The World News Media

A pronouncement, Jehovah's Witnesses 😌

John 12.24to28

Jehovah's organization will be cleansed. The coalition of nations is his instrument to do away with both Babylon the Great and "Jezebel" (those who claim to be God's people but cling to false worship, those who bear false witness about holy ones and misuse authority to get them "killed" figuratively). Disfellowshipping tradition, mishandling abuse cases, paid clergy class ("special-full time servants" and "faithful and discreet slave" title misapplied), and many other traditions will be cleared out. "Start at my sanctuary, the elders in front of the house" is where the attack on Babylon will begin. All those "sighing and groaning over what is going on" in the organization are marked for survival. Jehovah has allowed his name on his organization, and for his name's sake he will clean it. If you are in the organization, "Hold fast what you have until I come," says Jesus. If you have been tossed out for doing what is right, just a little while longer and you will be restored. The little sheep who have been skinned and thrown about on all the high mountains will be restored. The bad shepherds will be removed. (Ezekiel chapter 34) Praise Jehovah!

https://jehovahswitnessesfriends.weebly.com

• Views 253
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, just passing through... said:

The coalition of nations is his instrument to do away with both Babylon the Great and "Jezebel" (those who claim to be God's people but cling to false worship, those who bear false witness about holy ones and misuse authority to get them "killed" figuratively).

Who have you identified as the “Jezebel”?  If you are meaning the GB, I agree.  But notice what Rev 2:20 says,

“Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.”

This “Jezebel” has committed spiritual fornication, leaving her covenant/promise with God and her Head Jesus, and entering into another covenant under another head – Satan the Devil.  (Jer 2:20; 5:7; Ps 106:39; Isa 28:9,10,14,15; 2 Cor 11:1-4, 13-15; Matt 24:24,25; 1 Tim 4:1)

“She” does the works of her new father. (John 8:44)  I’m sure you are aware of the many failed doctrines and predictions that the Wt. has issued for years - "present truths", a sly term for a proven lie. 

You mention that there is false worship going on, but you don’t specify exactly how it’s being committed.  This “Jezebel” has seduced the anointed, the servants of Christ to “eat things/meat sacrificed to idols.”  This is spiritual food/praise offered to an idol, and that idol is the very organization that you believe God will cleanse. 

When I was a JW, I delighted in Isaiah chapter 2, thinking that the “mountainlike organization” fulfilled this scripture.

Many people shall come and say,
“Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
To the house of the God of Jacob;
He will teach us His ways,
And we shall walk in His paths.”
For out of Zion shall go forth the law,
And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.”  Isa 2:3

It has been said in a Wt. magazine that the organization built with various tools from Satan’s world, stated in blasphemy that it is the “earthly Zion.”  The “house” of the God of Jacob, is directing our attention to the spiritual Temple of God; not to an organization that follows the laws of men and not the laws of God.  God’s house is His dwelling/habitation  in the hearts of the “living stones” of His Temple. Yet  we know that this organization is represented by a “Jezebel”/GB and the “Gentile elder body”; not by the anointed.  Rev 13:1,2,11,12

In these scriptures, God's house is mentioned as well:

2 Chron 23:6 – “But let no one come into the house of the Lord except the priests and those of the Levites who serve. They may go in, for they are holy; but all the people shall keep the watch of the Lord.”

1 Pet 2:5 - you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Eph 2:20-22 – “having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

1 Cor 3:16 – To these priests, Paul says,” Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you17 If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”

This temple/house in the anointed ones, has been defiled by an idol, the organization itself, made up of elders who “represents the royal priesthood”, a man-made position that cannot be "challenged". (2 Chron 13:9; Ezek 44:6-9; Rev 13:7,10)  NO ONE has ever been allowed to replace God’s chosen priesthood, and remain alive.

Num 3:10 - "So you shall appoint Aaron and his sons that they may keep their priesthood, but the layman who comes near shall be put to death."

Have the anointed “kept” their priesthood under the rule of the elder body and its wicked slave?  Absolutely not.  The result of this is the “abomination of desolation standing in the holy place”; the “abomination of desolation standing where it doesn’t belong” – in the spiritual Temple of God.  (Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4)

Notice in those scriptures that if we understand, if we discern this abomination, this “disgusting thing” by the elders replacing the priesthood, we are to FLEE - not remain inside.

"Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her." Luke 21:21

Do you see that God will not cleanse this earthly, corrupt organization?  He is telling all of us to get out before it’s too late, and not to look back.  (Luke 17:26-37; Rev 18:4-8). He has been building His “organization” on the anointed Body of Christ since the first century. (John 4:21-24)   How dare Satan try to mock this heavenly arrangement, by building up a body of “Gentile” men as “earthly Zion”, while using all of his tools and his offers of riches, to do so. (Luke 4:5-7; 22:31; Rev 13:1,2,11,12; 9:1-5; 16:13-16)

Jesus is wanting us to hold on to truth until he arrives, not to remain stationary in an idol. (Eph 5:3-7,11,12Is that what Jesus did when preaching to the Jews?  He told the Pharisees, “look, your house is left to you desolate”.  Matt 23:38  He didn't cleanse that system of worship.  God abandoned it at Jesus' death.  (Matt 27:51) This Wt. house built on sand; having a foundation not in Christ’s truths, but in falsehoods promoted by liars, only has a short time left before it is gone.  (Matt 7:26,27; Jer 51:25; Zech 4:6,7)

The “restoration work” is being accomplished outside the idol, where those priests/”living stones” of the Temple/house of God, who have indeed been spiritually “killed” by the Beast/elder body/spirit-directed “image” (Rev 13:15) are being refined and cleansed of idolatry and sin.  (Mal 3:1-3; Matt 17:11; Rev 18:4-8)

God cleanses individual hearts when they turn to Him in repentance. (Isa 1:18; Rev 3:18; 11:3)  He has nothing to do with men’s visions, built on lies.  This was Satan’s doing, a deceitful trap to destroy the remaining ones of the woman’s seed before the coming of Christ.  (Matt 24:24,25; Rev 12:1-4,13-15; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)

2 Cor 6:

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you (the anointed priesthood) are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.”

Therefore

Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean,
And I will receive you.”

18 “I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be My sons and daughters,
Says the Lord Almighty.”

YHWH's Genuine Mountain

The above post have similarities to the authorship of confused people willing to misquote scripture for their own benefit.

Any organization can be cleansed, as it was in Jesus time. There's nothing new about that. The Watchtower has been purged many times to eliminate the undesirables and false prophets, just like in bible times when spies were identified. I, however, do accept the posters can be subjected to the claims of Colossians 2:8 for themselves.

This text is most appropriate for them and should be a warning to viewers not to follow such unchristian behavior.

NAS: Colossians 2:8 See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. (Col. 2:8 NAS)

The posters follow the "elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ." 

6 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

The posters follow the "elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ." 

Dear Allen, you picked the wrong scripture.  “Beware lest anyone [a]cheat you (plunder, take you captive)  through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.”  Col 2:8

Each failed and changed teaching by the Watchtower, cheat the anointed and all JWs, of truth.  They have been robbed of the truth, by false prophets plundering the anointed priests who carry the Holy Spirit in their hearts. (1 John 2:27) They have been taken “captive” by these false teachers, false prophets. (Matt 24:24,25; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 13:11,12,10) By this captivity to “empty deceits” fabricated in the minds of men, taught as truth from Jesus Christ, a stumbling occurs among the “elect”.

Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture,

“Behold, I lay in Zion
A chief cornerstone, elect, precious,
And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.”

Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who [b]are disobedient, (disbelieve)

“The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone,”

and

“A stone of stumbling
And a rock of offense.”

They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.”

It is said that only the wicked slave produces spiritual “food”...along with "Gentile" helpers/elders  who have a huge hand in helping these harlots produce the magazines (Matt 24:48-51)...

...and it is the downfall of the anointed to allow it to happen.  Through the deceit of empty philosophy, they have become disobedient to the word, the teachings of Jesus Christ.  Jesus is not behind one teaching produced by the Watchtower.  If you believe he condoned this teaching:

image.jpeg

Then you are calling him a liar.   It is the tradition of your leaders to continually produce doctrine of men, and then repeatedly say it comes from the Almighty God and Jesus Christ.  No, the fruit they produce is created by "Jehovah's organization", an idol.  (Rev 13:1,2,4)

If the GB truly believed that Christ was leading them, if they remained close to him in the Holy Spirit, they would not fail in producing “fruit that lasts” – teachings that don’t rot away and disappear.  I can guarantee that they refuse to approach Jesus Christ for insight and understanding of his words. Those eight men are their own arrogant “head”, not Jesus.  The proof is in the fruit they produce.  (Matt 7:15-20; John 16:23,24; 15:16)  (Matt 24:24,25) 

With the above reply. It means I am spot on with that scripture. It would be wiser to learn scripture rather than to falsely present it to the public. Perhaps this will aid you in understanding Paul's intent in Colossians.

"Paul then explains how the world’s teachings are totally empty when compared with God’s plan, and he challenges the Colossians to reject shallow answers and to live in union with Christ (1:24–2:23)."

Keep in mind, it was the poster that included that text in the poster's immoral rant. Should I conclude, that you have given me an identifiable name for you to personalize your replies?

What should I call the poster by its personal name.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.