BroRando

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@pudgy : If the world is the same and has not changed - you have your pink glasses on or 

My recollection, of our multiple congregation studies of Revelation over the decades, is that the ‘ten kings’ were representative of ALL the governments of the earth, who bind together in one hour (i.

Yes - you have it correct - even recently in this year the watchtower said as you quoted but I felt a little discomfort (not critical) when I read it because the scripture in revelation 17 says this:

Posted Images

All these comic pictures remind me of my early  teenage years when I couln't wait to see my cousins. I would lie on my stomach and read the comics the whole day. It was a treat!  We were not allowed to have them at home.  I had to read real books at home - which I did. 

Now i find myself in discussions where comics are to convey deep spiritual thoughts.  While it is good to convey some superficial slur or some joke maybe.... I have outgrown this type of communication unless it is really a good joke I can understand. I am not american and do not always get the American references to names, places and events.  So it leaves people like me out in the cold........ it is freezing out here! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.