The World News Media

2034 and its significance...

BroRando

2034 and its significance...

a27d24_aca90a844d94490f9a35e297ced88ee3~

2034 has a dual significance of several Bible Prophecies that will begin to unfold in the near future. One of those prophecies are in response to the 'short period of time' Satan has, known as the Last Days. "Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time." (Rev 12:12) 2034 doesn't represent the beginning of this period but rather the end of it. The Last Days would come to a close as the allotted time is exhausted giving a full witness to the earth's inhabitants. "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)

That End is not the end of the world, but rather the End of an Age of Wickedness. An Explanation from The Watchtower Magazine, December 15, 2003, Pages 14 - 19 entitled "Warned of “Things Not Yet Beheld” The issuance of this divine decree in 2490 B.C.E. marked the beginning of the end for that ungodly world. Just think what that meant for those then living! Only 120 years more and Jehovah would bring “the deluge of waters upon the earth to bring to ruin all flesh. What about us? Some 90 years have passed since the last days of this system of things began in 1914. We are certainly in “the time of the end.” (Daniel 12:4)

Could the Great Tribulation occur soon after 2034? It is possible that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was referring to the Great Tribulation as an allotment period of time. Why? Jesus explains to his followers, "Moreover, just as it occurred in the days of Noah, so it will be in the days of the Son of man:" (Luke 17:26) Weren't the days of Noah 120 years in length? (Genesis 6:3) This period (1914 + 120 yrs =2034) is a conclusion of the system of things. Read more...

What does tribulation mean?

Definition of tribulation : distress or suffering resulting from oppression or persecution

also : a trying experience

'Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.' (Rev 12:12) Are we not in distress and suffering resulting from oppression or persecution especially since 1914? The Last Days began in 1914, but could 2034 mark the end of the Last Days? It could...

The short period of time would not be an exhaustive amount of time that would seem to go on and on and on. The Scriptures point out that Satan recognizes that this allotment of time to be a short period of time. 2034 would not only represent the end of Satan's Wicked Rule, but would also mark Christ Millennial Reign poised to begin. Therefore, it makes sense that the Sealing of the 144,000 would be completed prior to the end of the Last Days in 2034.

Notice this teaching from the Apostle Paul, "For God is my witness of how I am longing for all of you with such tender affection as Christ Jesus has. And this is what I continue praying, that your love may abound still more and more with accurate knowledge and full discernment; that you may make sure of the more important things, so that you may be flawless and not stumbling others up to the day of Christ;" (Philippians 1:8-10)

2034 is not an end all date, by this time Satan and his demons will have gathered the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty. (Rev 16:14) A host of other prophecies begin to emerge. For instance, the separation work of the sheep and goats begin. Jesus would grant Life to the Great Crowd of whom he chooses as his sheep. They would be marked to be Survivors during the short respite period of peace. They simply continue living during the condition or situation of Armageddon that forms at (Psalms 2:2) and (1 Thessalonians 5:3) and become Survivors of the Last Days. Once the Day of Christ does begin, no harm will be allowed to come upon the faithful as the wicked die off.

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@pudgy : If the world is the same and has not changed - you have your pink glasses on or 

My recollection, of our multiple congregation studies of Revelation over the decades, is that the ‘ten kings’ were representative of ALL the governments of the earth, who bind together in one hour (i.

Yes - you have it correct - even recently in this year the watchtower said as you quoted but I felt a little discomfort (not critical) when I read it because the scripture in revelation 17 says this:

Posted Images

19 hours ago, BroRando said:

2490 B.C.E. marked the beginning of the end for that ungodly world.

This time before the flood marked the beginning of a specific time period of 120 years.... but 1914 marked the beginning of the time of the end......NO specific number of years is cited.

And specific "signs" were given by Jesus in Mathew 24 which marked the progress of this time period of the last days.  No-where does god give a specific time period for this time.  Indications are it will be unexpected and sudden... but certain signs will tell us how far we are in the stream of time.

One of the signs is the 8th king that will be suddenly set up in a ruling capacity with ten new kings.  This is when the "Image of the beast" - the scarlet beast - calls peace and security and Babylon the great is attacked. 

rev 17:11  "And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction.12  “The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast.   13  These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. 14  These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them."

Above we see that these kings are involved in the final war of armageddon. 

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

One of the signs is the 8th king that will be suddenly set up in a ruling capacity with ten new kings

My recollection, of our multiple congregation studies of Revelation over the decades, is that the ‘ten kings’ were representative of ALL the governments of the earth, who bind together in one hour (i.e. a short period of time) to support the ‘image of the wild beast’ (UN).

‘10’ in the Bible, representing “completeness”.

*** Insight, vol. 2 pp. 513 ***

Ten. Ten is a number denoting fullness, entirety, the aggregate, the sum of all that exists of something.“

Correct me, please, Arauna, if I’m missing something.

14 hours ago, Amidstheroses said:

Correct me, please, Arauna, if I’m missing something.

Yes - you have it correct - even recently in this year the watchtower said as you quoted but I felt a little discomfort (not critical) when I read it because the scripture in revelation 17 says this: " And the wild beast that was but is not,(UN) it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction.12  “The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast. 13 

So watching the world and who is behind the UN, I assume the government heads together with the organizations/corporations who have taken over the UN, is part of these ten kings. They will then be those (10).   

Some whistleblowers say that the NGOs belonging to oligarchs (whom these magnate bil/trillionaires donate to) is part of WEF and their policies are enforced by coercion, bribes etc.  Since they have "captured" the UN, member states and in lock step and not just this - the corruption has grown (tenfold- lol).

https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/06/world-economic-forum-and-un-sign-strategic-partnership-framework/ 

46 minutes ago, Arauna said:

@pudgy If the world is the same and has not changed - you have your pink glasses on or 

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I never said that the world has not changed, or anything remotely close to that.

My statements stand as written. 

Everone who has ever predicted dates for the “end times” has been wrong. All the complex calculations have been a fantasy induced fraud.

Look out the window.

No Great Tribulation, Armageddon, or New System is evident.

Have patience. 

08D0DE8F-3C24-42B1-97CE-FDC477E089CC.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 5:57 AM, Pudgy said:

Everone who has ever predicted dates for the “end times” has been wrong. All the complex calculations have been a fantasy induced fraud.

This statement is true in one sense, yet false in another. God made Noah aware of an "end time" for humanity, without specifically calling it end time. Destruction of humanity and children formed by spirits. That doesn't mean it wasn't end times for the world Noah grew up in and was associated with.

11 Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence. 12 God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways. 13 So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.

So, never say never unless the poster wishes to call God a liar. That end time is a precursor to this world's next end time. That is why the gospels talk about, in Noah's days.

The other alternative is to tell people, the bible is a joke and none of it should be believed. This would of course be contrary to being a Christian believer, and just a person posting and wasting everyone's time.

What are the similarities of both. There were survivors back then, just like there will be survivors in the next event. So, it's a matter of conforming to Jesus gospel that started with a proclamation of a future end time that is still being proclaimed by Jesus true followers, and yes! There will be an end time. Matthew 24 has several considerations. One was approximate and the other was future. The approximate already played out.

On 12/26/2022 at 7:57 AM, Pudgy said:

I never said that the world has not changed, or anything remotely close to that.

Look out the window.

No Great Tribulation, Armageddon, or New System is evident.

Have patience. 

08D0DE8F-3C24-42B1-97CE-FDC477E089CC.jpeg

Have Patience:

… and while you wait perhaps a reading comprehension course

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.