth; and particularly, the false doctrine of men.  Matt 6:19-21; Matt 24:4-8; 15:9

How dare men rob the glory of Christ and claim that the organization is blessed with the glory of God. 

Yes, there is a great war cry against such blasphemy.  JWs have become quiet and timid standing behind their carts, while the testimony of truth is cried out by those outside of the organization - anointed and those with them who have been spiritually “killed” by their own people, for standing with Christ. John 16:2; Rev 11:1-3,7; Rev 13:15; 12:17; 17:4-6; Matt 23:29-36; Rev 18:4-5,24

Once again, perspective. The above illustrates a great confusion coming from the poster. The passages and bible text cannot be manipulated. 

How would the poster define the seventh bowl of wrath? Maybe it's the interpretation that has become the problem.

An easy solution to this problem is:

• Deuteronomy 4:2 You must not add to or subtract from what I command you, so that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I am giving you. Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you. Do not add to or subtract from these commands I am giving you.

It's unsettling to see people chose to follow themselves rather than God. The illustrations above of accusations and conflict promote just that.

Perspective: Exodus 9:24, Rev. 16:21

So there was hail and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.
ASV
So there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as had not been in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.
AMP
So there was hail, and lightning (fireballs) flashing intermittently in the midst of the extremely heavy hail, such as had not been in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.
So there was hail and fire flashing continually in the midst of the weighty hail, such as had not been in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.
BRG
So there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.
CSB
The hail, with lightning flashing through it, was so severe that nothing like it had occurred in the land of Egypt since it had become a nation.
CEB
The hail and the lightning flashing in the middle of the hail were so severe that there had been nothing like it in the entire land of Egypt since it first became a nation.
CJB
it hailed, and fire flashed up with the hail; it was terrible, worse than any hailstorm in all of Egypt since it became a nation.
CEV
Moses pointed his walking stick toward the sky, and hailstones started falling everywhere. Thunder roared, and lightning flashed back and forth, striking the ground. This was the worst storm in the history of Egypt.
And there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there had been none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.

13 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

Deuteronomy 4:2 You must not add to or subtract from what I command you, so that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I am giving you. Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you. Do not add to or subtract from these commands I am giving you.

Deuteronomy 4:2 You must not add to or subtract from what I command you, so that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I am giving you. Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you. Do not add to or subtract from these commands I am giving you.

2 Chron 23:6 - "But no one is to enter the house of the LORD except the priests and the ministering Levites; they may enter, for they are holy. And all the people are to keep the command of the LORD.”

Num 18:7 - "But you and your sons with you shall attend to your priesthood for everything that concerns the altar and inside the veil, and you are to perform service. I am giving you the priesthood as a service that is a gift, and the unauthorized person who comes near shall be put to death."

1 Pet 2:5,9 –  “you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house (dwelling/temple of God), a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.   But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light”

1 Cor 3:16 - Do you not know that you are the temple (spiritual dwelling) of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the world.”  2002/8/1 Wt

2 Chron 13:9 - "Have you not driven out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron and the Levites, and made for yourselves priests like the peoples of [other] lands? Whoever comes to consecrate himself with a bull and seven rams, even he may become a priest of [things that are] not gods.”

Ezek 44:9 - 'This is what the Lord GOD says: "No foreigner uncircumcised in heart and uncircumcised in flesh, of all the foreigners who are among the sons of Israel, shall enter My sanctuary.

“Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders!” 2002/8/1 Wt.

Where did the elders get that authority?  From God?  Would He break His own decrees? 

Rev 13:7 – “It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them.  And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue and nation”. 

The authority to take away the priesthood, was granted by a false prophet, and the “dragon”…

“Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.”  Rev 13:11,12

“Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessnessis revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”  2 Thess 2:3,4

This rebellion to “represent the priesthood”, is according to the works of the dragon –

2 Thess 2:9 – “The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie

TELL ME, WHO IS IT THAT HAS ADDED AND TAKEN AWAY FROM THE COMMANDS OF GOD? 

READ NUMBERS 18:7 AGAIN.   WHO IS PRESENTLY ATTENDING TO THE DUTIES OF GOD’S PRIESTHOOD?

IT IS THE ELDERS WHO HAVE USURPED THE ROLE GOD GAVE TO HIS CHOSEN HOLY PRIESTHOOD.

So, please, consider who it is that is adding and taking away from the word of God. 

1 Cor 3:17 – “If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”

2 Thess 2:8 –  “And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming

This is why the wrath of God comes against His own people in the last days.  Each bowl of Revelation poured out by “seven angels"/messengers” contain the word of God – hail, lightning and fire. They are the prophetic words of His prophets from the past, spoken once again in unison, and the message given to His last prophet sent by Jesus in these last days. Rev 10:7,3; 21:9; 17:1; Mal 3:1-4; Matt 17:11; Rev 11:1-3; 14:6-12

The condemnation of Revelation does not come against a people outside the Watchtower,.  God is their judge. He has sent His prophet to announce that it comes against those who support the “man of lawlessness”/elder body/organization/BEAST of Rev. 13:1, that tramples the Temple of God. (Matt 24:15,16; Rev 11:1,2) It is sadly, condemnation against His holy people who refuse to leave the idol and turn to their King, Jesus Christ.  They should be surrounding their King, and protecting truth and the Temple dwelling of God’s spirit.  2 Chron 23:7; Rev 18:4-8

Instead, they surround a wicked slave and bend to the wicked power of a composite elder body that will put them to “death” if they reject the idol.  Matt 24:48-51; Rev 9:1-11; 11:1-3,7; 13:15,18

They are “lukewarm”, refusing to carry and obey the words of Christ, the word of God – hot or cold - hail, fire, lightning - choosing instead, to listen to the word of men and obey “foreigners” who have trampled truth down to the ground. Rev 3:15-18.  (Matt 5:13; Dan 8:12)

Jer 23:29; Isa 28:14-22; Matt 24:27 

People!  How do you think the Kingdom of God will arrive?  On the skirts of 8 men and their earthly organization?  Satan is aware that when the last anointed ones are sealed - those who are loyal to Christ and the Father, NOT TO MEN, then his kingdom will be destroyed - DEATH, will be destroyed. He will be thrown into the lake of fire; the condemnation of the word of God.   1 Cor 15:25,26; Rev 19:20; 20:10.  He has set up an effective trap called the Watchtower., that you call "the truth".  Ironic, isn't it, that false teachings, false predictions are considered "the truth"? John 8:44  The members of the body of Christ are his enemy, just as Christ is. Gen 3:15.  The anointed are his last enemies to take down, if he can. Keeping them quiet and in submission to "foreigners" ruling over them, and believing in a false sense of "peace and security" is all a part of his deadly trap.  1 Thess 5:3

Don't be deceived.  Matt 24:4,5,24;25; 1 Tim 4:1; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10

To every JW who comes here, I tell you,  it is time to flee.  Matt 24:15,16; Rev 18:4-8

Correct. All the above that has been posted, the poster is guilty of. No one should pay attention to such a person. Interested visitors here should be inclined to read:

• For this is what the LORD of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: "Do not be deceived by the prophets and diviners among you, and do not listen to the dreams you elicit from them. Jeremiah 37:9 This is what the LORD says: Do not deceive yourselves by saying, 'The Chaldeans will go away for good,' for they will not!

And 

The sign of the ages in Matthew 24:4-5

Scripture is being manipulated by an immoral poster.

I give you abundant proof from God's word that the elder body is the "man of lawlessness" to appear and trample the anointed priesthood in the last days. (Dan 7:7; 8:9-14; Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 13:1-2,4-7)  You give me no proof that their role as representatives of the royal priesthood is sanctioned by God.  

None.

We make a choice to either serve God and be obedient to His word, or we serve men and are obedient to their word. (Joel 3:14; Isa 30:13; Ezek chapter 13; Rev 19:20)

Only one choice brings us eternal life.

17 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

For this is what the LORD of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: "Do not be deceived by the prophets and diviners among you, and do not listen to the dreams you elicit from them. Jeremiah 37:9 This is what the LORD says: Do not deceive yourselves by saying, 'The Chaldeans will go away for good,' for they will not!

The "Gentile Times" are not over. (2 Thess 2:3-4; Rev 11:1-2) Those times are now, when spiritual "Gentiles" rule over the holy people of God.  

"Then the Chaldeans will return and fight against this city, and they will capture it and burn it with fire.”’  Jer 37:8

Jer 23:29 tells us that God's word is "like fire".  Satan uses his ministers/false prophets to produce "fire" as well.  Their words have overcome/conquered the anointed, and are "burning" this holy city, with deceitful works and lies.  (2 Cor 11:3,4;13-15; Rev 13:11,13, 5-7; 16:13-16; 20:7-9)

Jer 14:14; 8:11; 23:14; Zech 10:2; Matt 7:15-20; 24:24,25; Acts 20:28-31; 2 Pet 2:1-3; 1 John 4:1-6; Col 2:8; Rev 13:1,2,11,12,10; 11:3,7-8,11-13; 14:6-12

What the poster has proven is the poster's own lawlessness, by manipulating God's word and by deception. No one entering this forum can be persuaded, if the poster is unwilling to adhere to the word of God. God's word cannot be challenged as it is being done by the poster.

Therefore, caution is key:

Know for certain that the Lord your God will no longer drive out these nations before you, but they shall be a snare and a trap for you, a whip on your sides and thorns in your eyes, until you perish from off this good ground that the Lord your God has given you. 2 Corinthians 12:8 ESV

20 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

God's word cannot be challenged

Numbers 18 - The Lord said to Aaron, “You, your sons, and your ancestral house will be responsible for sin against the sanctuary. You and your sons will be responsible for sin involving your priesthood. 

“You are to guard the sanctuary and the altar so that wrath may not fall on the Israelites again. 

"But you and your sons will carry out your priestly responsibilities  for everything concerning the altar and for what is inside the veil, and you will do that work. I am giving you the work of the priesthood as a gift, but an unauthorized person who comes near the sanctuary will be put to death.

1 Pet 2:5,9 - "you yourselves, as living stones, are being built into a spiritual house for a holy priesthood to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood,
a holy nation, a people for His possession,
so that you may proclaim the praises
of the One who called you out of darkness
into His marvelous light.

Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the world.”  

"Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders!"  2002/8/1 Wt.

1 Cor 3:16,17 "Don’t you yourselves know that you are God’s sanctuary and that the Spirit of God lives in you?  If anyone destroys God’s sanctuary, God will destroy him; for God’s sanctuary is holy, and that is what you are."   

A Great Deception

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.